It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read the Ahjenda 21 report and tell me you think it's a goodf idea. It'll chill you to the bone. Democrat leaders embrace it.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001
Well if that weren't so, then chances are that Trump would not be president right now...

Make America great and all, but they all seem to forget that America was and is an experiment after all. Only commie bastards guarantee something that works right out the gate. And going by there record. Seems to be a lot of failures.

But cheer up comrade. Remember were all just bricks in the wall.

Well except for me, I am the man who arranges the blocks that descend upon me from up above. After all its just taking the same exact thing, and putting a different label on it. Funny how much people believe in labels.

Hmm! Maybe I should start referring to Trump as comrade Trump. T'would be funny.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: neutronflux

Sorry, I really do believe if they was credible evidence of “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset” it would be a major DNC / media taking point. Or just enough evidence to get the allegation to stick would be enough for the DNC

That is fine you are aloud to disagree with the idea that Trump is a Russian intelligence asset, I am not even saying I believe it and its my thread.

If you disagree fine.

You might still find the article interesting just because it sets out that case, might just help you understand why some people might chose to believe it.

So you just wanted to muse on the subject and trade innuendos? Fine, i guess, but useless.
It's about as useful as a thread entitled "is Michelle Obama a man?".

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Read the Ahjenda 21 report and tell me you think it's a goodf idea. It'll chill you to the bone. Democrat leaders embrace it.

What part of sustainability chills your bones? Adequate food supplies? Clean water? Be specific, please.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

So you support Agenda 21? Might as well check yourself into a gulag.
edit on 21-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

So you support Agenda 21? Might as well check yourself into a gulag.

So you support the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse? No wonder you like Trump.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I like Trump because he's less likely to bring on the Apocalypse!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join