It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page 'interned' 'under Clinton,' texts reveal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Another weird text from Lisa Page (xFBI lawyer) that seems to indicate she may have "interned" under Clinton !!

The text is obvious, but no one can find any records ??

Bet those have been systematically scrubbed over time.

Bet she had some deep cover connections that show she is an undercover spy !!

Long term infiltration.

Remember she was the one who pressed for the "change" in language for Hillary's email scandal report [“extremely careless” — instead of “grossly negligent”].

Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page 'interned' 'under Clinton,' texts reveal

Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page, whose Trump-bashing texts made it clear who she backed in the 2016 presidential election, refers in a newly revealed message to serving as an intern “under Clinton.”

Page, who exchanged tens of thousands of texts with disgraced FBI official Peter Strzok, revealed the information in one message among a new batch exclusively obtained by Fox News.

“Get inspired and depressing reading that article about how Obama approached the mail room,” Page wrote Strzok on Jan. 19, 2017 - the last day of the Obama administration. “Needless to say, it was very different when I interned there under Clinton.”

"Welcome to Smoky Joe's Cafe"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmmmm, wonder if she enjoys cigars?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Amazing Page was allowed to work for Mueller.

BTW: Who is the smokin' girl, x?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

"Get inspired and depressing reading that article about how Obama approached the mail room"
"Needless to say, it was very different when I interned there under Clinton."

Now let's see if we can find the referenced article.

To Obama With Love, and Hate, and Desperation

Over eight years, through millions of letters, the staff of the White House mailroom read the unfiltered story of a nation.

Choosing which letters made it to the president started here in the Executive Office Building adjacent to the White House, in the “hard-mail room,” which had the tired, unkempt look of a college study hall during finals — paper everywhere, files stacked along walls, bundles under tables, boxes propping up computer monitors dotted with Post-its, cables hanging. Hushed young men in ties and hushed young women in sweater sets and hose — you dress up if you work for the White House — held pencils between their teeth or behind their ears, all of them with their heads bent, reading. There was an equally crowded work space, “the email room,” in a satellite office just outside the White House gates on Jackson Place. All in all, the Office of Presidential Correspondence — “O.P.C.” was what everyone called it — required the orchestration of 50 staff members, 36 interns and a rotating roster of 300 volunteers to keep up with about 10,000 letters and messages every day.

How old is Lisa Page? 38? So a teen Lisa Page interned at the WH mail room at the end of the Clinton administration? Which of course isn't in the White House.

"interned under Clinton"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I appreciate you putting that into context.. I haven't thought about the mail room for decades. Good catch.

That being said, every time I read the phrase "intern under Clinton" it just doesn't mean the same as with other Presidents.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, it was intern under Clinton not intern under Clinton's desk.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

"No bias against President Trump", said the Inspector General, regarding Page/Strzok. Maybe I.G. Horowitz interned under Bill Clinton too!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, it was intern under Clinton not intern under Clinton's desk.

Same meaning

new topics

top topics

join