It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

The only people I see talking about Hillary Clinton lately are Trump supporters who seem to think that every person who dislikes Trump is secretly crying themselves to sleep at night because Hillary lost the election.

The biggest ignorance here is that so many Trump supporters blindly believe that Trump is exceptional and infallible. Yet, that couldn't be further from the truth.

Anti-Hillary people we worried about her foreign policy. Yet, Trump has done everything to follow in the footsteps of his predecessors.

Creating more divide in Israel-Palestine, in Israel' favor. Disbanding the Iran-nuke agreement (creating more instability). Being VERY friendly to Saudi Arabia.
A country that supports terrorism, silences journalists, civilian protests, conducts slavery, and has no respect for women. Also, praising North Korea's leader, a country with similar stances.

So.... We have another president that turns the other cheek to human suffering in favor of American Empire. Sounds like business as usual.

Many fools in the Trump crowd. Yet, was hoping that ATSers would at least question the president. "Deny ignorance" Is it not ignorant to ignore the bigger picture in favor of petty political right-vs-left games?

edit on 14-9-2018 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Spoiler alert: Both teams were and are sponsored by "the Russians." The biggest marks always have the deepest pockets. Nothing new since Babylon.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

The only people I see talking about Hillary Clinton lately are Trump supporters who seem to think that every person who dislikes Trump is secretly crying themselves to sleep at night because Hillary lost the election.

The biggest ignorance here is that so many Trump supporters blindly believe that Trump is exceptional and infallible. Yet, that couldn't be further from the truth.

Anti-Hillary people we worried about her foreign policy. Yet, Trump has done everything to follow in the footsteps of his predecessors.

Creating more divide in Israel-Palestine, in Israel' favor. Disbanding the Iran-nuke agreement (creating more instability). Being VERY friendly to Saudi Arabia.
A country that supports terrorism, silences journalists, civilian protests, conducts slavery, and has no respect for women. Also, praising North Korea's leader, a country with similar stances.

So.... We have another president that turns the other cheek to human suffering in favor of American Empire. Sounds like business as usual.

Many fools in the Trump crowd. Yet, was hoping that ATSers would at least question the president. "Deny ignorance" Is it not ignorant to ignore the bigger picture in favor of petty political right-vs-left games?

Hmmm.
Let`s see.

1. You first state:
``Anti-Hillary people we worried about her foreign policy. Yet, Trump has done everything to follow in the footsteps of his predecessors. ``

2. And then in the VERY NEXT LINE you state:
`` Disbanding the Iran-nuke agreement``

If Trump dismantled Obama`s Iran nuclear deal, by definition, he is NOT following in the footstep of his predecessor

Might want to look up ``deductive logic``, blueman.
Or plain reasoning.

Goes with being a leftist, I suppose, along with your anti-Semitic vitriol
edit on 14-9-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Thats clearly a fake frog

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Uranium has proven to be bs

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

In this case, you really can't have it both ways.

hahaha....

And just 3 weeks ago he started this thread....

Unhealthy obsession with all things Trump

The Tide is Turning Against Trump
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by TheConstruKctionofLight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Well, I was referring to further creating hostilities with Iran(previous presidents). Not Obama. However, I do see the point you make. My overall point regarding the Middle East still stands, especially regarding Saudi Arabia.

Anti-Semitic.. Really? So being against israels' actions is hating the Jews? O man, you really bought into that propaganda.

Can't disagree with Israel, other I'm suddenly racist against Jews. Great reasoning there!

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What value is Putin reaping from having Trump in office?

The on topic question was what Putin was getting for his investment?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

What value is Putin reaping from having Trump in office?

The on topic question was what Putin was getting for his investment?

If you read the article it does cite several possibilities. So Trump was pretty big on getting Putin back into the G7 has came out and said Crimea should be part of Russia, was very much against the expulsion of Russian diplomates in the aftermath of the Skripal poisoning there is more to it and you can read the article.

