It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The coming price hike of electricity & natural gas in the US

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I see reading thru the posts that nobody mentioned the recent gas explosions near Boston from possible over pressurization of the line. They need to raise rates to pay for the damage, injuries and loss of life just like San Bruno CA. My best,

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Fake news, op is a Russian coal industry spy

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Any attempts for the EU to build a pipeline that does not originate from Russia will fail #noTAP
Attempts at getting gas directly from the Caspian sea, without going through Russia will lead to wars from which the west can't get out. Similar to the Ukrainian situation.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

LNG tankers would then fill up and transport across the sea (seems ridiculous to me, it could be converted to liquid fuel and then transported...)

You are aware what LNG stands for right?

That one right there, aside from their PSI hyperbole, should be the giant flashing neon sign seen from orbit indicating the OP doesn't have the remotest damn clue regarding natural gas.

posted on Oct, 17 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
prices of electric & nat. gas going up----

well what did we expect.... the across the spectrum increase in minimum wages popping up to $15 per hour in various industries and sectors of workers along with the 2.8% COLA the retirees aim to collect starting Jan. 2019...

as soon as the average Jane & John Doe get an increase of take-home pay... there are the financial vultures circling the victim the very next day

<< 1   >>

join