It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is US full of political worshipinh Zombies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   
As an outsider to the US I see portals into the US are filled with Americans incessantly engaged in worship of politicians babble
So please Amerikana make me understand why US full of political worshipin Zombies.?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
As an outsider to the US I see portals into the US are filled with Americans incessantly engaged in worship of politicians babble
So please Amerikana make me understand why US full of political worshipin Zombies.?

They aren't. You just get to hear the loud ones. It seems like it's everywhere. 330+ million people there. You're going to get noise.

link   
By design I guess?

I really don’t know but it’s seems that here in Canada we fall victim to the elections in the USA. Their elections get more news coverage then our own.

But then again it is usually quite the spectical .

a reply to: AthlonSavage

link   

This coming from a self-proclaimed foreigner ?
Why should we tell you ?
Would that be a violation of some form of "collusion" ?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Why not! have you got something to hide amerikana.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Where is Amerikana ?
I know where Texarkana is.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Because politics, regardless of country, is just a show. It's an illusion that reels many people in.

Wave a flag, smile, clap, shout and go home happy.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

They aren't. You just get to hear the loud ones. It seems like it's everywhere. 330+ million people there. You're going to get noise.

That reminds me of something i read some days ago:

If you give millions of people a voice, the a-holes will be those that scream the loudest.

Means, if you give millions and more people a spyPhone with internet access...

And i believe the sentence came from an IT or Internet or whatever "guru".

And it is the truth. I mean, look even at dogs, those little Dackel, Dachshunds. These little evil a-hole sausages, what an alarm they always make, even if their opponent would simply inhale them. But if it comes to a fight, they run. Because they know they have no chance, because they have nothing else than a big mouth and to small legs, arms and brains.

Why on earth do i see now little dachshunds with my inner eye , wearing little red-white-black armbands and barking like they would be kangals, dobermans or pitbulls...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Simple answer?

We do it for the babes.

Chicks dig a political worshipping zombie.

Oh yeah.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You're mistaking worship for ideals. It's far from Dems vs Reps. It's way deeper than that. It's about a fed up people who's tired of the crazy that's taking over the country. You know... Loser trophies, entitled BS, white privilege BS, government getting away with 'murder' and everything else, equal rights not being equal, so forth and so on.

It's the bonafide makings of a civil war. It's just odd that the obvious isn't so obvious to half of the country.

That's really Ba a a a a a ahhhd

Besides... Being a 'foreigner', why do you care? Do you? If it's all you see, you should have your media stop painting a picture of us since the News only deals in Opinions these days. ...not news.

edit on 15-9-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Where is Amerikana ?
I know where Texarkana is.

How?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Because people idolize people with power, it is like why people like football only more boring.

They think it is alright to worship them when the candidate believes in God or romanticizing there ideals about America. Plus it gives a hint of hope.

idk that is the way I see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

What are you hiding?? What flag do you fly?? I bet there is a higher volume of political discourse in your own home states domestic web forums. Why do you even care?? Tell me your home state and I bet I will find domestic web forums with people doing nothing but political worship/hate.

Your the only zombie here if you think this is exclusive to us or that somehow we are the strongest example. Do you realize the average American does not even have a clue who their local representatives are?? Would not even be able to offer an educated guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Very true, but he probably lives in a country where no one talks about politics for fear of arrest. Free speech and the ability to criticize the government isn’t universal. We take that right for granted in the U.S.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
too, too true. I suspect Spain. Amerikana is typically used by people from Latin nation/states. Spain has clamped down horribly on free speech in the last few years.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Because most cannot live their life without arguing or hating someone or some people.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Because most cannot live their life without arguing or hating someone or some people.

Are you able to live without arguing and hating? If so, please teach me your ways because I am impressed.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's complicated but it's also stupid

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I can, you just choose not to. It's that easy

top topics

join