It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump a Russian Intelligence Asset.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

The logical question would be, if Trump was a Russian Plant; Is Russian being favored over other countries, and over the own interests of the USA?

Yes, and I have explained why. Trump's erratic behavior worries our allies. His crazy trade war undermines our economy and security. He undermines trust in our democratic institutions with his constant attacks and threatens to destroy the post-war consensus. All of this favors Russia. Not to mention wanting to restore Russia to the G8 and considering Russia's annexation of Crimea legitimate... need I go into more detail?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think Trump is an unintelligent Russia asset

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Bob Woodward Says After Two Years Of Searching He Found No Evidence Of Russia Collusion

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

So No

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Whenever someone starts with 'whether or not...'

F***ing liar!

My job is done.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The logical question would be, if Trump was a Russian Plant; Is Russian being favored over other countries, and over the own interests of the USA?

Yes, and I have explained why. Trump's erratic behavior worries our allies. His crazy trade war undermines our economy and security. He undermines trust in our democratic institutions with his constant attacks and threatens to destroy the post-war consensus. All of this favors Russia. Not to mention wanting to restore Russia to the G8 and considering Russia's annexation of Crimea legitimate... need I go into more detail?

Yet, Trump is getting better trade deals for the USA? Is that false?

Is his behavior erratic? Or is it from somebody that cares not to flip the bill and provide the worlds law enforcement?

When you talk about Democratic institutions, are you talking about divisions of government that had leaders with proven opposition to Trump before he was ever elected. Division’s of government shown to take a stand of elitism, and the willful targeting of groups under the Obama administration? And there is real discord and opposition trying to get these government adjacencies under proper oversight? That was long over do?

What is Russia’s main export? Energy? Yet, the USA is seeking to be the word’s energy exporter?

Yes, Russia is benefiting from years of American government mismanagement. And an American communist elemental that has colluded with with communists wold wide.

If you want to go with pure profit, Russia is making money off Germany. How is Russia proffering off the USA.

edit on 16-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 16-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed completed thought

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

In short, Trump is a Russian plant because he wants to drain the swamp? American politics has been a festering soar for years, and sometimes the cure is painful. Until the USA is strong again, if ever, the Russian’s will benefit from any action to right the USA’s own house.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yep. Absolutely false.

Is his behavior erratic?

Do you want me to post videos?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Drinking the Russia-gate Kool-Aid

Can you provide a source that is not run by the MVD?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Yep. Absolutely false.

Is his behavior erratic?

Like to back it up with facts. Or just use innuendo?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Can you provide a source Trump is a Russian agent with cited facts. Or you just going keep playing the innuendo sujestive game?

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yep. Absolutely false.

Is his behavior erratic?

Another conspiracist with “just watch the video and you will believe.”

I can post a video the earth is flat. Doesn’t make it true, or worth the time to watch.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You asked for it:

Seeing isn't believing I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

You asked for it:

Seeing isn't believing I guess.

Asked for what? Video of Trump walking around. Is that some kind of fetish?

Can you cite how Trump policy is making Russia more favored over other nations, funneling money or intelligence to Russia, or how Trump policy is putting Russian interests ahead of USA interests?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: network dude

Well actually this isn't about him being some kind of secret agent rather just a individual who was groomed by the Russians and who is acting under their influence.

I don't think anyone is trying to have it both ways, like I keep saying this isn't being presented as something that is absolute fact rather its just a discussion on the worst possible outcome of the investigation and the potential case for it. If you read the article you can see that actually there is a small possibility of the worse case turning out to hold much more truth to it than his supporters would like.

so it's an awful lot like the birther thing. And this is how you want to be know on ATS? At least you will own it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Well actually this isn't about him being some kind of secret agent rather just a individual who was groomed by the Russians and who is acting under their influence.

I don't think anyone is trying to have it both ways, like I keep saying this isn't being presented as something that is absolute fact rather its just a discussion on the worst possible outcome of the investigation and the potential case for it. If you read the article you can see that actually there is a small possibility of the worse case turning out to hold much more truth to it than his supporters would like.

so it's an awful lot like the birther thing. And this is how you want to be know on ATS? At least you will own it.

Not really.

Like I said, I am only presenting this as a idea not as a fact so unlike Birthers I am not running around claiming that this is a fact.

Also I don't recall the investigation into Obamas place of birth, Trumps camp are under investigation over their links with Russia so I think that gives it more credibility than Obama being Kenyan.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Not really.

Like I said, I am only presenting this as a idea not as a fact so unlike Birthers I am not running around claiming that this is a fact.

Also I don't recall the investigation into Obamas place of birth, Trumps camp are under investigation over their links with Russia so I think that gives it more credibility than Obama being Kenyan.

And how many Obama era FBI agents have been fired or demoted from misconduct concerning the Trump investigation? With more misconduct coming to light

Then what is the point if there is no there there........

Create innuendo? Wishful thinking on how you want the Mueller investigation to turnout?

How is your thread fighting ignorance?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Yeah you really struggle with this whole thing don't you...

I keep telling you.... this thread is quite literally a here is a interesting article about the worst possible case for Trump.

Now I apologise that I expect those who read my threads to be smart enough to figure that out without having to be so blunt about it but yeah...thats all this is.

Don't know why you keep trying to get me into some kind of debate with you that I have made pretty clear I am not going to be having.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So, you basically have.

Hey, here is something probably not true.

But I going to post it anyway hoping the implication will stick.

If you want proof of it being true, tough luck.

But even though I don’t think it’s true. And people investigation Trump Russian collusion texted there is no there there.

I am going with

I am not claiming it as a unequivocal fact however I will say that I do think that this rabbit hole goes much deeper than many on the right would like to believe.

But when people want me to provide the proof of the rabbit hole I am trying to direct people to, I’ll jut call them stupid. You don’t get the thread.

It is clear you want Mueller to declare Trump a Russian asset even when there is no there there?

edit on 17-9-2018 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Dude the OP read an investigative article and thought he'd have a discussion about it. Come on, see it for that at least.

I've crossed swords with him loads of times about differences in opinion on British politics, I like debating him even if I disagree.
Argue against his points, don't focus on what you think defines his ideology or intentions, enjoy reasoned debate.
The reason I enjoy ATS over Facebook and Twitter.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join