It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIRTEEN Different Deep State FBI Agents Fed Information to ONE LIBERAL REPORTER

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The dossier is true. More true than not. Thats why you guys are so obsessed with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Bernie lost the primaries. Simple and true. He simply did not get the votes.
Too bad, so sad...

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not sure if pointing out the president's own behavior and statements is the same thing as a leak.

Trump is his own worst enemy. For example, look at his fit over the death toll in Puerto Rico for Hurricane Maria. He would have been fine if he didn't follow his worst impulses to petulantly tweet with facts with which he disagrees.

You're not understanding the Strategy.

It's really quite simple.

🎃

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Lol, those rascally Clinton’s. Always three steps ahead of those brain dead right wingers. Even when they control every branch of government, they can’t get them. Why do rwnj’s keep voting for these incompetent sloths?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The dossier is true. More true than not. Thats why you guys are so obsessed with it.

LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Prene

Bernie would have won,

Then why didnt he?
He didnt win. He didnt win the primaries and of course he didnt get to run for president. Because he lost the primaries because people didnt vote for him.
If he could have won he would have. He didnt.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Thats the best you got?

The fall out on this site is going to be epic to witness.
EPIC

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL

"You iz buzted"

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

The dossier is true. More true than not.

See above admission the dossier is not accurate.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: seeker1963

The one thing Strzok made mention of while discussing between him and his lover was how upset their "sisters" were over some of the leaks.

I have seen some say "sisters" is a reference to the CIA. If that is true, then we have a whole hell of a lot to worry about if the FBI has now become a symbiotic organization connected to the CIA?

The CIA is called the sister organization of the FBI, yes.

Fun fact for you...

President Trump’s initial pick for national security adviser (Flynn) had long been skeptical of the unchecked power of the U.S. intelligence community. Flynn wanted to prioritize several foreign policy agenda items, such as ending the Iran deal, moving the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and designating the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization.

There was one more priority item for Flynn. Through his experience as a general in foreign war zones, he found that there were several fractures in the intelligence cycle, which harmed U.S. troops’ ability to succeed on the battlefield. As national security adviser, Flynn intended to conduct an audit on the intelligence community as a whole. A full audit of the U.S. intelligence community’s activities has not been completed since 1975, following the Nixon administration’s Watergate scandal.

While serving in the Obama administration, Flynn’s earlier attempts at intelligence reform infuriated the upper echelons of the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency. Flynn’s enemies list continued to grow when, as Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) director, he testified in front of the Congress and challenged the Obama White House narrative that al Qaeda had been “decimated.” The Obama administration forced him into early retirement shortly thereafter.

It became quite clear that the incoming national security adviser posed a direct challenge to the fourth branch of government — the unaccountable Washington bureaucrat class, including the intelligence community, which some have come to refer to as the “deep state.”

And where is Flynn now...

There’s a reason why you haven’t heard much from Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn lately. The man who served his country honorably for 33 years has been effectively silenced by special counsel Robert Mueller as he awaits sentencing.

Given the circumstances of his plea deal, Flynn cannot speak publicly about anything related to the charges against him. Doing so could void his plea agreement with Mueller’s team and open him up to further legal proceedings that he is financially unable to defend himself against.

Yes, this is much larger than we think.

ETA: Sorry for being a thread hog Xuen, but I thought the information pertinent to the OP.

I remember this. But you know, Some people don't like the guy and are ok with all of this. The "Its all just conspiracies theories" tripe is fueled by confirmation bias.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: seeker1963

The one thing Strzok made mention of while discussing between him and his lover was how upset their "sisters" were over some of the leaks.

I have seen some say "sisters" is a reference to the CIA. If that is true, then we have a whole hell of a lot to worry about if the FBI has now become a symbiotic organization connected to the CIA?

The CIA is called the sister organization of the FBI, yes.

Fun fact for you...

President Trump’s initial pick for national security adviser (Flynn) had long been skeptical of the unchecked power of the U.S. intelligence community. Flynn wanted to prioritize several foreign policy agenda items, such as ending the Iran deal, moving the U.S. embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and designating the Muslim Brotherhood as a terrorist organization.

There was one more priority item for Flynn. Through his experience as a general in foreign war zones, he found that there were several fractures in the intelligence cycle, which harmed U.S. troops’ ability to succeed on the battlefield. As national security adviser, Flynn intended to conduct an audit on the intelligence community as a whole. A full audit of the U.S. intelligence community’s activities has not been completed since 1975, following the Nixon administration’s Watergate scandal.