There is also a hint that this could be all part of a much bigger Russian conspiracy to break up western alliances though far-right groups, there is concern about Russian involvement in Brexit, far right groups in Poland, France and other parts of Europe. So it could also be fitting in with a much bigger Russian agenda of dismantling western alliances.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

There is also a hint that this could be all part of a much bigger Russian conspiracy to break up western alliances though far-right groups, there is concern about Russian involvement in Brexit, far right groups in Poland, France and other parts of Europe. So it could also be fitting in with a much bigger Russian agenda of dismantling western alliances.

Correct. I discussed this strategy before Trump even announced that he would run:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is not just far right groups, it is extremist from both ends of the political spectrum. The covert campaign has multiple goals:

One is to undermine people's faith in liberal democracy. The current political climate in the United States is having that effect, whether you are a pro-Trumper who believes his fallacious attacks on our institutions, or a non-Trumper who cannot fathom how someone with his criminal history and volatile personality could get elected.

Another is to undermine the strength of international institutions and laws. Putin's bald faced invasion of Ukraine is one obvious example. There are more subtle examples, but the goal is to subvert the post-war order that America forged. By imposing tariffs on our allies, breaking treaties, and badmouthing institutions like NATO and the UN, Trump is assisting this project.

Another objective is to create an axis of "managed democracies" in Eurasia than can serve as client states and balance power between China and Euro-America. It does this through a combination of disinformation and dramatic publicity stunts, like the recent military "exercise." A weak or politically handicapped American president is certainly an asset here.
edit on 15-9-2018 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting. --DJW001

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

That all looks really interesting, I find I have been becoming more and more interested in Russia over the last few years av sent you a pm with a little more info because I don't think that its really on topic other than the Trump angle.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think that it's more likely that Russia views Rump as a useful idiot who can be used to launder money. The money trail in this is an interesting one and I'm wondering just what Mueller has in the way of information on the real state of his finances. I don't believe for a moment that he's a billionaire, he's declared bankruptcy so many times that I automatically disbelieve what he says about his financial status.
The fact that he still hasn't released his tax returns stinks to high heaven.
No, I think that he owes a lot of money and Putin knows exactly who to.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I think that it's more likely that Russia views Rump as a useful idiot who can be used to launder money. The money trail in this is an interesting one and I'm wondering just what Mueller has in the way of information on the real state of his finances. I don't believe for a moment that he's a billionaire, he's declared bankruptcy so many times that I automatically disbelieve what he says about his financial status.
The fact that he still hasn't released his tax returns stinks to high heaven.
No, I think that he owes a lot of money and Putin knows exactly who to.

I must say I would lean more towards this than him being a all out Russian intelligence asset, I would go more for this side of things. Like I keep saying I just think that its an interesting theory for the worse case that does have some facts that could support it but it is by no means confirmed.

Thanks for posting dude.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yawn. Strzok had a leak campaign. Nothing fallacious about it. I've never seen so many retractions and firings.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Very astute post.

All the signs point to Trump being a Russian intelligence asset and your analysis makes sense.

It’s almost like Trump is deliberately destabilizing America to the benefit of Russia in all the ways you mention.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So confirmed that Obama got into Harvard because of a phone call from a Saudi prince and got his education paid for by a Saudi Prince but he certainly wasn't part of a group or under any orders. Trump who is a rich guy that they have had literal years to find any and all dirt on and the worst thing is he said he grabbed a pussy. Not only has everyone in this thread probably publicly said worse but people that have done far worse spend endless hours bringing it up on every sort of media imaginable. This is the same media that couldn't take their mouths off of Obama's dick even if they wanted too.

Now Trump is a Russian agent based on a dossier purchased by incompetent morons. Meanwhile Hillary (who you apparently prefer to Trump - wahhhhh she's the most qualified candidate everrrrr) and her disgusting degenerate husband are busy talking to Soros and Rothchilds and laundering money through foundations.

Trump is doing awesome # for America and my portfolio is getting fat and if you were smart you would ride the red wave b-bu-buu-buuut Trump hurts my fee-fees! He's a Russian agent! He said bad words that one time! I know all the evidence shows that he loves America and literally can't stop winning and it's causing extremely painful cognitive dissonance. What jobs are at a literal all time high for black and brown people??? Wahhhhhhhhh hes a racisssssssssss!

You people are hilarious and sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 15-9-2018 by ShamnaOahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ShamnaOahu

Jesus first line of your post....what about obama....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join