It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weatherman dramatically braces for Hurricane Florence while 2 guys casually stroll by

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hahaha! Saw this on facebook earlier. Do they think we're really that stupid?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: OneArmedBandit

Hahahaha that's hysterical. It looks like the camera man intentionally pans over to get a shot of the guys walking. If I was in charge of the camera on live TV I'd probably do the same.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I swear i think some are paid but by who?

I doubt paid, never underestimate how stupid people can be, they say its easier to fool a person than it is to convince them they have been fooled.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

originally posted by: Saiker
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I swear i think some are paid but by who?

The people that make money from telling us we’re all gonna die if we don’t “offset our carbon footprint to stop global warming”... like... oh... you know... you know...

Sounds like my boss. I've had to block her emails they're so bad.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
They do this all the time. They will find a lowspot in a flood and stand in it to make the water look deeper. I knew someone who lived in a town that the news kept showing was flooding badly, the person I know said there was only a few blocks involved in that flood and news crews from all over went from their high and dry hotels in the city to take pictures in the flooded little strip near the river. She said there was nothing for me to worry about.

Everything is dramatized in the news, Drama sells better than the boring truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

It's all just Infotainment.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

This is done every night on every channel.

It maty not be rain and wind, but it's still all bullcrap.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Those are clearly two Russian bots walking behind him.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, great post

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Everything on TV is staged. Ever since the lemmings scandal (releasing them from cages and herding them off a cliff) I constantly remind myself: it's all a show, all of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Thanks for this! Hilarious.

He also looked stupid with that rocking back and forth he was doing, to make it look like he was bracing against the wind, right? If you look at the grass and trees, the wind was blowing at his back, so he would have been pushed face down in the dirt if it were as bad as he was trying to make it look.

If he had faced into the wind he wouldn't have looked so stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Goes to show that hurricanes are all made up!

Damn msm!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The shingle 😂😂😂. You guys see that? He picks up a shingle to throw it into the air to demonstrate how it flies away in the wind, and it falls like a rock into the bushes about 8 feet away.

He says it "takes off like a projectile." 😂😂😂

In the clip that GUT posted, it's someone fiing the report on their TV from their phone, and you can hear that person snort when the shingle "takes off like a projectile." Love it.
edit on 15-9-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Bet ya the producers tell them to wear baggy pants also, to make their flapping look more wild.

Wall-to-wall BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I would hate for this guy to experience a Tennessee drizzle. I think he would just fly right off of this flat earth.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
This is what the news media is today. It's dramatized & sensationalized accounts of anomalous outliers from daily life in society. And yet somehow people base their entire worldview off of this hyperbolic junk like it's a guiding beacon of truth and virtue. It is quite bewildering to behold.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Twister 2: The Mediocre Gust of Wind!

Starring that one reporter from Wilmington, NC who kind of knows a little bit about meteorology and throws a roof shingle into the air to measure the trajectory of the storm. In theaters November 2018!

Rated PG-13 for shameless, over-the-top sensationalism.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Ha! Check out his Wikipedia page..

Michael Phillip "Mike" Seidel (born January 18, 1957) is an American meteorologist and drama queen exhibitionist who has worked at The Weather Channel since March 1992.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

The wind was blowing pretty strong though, not sure it was up at between 60 and 75mph but it was strong. Maybe those guys were made of steel... like superman!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

i would hae assisted the " poor " weather idiot - the only way i feel approrpriate :

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join