While serving in the Obama administration, Flynn’s earlier attempts at intelligence reform infuriated the upper echelons of the Pentagon and the Central Intelligence Agency. Flynn’s enemies list continued to grow when, as Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) director, he testified in front of the Congress and challenged the Obama White House narrative that al Qaeda had been “decimated.” The Obama administration forced him into early retirement shortly thereafter.

It became quite clear that the incoming national security adviser posed a direct challenge to the fourth branch of government — the unaccountable Washington bureaucrat class, including the intelligence community, which some have come to refer to as the “deep state.”

And where is Flynn now...

There’s a reason why you haven’t heard much from Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn lately. The man who served his country honorably for 33 years has been effectively silenced by special counsel Robert Mueller as he awaits sentencing.

Given the circumstances of his plea deal, Flynn cannot speak publicly about anything related to the charges against him. Doing so could void his plea agreement with Mueller’s team and open him up to further legal proceedings that he is financially unable to defend himself against.

Yes, this is much larger than we think.

ETA: Sorry for being a thread hog Xuen, but I thought the information pertinent to the OP.

I remember this. But you know, Some people don't like the guy and are ok with all of this. The "Its all just conspiracies theories" tripe is fueled by confirmation bias.

They are OK with it because it keeps the status quo.

The status quo is... horrible.

But you are right... by any means necessary, right?

This has to change, before we wander off into our actual next civil war.

Not anything a sane American wants.

My hope is that this all gets taken care of by the people we elected.

How crazy is that?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Im not sure the Trump team, more specifically Giuliani really want to push this whole FBI leak to the media thing..Especially since you had Rudy running out to every media source that would take im in 2016 saying he had sources in the New York FBI office leaking sensitive info about Clinton to him.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Im not sure the Trump team, more specifically Giuliani really want to push this whole FBI leak to the media thing..Especially since you had Rudy running out to every media source that would take im in 2016 saying he had sources in the New York FBI office leaking sensitive info about Clinton to him.

That was all part of The Strategy.

😎

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I'm not surprised the Ats left community is silent here. They never join the discussion of anything that they cannot dispute. They only attempt to derail the OP on issues past tense with anything they can deflect with.

It's like critical thinking is a term they don't yet see as useful.

Yet they wondering why their anti Trump parroting of MSM is not convincing anyone other than their own deluded cohorts.

It's sad to see them cry and accuse like laughing children their judgemental attitudes and yet never look to see the truth apparent to you or anyone including me.
It's proof that Mass Deception is good enough to work on some.

They deny without citation and only deal in word games without an ounce of knowledge on how to conduct a reasonable argument.

But apparently think a burger flipping employee would make as good or better a prez than Trump.
Therapy anyone?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This site and among my paycheck gets me on the Trump train... 2020 maga have my voter card ready
and my ID

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: Justoneman

I brought up Trump because the midterm elections are all about Trump.

And i am pointing out HE isn't the problem for 2018's election as it is the actual people running for Congress and Senate and THEIR POLICIES we vote for in our states election of these people to represent us.

The D's will pick "push the lie, ends justify the means" the Libertarian and Conservatives will push what works that isn't hate filled is the perception I am getting.

Ron Paul is not running so I am sticking with the people I can vote for that are like him or as close as I can get.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

OK now I understand. Trump has nothing to do with the midterms. He's just an obscure minor character regulated to a dingy corner this election cycle .

Nobody on either side will pay any attention to him or his policies and he/they will be totally inconsequential as far as voters are concerned .

My bad

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

OK now I understand. Trump has nothing to do with the midterms. He's just an obscure minor character regulated to a dingy corner this election cycle .

Nobody on either side will pay any attention to him or his policies and he/they will be totally inconsequential as far as voters are concerned .

My bad

Correction, If you will allow me?

No one on the other side has anything meaningful to say that matters to middle of the road people. They are caught in lie after lie about the POTUS and many, many people are tired of the liars promoting hate this or hate that and the D's embrace those very haters. End of story for the D talking points.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Yea and Santa Clause really does live at the North Pole with his ashes and switches for bad little boys and girls too if you believed that drivel your preachin'.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Lol, those rascally Clinton’s. Always three steps ahead of those brain dead right wingers. Even when they control every branch of government, they can’t get them. Why do rwnj’s keep voting for these incompetent sloths?

You mean the FBI, DOJ helping them doesn't come into your vernacular?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join