It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manafort Pleads Guilty and Will Cooperate With Muller

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Wow
peeps posting links all over the site to this left circle jerk thread.

wheres the beef?

nothing implicates trump

manafort gets to keep assets

Did you read the posts? It says Manafort has to give up some properties. I am sure those would be worth millions.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Wow
peeps posting links all over the site to this left circle jerk thread.

wheres the beef?

nothing implicates trump

manafort gets to keep assets

Did you read the posts? It says Manafort has to give up some properties. I am sure those would be worth millions.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He already went before the judge JUST THIS MORNING.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Uh, I'm a US citizen and I consider several of Trump's direct actions an affront to the freedom and a direct threat to the values that I hold dear. You do not speak for me or millions of others...

You are losing freedoms under Trump, can you name one? I wonder if you felt the same way when Bush shredded the Constitution and Obama readily reaffirm that shredding. Not to mention Obama greatly increased Presidential Powers, I'm sure he thought he was handing all that power to Hillary...lol

Also, what values you hold dear that are being threaten by Trump and not the last 4 Presidents too?

edit on 14-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Dispute any of the points with facts. We're paying less in taxes, aren't presently involved in any wars for the first time in decades, witnessing a tremendous economy and job market, defending our borders, and holding traditional Americanism above progressive globalist garbage. Aside from my SCOTUS comment, can you actually say any of that isn't accurate?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: soberbacchus
Cuz that is some wildly desperate jibber jabber nonsense unrelated to either logic or reality.

Fits right in with the Mueller Russian collusion narrative, doesn't it?

Not really.

One is crazy nonsensical deflection to defend the fact you voted for a corrupt moron.

The other has something like 7 cooperating witnesses, 5 plea deals, 30+ indictments, several convictions?

It's the difference between a legitimate investigation by severely qualified and competent investigators and the stuff burdman comes up with on ATS to deflect from it.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

key being some and not all.

if trump would have pardoned him he would have lost it all and trump would have undue pressure on him.

btw for the thread...

as far as i can tell the statute of limitations has past in new york so there should be no state issues.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Don't bother.

Accuracy or honesty isn't his playbook.

According to the charging document, Manafort will forfeit his home in the ritzy Hamptons section of New York's Long Island, properties in New York City and property on Edgewood Street in Alexandria, Virginia,

In addition, Manafort will forfeit all of the money contained in four bank accounts and a life insurance policy.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Dispute any of the points with facts. We're paying less in taxes, aren't presently involved in any wars for the first time in decades, witnessing a tremendous economy and job market, defending our borders, and holding traditional Americanism above progressive globalist garbage. Aside from my SCOTUS comment, can you actually say any of that isn't accurate?

Are you serious? Like really serious? This reads like a joke. I mean, we're still in the war in Afghanistan for goodness sake, and that's common knowledge to anyone who isn't a shut in. The rest of your drivel is opinion based misdirection which is useless in this debate since. Aside from taxes being lowered (which I could debate with you on the merit and actual value of that in another thread if you wish), the 'tremendous economy/job market' is great on paper but I'm in it right now and the instability in the steel market is murdering my business right now, so I find that assessment disingenuous and callous. Defending the border from illegal children (yeah, boy howdy do I feel safer now, I can't tell you how much better I sleep at night knowing America is locking up children away from their parents). Your traditional Americanism is akin to a bygone era like the south fighting tooth and nail against the inexorable march of progressivism (hint, the trend has only been moving one direction) and again is just your valueless opinion (since you don't list any facts yourself, but merely present it at face value). I am actually for globalism, and can argue for its merits just as well as you can argue for Nationalism's.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Gandalf77

Care to actually dispute anything I claimed with, oh, I dunno... facts? I ask because every point I hit there is factually supported and defensible.

That’s BS and you know it.
“Return of sanity to the SCOTUS.”
That’s a factually supported and defensible statement? Really?
Maybe if you’re using right-wing fruit basket logic....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why is Obama and Biden mentioned in manaforts indictment?

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

This is very interesting and it piqued my interest when I read the speculation about this last night.

Manafort is a fairly big fish.

So this begs the question as to what he is cooperating with investigators on and who is involved that is bigger than him?

At first glance, I would say you are correct in mentioning Trump Jr. He seems to be the most likely "fish" that is worth Manafort's testifying before a grand jury and assisting the prosecution/investigators.

www.politico.com...

Could also be the Podesta brothers who recently became deeply involved thanks to the Mueller investigation.

Could be, but I have my doubts.

From your link:

While both firms registered under less-restrictive domestic lobbying rules, neither registered with the Justice Department for their work with Manafort until doing so retroactively last year. Mercury and the Podesta Group, which has since collapsed, have said they were advised by their lawyers that they didn’t have to register, and Gates has pleaded guilty to deceiving Mercury’s lawyer about the source of the funds that were used to pay the firm.

(post by Wayfarer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

What do you call Afghanistan? A friendly disagreement?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

the 'tremendous economy/job market' is great on paper but I'm in it right now and the instability in the steel market is murdering my business right now, so I find that assessment disingenuous and callous.

Middle-class income rose above $61,000 for the first time last year, U.S. Census Bureau says

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Military?
The number of US troops who died in war zones rose in 2017, the first year of Donald Trump’s presidency, for the first time in six years.
www.buzzfeednews.com...

Job Market?
You mean that little corner at the lower right? Jeez, I wonder how that happened?

Taxes?
You mean the temporary tiny tax cut for everyone and the permanent massive cut for Billionaires and Corporations?
mmmmmmmmm...those crumbs taste delicious.

The economy is definitely heated right now and ready to pop from trump's unnecessary Sugar High.
Just like Bush tax Cuts and Reagan before him. GOP sure know how to ruin a steady recovery, buckle up.

BUT MORE TO THE POINT

NONE OF THAT HAS TO DO WITH Trump's CAMPAIGN CHIEF NOW CARRYING THE TITLE "COOPERATING WITNESS".
edit on 14-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Looks like Manifort had lots of shady dealings with the zer0Bama Adminiztration !!!

OOOOhahaha

🎻

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is Obama and Biden mentioned in manaforts indictment?

www.politico.com...

The roads will lead to Obama !!

We knew it !!

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

ALSO THIS

Now that Bob Mueller has ignored the 60 day " Do no harm" window before the election By indicting manafort, the media cannot say President Trump broke that rule when he releases FISA PAIN in a few days.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is Manafort running for office?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join