It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, you cannot cite any special sources the individual has that would cause the individual to be privileged to any news other than what’s already out there.

You will not cite any credible evidence from the article.

You think Mueller has to clear Trump of being a Russian asset, so you pitched innocent until proven guilty to the wind.

And you cannot give an example how Trump is using policy to favor Russia over other nations or the US of A.

And you are buying into the falsehoods that is causing the chaos in the US of A’s political system the Russians so badly want to instill?

Awesome.
edit on 18-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

ohhhhh go on read the article.....

you must be at least curious by now?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   

And you cannot give an example how Trump is using policy to favor Russia over other nations or the US of A.

This has been done on every single page of this thread. Thank you for bumping it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This has been done on every single page of this thread. Thank you for bumping it.

shhh....dont tell the troll that he's the one being trolled.

Every time he posts he bumps this thread.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Lol, I wonder why he won't just read the article.
It actually makes some interesting points.
I bet it explains why Trump won't release his tax accounts to the public...he's hiding something for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

It actually makes some interesting points.
I bet it explains why Trump won't release his tax accounts to the public...he's hiding something for sure.

That is one of those things I just can't quite get my head around.

He said during the election that he would release his tax returns as ever presidential candidate has done now since the 1960's after the election because he was being audited.

Then he wins and people call him on it and yet he has still not released them which has only fuelled more speculation about why he won't do it. Would be so easy for him to just release the documents, why not do it....unless there is something he is trying to hide.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Smells fishy as captain birdseye to me.
If it was a UK prime minister who had promised to release tax returns then refused, the media would be relentless.
Trump is hiding something for sure.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

He is not interested in what it says; he only wishes to "debunk" it.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Without reading it....

Years ago I was massively into debunking 9/11 conspiracies, I don't know how many BS 9/11 conspiracy videos and books I must have got through.

If he wants to debunk it he should read it.

or he could just keep bumping the thread lol....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Without reading it....

Years ago I was massively into debunking 9/11 conspiracies, I don't know how many BS 9/11 conspiracy videos and books I must have got through.

If he wants to debunk it he should read it.

or he could just keep bumping the thread lol....

You are the one implying Trump might be a willing Russian asset. The burden of proof is on you.

And again

So, you cannot cite any special sources the individual has that would cause the individual to be privileged to any news other than what’s already out there.

You will not cite any credible evidence from the article.

You think Mueller has to clear Trump of being a Russian asset, so you pitched innocent until proven guilty to the wind.

And you are buying into the falsehoods that is causing the chaos in the US of A’s political system the Russians so badly want to instill?

Awesome.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Read. Think.

Seriously?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

ooohhhh look at that just as I was starting to worry this thread wasn't going to get is 12 hourly bump.

Have you read the article yet?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Can you cite what it contains that cannot be found from other sources.

Can you cite credible evidence from the article.

Can you cite Trump policy that is placing Russian interests ahead of other countries and and that of the US of A?

Why would I waste my time on the article that rehashes the same biased view covered in nothing sauce? Because you hope the article is true?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

wow!

ok!...

Can you cite what it contains that cannot be found from other sources.

So the article is kind of a pulling together of information to create a conspiracy theory that highlights the possibly of Trump being a Russian intelligence asset. I don't think it proves it nor do I think the author of the article is making such a claim but rather its more of a here is a possiblty to get you thinking worse case type of deal

Well its basically all open sources stuff, its actually a bit like a ATS thread in that its just plucking information from the press and official realises to present this idea. I would suggest your read it and then take it from there as to how you credible you view any of the sources.

Can you cite Trump policy that is placing Russian interests ahead of other countries and and that of the US of A?

We have already been over this one buddy lets move on....

Why would I waste my time on the article that rehashes the same biased view covered in nothing sauce? Because you hope the article is true?

Well you seem to be happy enough to waste an awful lot of time arguing about a article you haven't read so might be worth reading it since you already have invested so much effort into it.

Also no, I don't want this to be true, that would be terrible in every way possible, think about the reaction globally if this were true. Its presenting the absolute worst case.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Lots of posting to avoid answering
“Can you cite what it contains that cannot be found from other sources.

So, you have no credible evidence Trump is a willing or a coerced Russian asset. So, the article is a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

sputniknews.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

Do I need to go on? (But thanks for the bump.)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

www.bloomberg.com...

sputniknews.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

Can you actually state an actual policy? Or you just going to keep linking to random articles with no context?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

www.bloomberg.com...

sputniknews.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

Can you actually state an actual policy? Or you just going to keep linking to random articles with no context?

Donald Trump is an ineffective president. He has yet to achieve any policy goals beyond imposing tariffs on our allies, thus leveling the playing field for Russia. Congress will never allow him to recognize the Crimea seizure, and the other G7 members will never allow Russia back in. Meanwhile, he seems to consider Putin to be an admirable role model. Do you?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   

So, you have no credible evidence Trump is a willing or a coerced Russian asset.

I am not saying he is I am saying there is a really interesting article thats setting out the case for that possibility, have a look if you want or don't but please stop with the straw man

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, you have no credible evidence Trump is a willing or a coerced Russian asset.

I am not saying he is I am saying there is a really interesting article thats setting out the case for that possibility, have a look if you want or don't but please stop with the straw man

That cannot be explained by other means? As he was a businessman with worldwide connections and contacts. I am sure with the cherry picking of facts, you could make the same case for any country Trump has tried to venture into.

So, how and why in the proof he is unjustly favoring Russian to justify “Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset“

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join