It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wait for Muellers investigation to finish.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Something about politics makes people suddenly simple minded. I know quite a few people who dislike trump. It's not cause they are Hillary fans or sore losers of the election. It's Trumps behavior. How he acts and the statements he makes.

Yet, all the simple minded folk dumb everything down to left vs right. An endless pendulum going nowhere.

I see CNN exaggerating trumps statements and trump supporters defending every sound the president makes.

It makes sense why the electoral college has higher voting power. The public mass gets dumb during political elections.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Manfort flipped. TicToc...

Whatever the findings are the only sure thing will be that one side will not accept it.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
Manfort flipped. TicToc...

Whatever the findings are the only sure thing will be that one side will not accept it.

LMAO.. You guys all said that about Cohen too.

God you guys are slow.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: notsure1

"retarded"
"idiotic rambling"

Are you laboring under the delusion that you're smart?

But you are saying there was no collusion between Trump and Russia right?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Honestly, I feel no one will benefit more than Trump from the end of Muellers investigation. One reason why it continues to drag on.

Those with the most to lose include, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, and Page. Lots of others as well. I believe that the FISA documents have not been released because of the ongoing Grand Jury investigations.

I don't know what either investigation will reveal but I don't think it will be good for the country. I do think Trump will come out unscathed, and others from both sides will pay a heavy price for their own behavior.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Manafort pleading guilty today to all charges. Looking to make a deal.
Seems he who would not flip has indeed flipped. Like a pancake ready to do the other side.
He has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. First one who was at the trump tower meeting to flip.
He was there. He was involved with changing the platform of the republican party.
trump still claiming this has nothing to do with trump.
Dum da dumdum.

pretty big news dont you think/

Where does it say that he will cooperate with the Mueller investigation?

The filings do not indicate whether Manafort will cooperate in the ongoing investigation being led by special counsel Robert Mueller's office or any other investigations.

https: //www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/manafort-pleads-guilty-in-mueller-probe-will-cooperate-with-prosecutors/ar-BBNk9L7?ocid=spartanntp

edit on 14-9-2018 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Manafort is going to cooperate, with the special console. What do you think "cooperate" means? Does not look good for trump! I am not surprised, at all.

The agreement comes just days before Manafort is set to face foreign-lobbying and money-laundering charges in a Washington, D.C., court room. The pact has surprised some, given President Donald Trump’s effusive praise of Manafort’s willingness to fight Mueller in court.

The deal dismisses deadlocked charges against Manafort from an earlier trial, but only after "successful cooperation” with Mueller’s probe into Russian election interference and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Moscow on its efforts. Mueller prosecutor Andrew Weissmann did not immediately expand on what cooperation is required under the deal.

www.politico.com...

Of coarse I am not surprised by any of this. I also will not be surprised when more indictments go out, much closer to trump, and I am almost positive, trump will be indicted, with something criminal. Whether it goes into impeachment territory, I am not sure.

Wait, no I am wrong on that, he can not be indicted, unless he is impeached first????? I can not remember, and I am not trying to mislead or spread fake news.....not in the mood to look that up again....

It all depends on who JR called during that trump tower meeting. He made two phone calls to a private number. Both lasing over a few minutes. I am sure it was trump, but trump said he did not know about the meeting till AFTER the fact. Muller knows who Jr called that day.

edit on 14-9-2018 by kurthall because: add

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake

It says the exact opposite actually. As usual some people will say anything to bolster their arguments and as usual no links nor even a scintilla of evidence to back up their words. They believe if they say it then it's automatically true

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

You say that like it's a bad thing. If we start holding our politicians to a higher standard maybe we could actually have a Congress that has a double digit approval rating.

Then maybe we should investigate all of them instead of cherry picking those around Trump.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Manafort is going to cooperate, with the special console. What do you think "cooperate" means? Does not look good for trump! I am not surprised, at all.

The agreement comes just days before Manafort is set to face foreign-lobbying and money-laundering charges in a Washington, D.C., court room. The pact has surprised some, given President Donald Trump’s effusive praise of Manafort’s willingness to fight Mueller in court.

The deal dismisses deadlocked charges against Manafort from an earlier trial, but only after "successful cooperation” with Mueller’s probe into Russian election interference and whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Moscow on its efforts. Mueller prosecutor Andrew Weissmann did not immediately expand on what cooperation is required under the deal.

www.politico.com...

Of coarse I am not surprised by any of this. I also will not be surprised when more indictments go out, much closer to trump, and I am almost positive, trump will be indicted, with something criminal. Whether it goes into impeachment territory, I am not sure.

