It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collection of military vids from Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
OK you immature little computer nerds, hows we get back on topic and not really on whos right and whos not? The vids were cool but when those guys bombed that facility it looked like some shrapnel flew in those dudes faces which may have not been so cool.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
OK you immature little computer nerds, hows we get back on topic and not really on whos right and whos not?

Wow nice to feel all mature insulting people huh
Whos right and whos wrong has everything to do with this..

The vids were cool but when those guys bombed that facility it looked like some shrapnel flew in those dudes faces which may have not been so cool.

Yeah, thats why war is not cool

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
It really is a shame though that no one can breath a word of support for our boys regardless of whether or not the war is right or wrong without it turning into the same old debate about that and that alone. Come on people, there are plenty of threads for that.

As i have previously posted, i hate the war!!! But I am 110% behind our troops.

They chose a job just like anyone else. Its just the nature of their job that tends to cause so much unrest among people.

The lads are out there doing a job they signed up for and get paid for. To hell with the rights and wrongs of the political side of the war. Lets get behind them and support them to the hilt.

People who are knocking the soldiers, who are only doing their job, to me is tantamount to ignorance. They have no real idea what its like out there unless they have shared the experience.
I have posted many images my son took over there, showing how the lads are getting on. They also show the civilians, who are more than thankful for the help they get from our troops.

Saddam needed getting rid of period. Google a search on genocide and see how many times his name comes up. The man was pure evil! He would have only got worse and committed more atrocities if left unchecked. Thats a fact that we know only too well.

We have spoken about how the Iraqis have had no say in what the out come of the coalition being there will achieve. For the first time in most of their lives , they have been able to have a democratic vote. The majority turned out to vote regardless of the threats made to their lives. To me, that shows they want change and a better way of life.

The coalition being over there will eventually give them a better way of life. Of course, the coalition will have a major say in who rebuilds and who gets the contracts etc, but the end result will be a far better way of life for Iraqi people.

The way in which things have been done, i agree has been somewhat under hand, but if people can see the big picture , they might be able to understand what the end result will be. We might not like it, but thats life.

You can flame me all you want for posting my views on this topic, but like said, i will always be behind our troops. Especially my son!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Hell.
Guess i got away with this one eh?
Would have thought i would be flamed big time for this

But hey, i guess i only spoke my mind.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join