It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort's surrender shows Mueller probe's overwhelming force

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Lol. Your the only one dreaming. How many years of smoking guns turned duds are you going to leap for joy over?? There are a handful of members already who pretty much stopped posting because of the constant disappointment. But, this is it right??? This is the one you swear right sweetheart??

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't know the investigation isn't over.

should say it again - the investigation isn't over. lol

I do know it doesn't look good for Donnie at this point. any fool could see that.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Yawn. This is getting so old. Please, get back to me when there is some sort of, you know, evidence against Trump.

Also, for those that say let the investigation finish, how long do you think that it should take for this type of investigation given Muellers near infinite resources??? 2 years, 4, 6, forever??

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

So the answer is nothing. You can't even name the crime you think he committed. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: notsure1

We are the American people BTW...

Yeah but you guys are frikin idiots who just throw shi at the wall hoping it sticks.

You have been wrong about everything. Everything. EVERYTHING.

Show us something that yuo have ever been right about.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

I don't know the investigation isn't over.

should say it again - the investigation isn't over. lol

I do know it doesn't look good for Donnie at this point. any fool could see that.

Keep dreaming.

My mom use to call that "wishful thinking"

God you guys are slow.
edit on 15-9-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure it would be "Conspiracy to Defraud the United States". And then there's "Obstruction of Justice" and "Abuse of Power" too. Not to mention violations of the "Emolument Clause" of the Constitution.

www.emptywheel.net...

edit on 15-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
is that where we are now?? What happened to collusion??

Just admit it will be six more years of a politically motivated witch hunt, with more nothing burgers. And to be honest, the Global Engagement Center is likely scripting all of this to begin with, which I have been saying since last year when I found out it existed.

The funding was already granted for special operators and agents to influence targeted populations in America, as well as forming partnerships with media, academics, NGO's, businesses and journalists to fulfill that goal. It likely got funded again last year, and will be funded again this year. It will continue to be funded as long as the Ministry of Truth The Global Engagement Center continues to exist and request money from the annual National Defense Authorization Act.

You realize the Trump election was the cover for the military taking over the country. It was necessary to flush the traitors who were going to sell this country to the enemies during while we fight WW3 (since 2009) .

All of that may seem surreal to you, but its in writing and paid for already. Just click the link in my signature to ignore it yourself and pretend its not true.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

and, violation of campaign finance laws.

money laundering and tax evasion most likely.

what isn't he going to be guilty of is the bigger question. lol

I can't wait to find out what he's really worth! lol

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Obstruction that Mueller can't even ask about. Oh and Comey never stopped and was never ordered or made to stop. Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Obstruction that Mueller can't even ask about. Oh and Comey never stopped and was never ordered or made to stop. Hilarious.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

He will flip over that zer0Bama lawyer.

Then the zer0Bama lawyer (Craig) will implicate the zer0Bama and Loretta Lynch.

Daaaaaahahahaha

💥😃Boomerang😃💥

💥😃Fireship heading for zer0Bama Harbor😃💥

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Obstruction that Mueller can't even ask about.

You mean the obstruction that Trump refuses to answer questions about, and which he will inevitable take the 5th Amendment if subpoenaed or required to testify in front of a Grand Jury?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

High crimes and misdemeanors, baby!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

Denial denial denial. This is sad .....
nah its not.

Tripe , tripe , tripe as a posting skill

That is what is sad.

edit on 9/15/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Obstruction that Mueller can't even ask about.

You mean the obstruction that Trump refuses to answer questions about, and which he will inevitable take the 5th Amendment if subpoenaed or required to testify in front of a Grand Jury?

question. If you have no proof of obstuction..isnt the only way to prosecute by trump admitting he did? pleading the 5th is also used by innocent people too.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Innocent people don't need to plead to a court that telling the truth would incriminate them.

Trump could take the 5th Amendment or not comply with subpoena to testify: Rudy Giuliani abcnews.go.com...

edit on 15-9-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

High crimes and misdemeanors, baby!

You mean high hopes and misnomers right?

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

originally posted by: carewemust

Can you find a credible source stating that Manafort "flipped" on Trump? I've looked all over.

Manaforts attorney

Do you have a link for that?
edit on 9/15/2018 by Alien Abduct because: Corrected spell corrector

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Manafort's deal reins in a pardon's impact

link

Trump should have pardoned Manafort but now its too late

The plea deal special counsel Robert Mueller granted to Paul Manafort on Friday appears built to be pardon-proof. That doesn’t mean President Donald Trump won’t try to legally absolve Manafort anyway, a step the president has considered taking for months. But Friday‘s events mean Trump’s ability to contain the legal damage from his former campaign chairman is now severely limited.Two new factors appear to stymie the impact of a potential Trump pardon for Manafort.

The first is that Manafort is already talking. One obvious rationale for a pardon would be to reward Manafort for holding out against Mueller’s pressure for cooperation in building a case against the president or those close to him. But Manafort’s lead lawyer said Friday his client has already cooperated with Mueller’s team, and Friday’s plea agreement says that Manafort "shall cooperate fully, truthfully, completely and forthrightly with the Government and other law enforcement authorities identified by the Government in any and all matters to which the Government deems the cooperation relevant.”

Even if Trump might have hoped to stop Manafort from singing, Friday’s plea suggests he has already reached the first chorus.

Manafort has already ratted Trump out

The pivotal questions Mueller’s lawyers want to ask — including about a June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Russians attended by Manafort along with Donald Trump Jr. and the president's son-in-law Jared Kushner — have likely already been asked and answered with Manafort’s testimony locked in. "Mueller likely already has all of Manafort's information," former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara tweeted Friday. "You get the information before you offer the agreement."

Mueller seems to get all these guys to just shrink.

Turns them into puppies

Mueller is like a mule

They call him Mueller for nothing.

He doesn’t stop until he gets his man

edit on 15-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join