It all depends on who JR called during that trump tower meeting. He made two phone calls to a private number. Both lasing over a few minutes. I am sure it was trump, but trump said he did not know about the meeting till AFTER the fact. Muller knows who Jr called that day.

Why would he? Trump will just pardon him. he has the power.

You guys are DELUSIONAL. And you said that about Cohen lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I say go for it. We can start with all the members of Congress that used the sexual harassment slush fund.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

It says the exact opposite actually. As usual some people will say anything to bolster their arguments and as usual no links nor even a scintilla of evidence to back up their words. They believe if they say it then it's automatically true

What are you talking about? Which post are you attempting to respond to?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

I say go for it. We can start with all the members of Congress that used the sexual harassment slush fund.

Why start there? I wouldn't be surprised if we find that every finance related crime on the books have been violated in some fashion or another.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Mueller is being criticised because he is going after people on totally unrelated business to collusion with Russia, keeping a sham investigation alive in order to influence elections.
That criticism still stands when he confirms there was no collusion - it will just mean that despite his best efforts he had nothing, but in the meantime managed to ruin and bankrupt people who did nothing more than a multitude of others in DC.
His selective targeting of people around Trump will not be forgotten.

As to what will be said by Trump supporters when the report comes out... not much. We will be too busy laughing at the idiots who spent two years clinging to any desperate hope they could find to undo an election, including those in the mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

So you are already setting up in your head the probability that nothing will come of this investigation.

Already? I have maintained from the start that I did not believe that Trump personally conspired with the Russian government.

Here's me a year ago:

I've been saying since last year that if anyone goes down from Team Trump, it will be Manafort. It may not be for anything involving the Trump campaign, the guy has been neck deep in corruption the world 'round for half a century, most recently for a decade in the employ of Viktor Yanukovych.

and before that:

It also looks like it's being reported that Manafort's name showed up in intercepts of Russian operatives. If anyone is going down for something in all this, my money is still on Manafort being the most likely.

and before that (June of last year):

If anyone from the campaign colluded in relation to the DNC emails, I would put my money on Manafort. That's just my opinion though.

And lo and behold, Manafort did in fact go down. He was always the most likely to have knowingly conspired with the Russian government in relation to their election meddling efforts and they haven't charged him for anything in relation to that so I assume they didn't come up with anything. I've never seen anything substantial that would lead me to believe that Trump himself conspired with the Russian government.

However, you still believe that this investigation was put together for the sole purpose of finding out something nefarious that Trump did.

I don't believe that though. Given the circumstances, potential coordination between the Trump team and the Russian government is something that needed to be investigated. More than that though, I was principally concerned with a thorough investigation into Russian meddling, particularly the hacking/theft and release of documents/emails.

As far as I'm concerned, the Mueller investigation has pretty much accomplished what I was expecting. They even managed to hand off evidence of illegal foreign lobbying by Tony Podesta, Vin Weber, etc to a US attorney as an added bonus.

No... I think this won't be over until they can get a Democrat in the White House again to keep a lid on exactly how corrupt our intelligence agencies have become.

I think it's in the final stages now. I wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more indictments before it's over. They certainly seem interested in Roger Stone and they've had associates of his testify in front of the grand jury. Aaron Nevins would be a likely target for prosecution considering that he communicated directly with the Russians, received stolen documents and data from the DCCC and admits to having provided this to others for use in GOP campaigns.

link   

I wouldn't be surprised either. But if we start there it's going to take time and resources to look in to the finances of every member of Congress. We can whittle that number down almost immediately by revealing the names of every member of Congress that can't keep it in their pants.

link   
Double post
edit on 9/14/2018 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

To the one you referred too, not actually one you made, sorry.

Manafort pleading guilty today to all charges. Looking to make a deal. 
Seems he who would not flip has indeed flipped. Like a pancake ready to do the other side. 
He has agreed to cooperate with Mueller. First one who was at the trump tower meeting to flip. 
He was there. He was involved with changing the platform of the republican party. 
trump still claiming this has nothing to do with trump. 
Dum da dumdum. 

pretty big news dont you think/

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Did you read the article...He already IS Cooperating...It was right there with a link....Here read it again. He already agreed to a judge to cooperate.....pshh,

Manafort plea deal.

www.politico.com...

If trump pardoned him, there would be outrage!

www.cnn.com...

SO, dude your WRONG, and delusional...Not myself!!!

edit on 14-9-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It wont finish until Trump is out of office. This is their "insurance policy" after all.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join