It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wait for Muellers investigation to finish.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

It will be forced to finish very soon.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
So I would like to know what you guys think it is going to show? What is the smoking gun gonna be?

I don't know. That's why I'm waiting for the investigation to end.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Did you read the article...He already IS Cooperating...It was right there with a link....Here read it again. He already agreed to a judge to cooperate.....pshh,

Manafort plea deal.

The agreement comes just days before Manafort is set to face foreign-lobbying and money-laundering charges in a Washington, D.C., court room. The pact has surprised some, given President Donald Trump’s effusive praise of Manafort’s willingness to fight Mueller in court.

www.politico.com...

If trump pardoned him, there would be outrage!

www.cnn.com...

SO, dude your WRONG, and delusional...Not myself!!!

:cheers

However, a source close to the defense told POLITICO, “the cooperation agreement does not involve the Trump campaign. ... There was no collusion with Russia.”

From your source. You really should have read it through.

www.politico.com...

edit on 14-9-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

The people saying that will end up with excuses how it doesn't matter he finds nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
On somewhat of a tangent, In an earlier post on this thread I quoted an article from MSN that stated:

The filings do not indicate whether Manafort will cooperate in the ongoing investigation being led by special counsel Robert Mueller's office or any other investigations.

I went back to the link, and unless I'm going crazy, they completely removed that statement from the article. I double checked to make sure it was the same one. Nothing at the end of the article indicating anything was changed. Has anyone else come across this?
edit on 14-9-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It will finish when the old Deep State collapses.....RIP

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Manafort pleading guilty today to all charges. Looking to make a deal.
Seems he who would not flip has indeed flipped. Like a pancake ready to do the other side.
He has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. First one who was at the trump tower meeting to flip.
He was there. He was involved with changing the platform of the republican party.
trump still claiming this has nothing to do with trump.
Dum da dumdum.

pretty big news dont you think/

Flip on what? What could he possibly be flipping on? I've already seen this episode except it was called "Michael Cohen takes a plea for nothing against Trump in exchange, and Lanny Davis is made to look stupid on national TV". Except in this episode, Manafort has even less to offer on Trump than Cohen had to bargain with.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

Nice. That would have been good information in the original post. Basically taking a plea to roll on his guy that already narc'd his storage location out I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

HA HA Mueller never said that.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

No he wont because the FISA warrant was legally obtained and nothing in it is illegal or questionable.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Oh I would.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Sure....
🎶Dum dum da dum
dum da dum dum dum dum dum.

Like a funeral durge....

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

KIndness.... Pfffffft. Right...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 9142018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Hmmmmm And what could Michael being telling Mueller right this very minute????
The list of turn coats grows longer by the day.
You really think these guys dont have the dirt on trump?
Remember a few weeks ago when Giuilani said they would wrap this up by Labor day? Or they would come down on Mueller like a ton of bricks. All bark no bite. All talk no action... Thats the trump administration in a nut shell.
Where is that ton of bricks? They better save them for building that wall. lol

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
It will finish when the old Deep State collapses.....RIP

Speaking of that, why is Joe Biden and Barack Obama mentioned in Manaforts indictment today?

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Actually he did, and more than once.

President Donald Trump's legal team has been told in recent weeks that special counsel Robert Mueller does not consider Trump a target in his investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, but he's more than a witness, sources familiar with the matter tell CNN.

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I dont know if that ton of bricks came with a deadline of "immediately following labor day".

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Fallingdown

No he wont because the FISA warrant was legally obtained and nothing in it is illegal or questionable.

Have you seen the FISA document unredacted ?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Honestly I am just waiting to find out what the investigation finds before committing myself to saying that I absolutely believe that Trump was in bed with the Russians.

Now sure we can speculate all we want about what the investigation might conclude and right now if you were asking me what I think is going to happen then I would speculate that the investigation is going to conclude that some people very close to Trump had inappropriate contact with Russians and the Russian state was actively working during the election to influence it in favour of Trump. I think it will stop short of implicating Trump himself of any wrong doing.

However that is all just speculation, I could be wrong, I could be right just like those who say its just a witch hunt and nothing will come of it could be right and could be wrong. Its possible that the investigation might offer up as many questions as it answers.

As it stands right now I don't think we have enough information to form a solid opinion on it and I don't think its helped with all the spin both the media and politicians on all sides of the political divide are putting on it.

That might seem really noncommittal, some might say its just being safe by standing on the fence on it but I really do think its the only thing we can do until the final report is released in full.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join