It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Pleads Guilty and Will Cooperate With Muller

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is Obama and Biden mentioned in manaforts indictment?

www.politico.com...

Well, it's right in the link, why not quote it instead of leaving it open to speculation? Here, I'll quote your link:

Friday's filing also revealed intriguing details that showed Manafort's foreign lobbying campaign targeting former President Barack Obama and his vice president, Joe Biden.

According to the documents, a group of former European politicians Manafort convened as part of his lobbying effort met with Obama and Biden, “as well as senior United States officials in the executive and legislative branches,” in May 2013.

Alan Friedman, a former journalist based in Europe who proposed creating the group, dubbed the "Hapsburg Group, told Manafort that one member “delivered the message of not letting ‘Russians steal Ukraine from the West.’” The court document claimed that Manafort knew he had to disclose the meeting but failed to do so.

At the time, Manafort was working for Ukrainian Viktor Yanukovych, a pro-Russian leader who was ultimately forced from office by public protest in early 2014.

The court documents indicate that Manafort “orchestrated a scheme to have …’[O]bama jews’ put pressure on the administration” to support Yanukovych. For instance, Manafort disseminated stories that “a senior Cabinet official” who previously criticized Yanukovych “was supporting anti-Semitism." Manafort then worked with a senior Israeli government official to provide a statement spreading the story, with the hope it would force the administration to “understand that ‘the Jewish community will take this out on Obama on election day if he does nothing.'”

It would seem, according to your source, that Manafort was working as a foreign agent and failed to register as one. Not only that but he devised a scheme to swindle a sitting President and our government, and then went to another country for backup to make it look legit.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Fallingdown
What is this the third or fourth time the mainstream media broke this smoking gun story?

Lather, rinse, repeat

Their rinse water is never drained and replaced either. It's getting dirtier and dirtier with each cycle.

That sounds a lot like the swamp .

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
a reply to: carewemust

Is Manafort running for office?

He's running FROM office.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
All the Q’nies are like, “No, no. It was Colonel Clinton in the conservatory with the lead dildo. JFK Jr. said so...”

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
I am actually for globalism

Self acceptance is the first step towards recovery, so you have that working for you.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gandalf77

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Wayfarer

Dispute any of the points with facts. We're paying less in taxes, aren't presently involved in any wars for the first time in decades, witnessing a tremendous economy and job market, defending our borders, and holding traditional Americanism above progressive globalist garbage. Aside from my SCOTUS comment, can you actually say any of that isn't accurate?

What do you call Afghanistan? A friendly disagreement?

We have troops there working on training Afghan security details and personnel. It is the definition of a peacekeeping mission, not a war at this point.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Won't be running far in a 8' x 6' cell.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Dispute any of the points with facts. We're paying less in taxes, aren't presently involved in any wars for the first time in decades, witnessing a tremendous economy and job market, defending our borders, and holding traditional Americanism above progressive globalist garbage. Aside from my SCOTUS comment, can you actually say any of that isn't accurate?

We have troops there working on training Afghan security details and personnel. It is the definition of a peacekeeping mission, not a war at this point.

Sorry, but that’s a real stretch.
It’s still considered a WAR by most sources—the second longest US combat force participation in history.
And we’re not doing very well either, I might add.
You call that peace?
Can I sell you a bridge?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Just the ten bedroom house in the hamptons is worth millions. Long Island real estate is expensive for simple homes.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It’s still considered a WAR by most sources—the second longest US combat force participation in history.
You call that peace?
Can I sell you a bridge?

It's still the most peaceful time this country has seen since 911.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You call that peace?
Can I sell you a bridge?

Well make up your mind dude. Is it the most peaceful time since 911 or the last 2 decades?
And you’re still stretching.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You call that peace?
Can I sell you a bridge?

Tuesday?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

You call that peace?
Can I sell you a bridge?

Sure. As long as you don't count dead American Soldiers.
Trump Admin had more than Obama's last year in office and it was the first time it reversed trend in six years.
It had steadily dropped under Obama until Trump came along.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yawn.

Still nothing on Trump. That's an awful "deal" if he had anything juicy to give them.

Are people really fooled by this?

link   

Sorry, but ever since we sent "advisors" to Viet Nam no one is allowed to try and sell that BS.

link   

You call that peace?
Can I sell you a bridge?

Well make up your mind dude. Is it the most peaceful time since 911 or the last 2 decades?
And you’re still stretching.

17 years/2 decades... I'm in my 40s, there's not much difference anymore, dude.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Sorry, but ever since we sent "advisors" to Viet Nam no one is allowed to try and sell that BS.

That was before the Vietnam war, this is happening after the primary war fighting has ceased, huge difference.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

That was before the Vietnam war, this is happening after the primary war fighting has ceased, huge difference.

Right, cuz Trump Doesn't have trainers and advisors in Syria?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Taliban still be killing our guys. Hardly what I would call peaceful.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Right, cuz Trump Doesn't have trainers and advisors in Syria?

No idea whether this administration kept the advisers Bush and Obama put in Syria there or not. I do know this administration stopped arming ISIS in Syria the way past admins did. It was one of the reasons John McCain despised Trump, in fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join