It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort's surrender shows Mueller probe's overwhelming force

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So what you are saying is no one has flipped as far as we know regarding Trump.

I agree.

When something proven changes that I'm interested to read about it, until then posts claiming it's happened are fantasy.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You don't know that. Lack of evidence presented to YOU doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So far no one has flipped on Trump. There is literally zero evidence of that assertion. Making posts because you want it to be true doesn't make evidence magically appear.

Didn't I just say that I hoped that Trump didn't break the law. Please don't speak for me. I can speak for myself.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Are you insane? There is zero evidence they flipped on Trump. Zero. Anyone posting they did is doing so based off fantasy land dedires.

There is actually more evidence for the claim they have not.

Since both claims can't be true the only thing we should actually be saying is as of now there is no evidence anyone has implicated Trump in anything. That's a fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Cool, I didn't know you were the op and this is your 2nd account. Since the only one I spoke for was the lunacy of the op.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yes, I'm insane. Happy now.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

If you think not knowing means we should assert they definitely flipped then yes, you and the op can live in fantasy land together and I'll stay in the real world where I go by evidence and facts and right now there is no evidence implicating Trump and I'll wait until there is.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I didn't say anyone flipped on Trump. What I said was we don't know. You don't know and I don't know.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Which is why no one should be making posts about it being a fact it's happened. It's fantasy.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

We are almost in agreement. No one should be making posts about it being a fact. But WE don't know if it is fantasy. We will know that when Mueller's report comes out, not before.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

When you write it's a fact what you have written is fantasy. The only facts we have are there are no facts implicating Trump and the few times it's been reported these guys have flipped those stories we're debunked.

That doesn't make it impossible, it means you live in fantasy land to claim it's a fact it happened.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka
The story gets stranger and stranger as the SC probes into what happened during the campaign and election of 2016.

From this link www.politico.com...

“Paul Manafort vowed he’d never flip on Donald Trump. After Manafort’s conviction in federal court last month in Virginia, the president declared he had “such respect for a brave man!” because his former campaign chairman hadn’t folded.

About three weeks later, Manafort broke.”

This is 3 flippers!

This, leads me to believe that Muller has very damaging evedence on trumps inner circle. I tried calling the Meved show about the trump tower meeting, the FACT that trump denied knowing about it, he then dictated the adoption letter, after that BOMBSHELL trump Jrs email, gets released by the MSM, "if its what you say, I love it" Also at the time of the meeting Jr, called someone private not once twice. Pretty sure it was dad.

Medveds call screener said, "Oh no, we are not going down that road" talk about pathetic. Medved talks about the meeting, but he doesnt say a word, about the facts regaurding the POTUS and that meeting.

Anyway, if Muller has info that could bring trump down, Manafort probably felt he had little choice, because trump can not pardon him, if he is not in office. That would make him flip.

Manafort is 69, any long sentence for him, is a life sentence.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

And if manafort gives nothing away regarding that will you admit you are wrong and Trump did nothing in regards to the meeting?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look anywhere CWM. Maybe not the Wonderland Press though.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Aw why? Trump people falling left and right. All willing to tell stories about their time with the crook.
His lawyer, his accountant his confidant at the National Enquirer lol, his campaign manager, his chei of national security, his reality star buddy and co star Omorosa. Why do you think all these people are so willing to throw him under the bus? Because hes the hero you have him built up to be in your mind?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What stories about illegal activity do we have so far. Can't wait for the list.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

That is the smell of fear.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

He has flipped. Mueller can order him to go under cover if he desires. Not that he would. Who doesnt know that face by now. lol.

He has rolled over, gone belly up, turned states evidence, singing like a boid, ratting like a .... a rat.. LOL

when ya gonna stop denying this is happening?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Denial denial denial. This is sad .....
nah its not.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know this but not that hes flipped? What are you playing at here? Spin the TV dial like the olden days?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join