It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the left lost their collective minds?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2smart4u
Have the left lost their collective minds?

When we are threatened by children standing up to a cereal company and asking for change or when another child refuses to stand for anthem, then you can scream "Have the left lost their collective minds?".

Until then your side is winning when it comes to ridiculous antics.

Youtube Trigglypuff. Check and mate.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
This happens all the time. Remember when Obama nominated a justice, and the Repub’s stopped it, saying it was too close to the end of his term?

Each side tries to stop the Pres from putting in a justice that is not who they want. Both sides do it. Both sides.

Except no one tried to character assassinate Garland...no one...

This act of desperation is not Feinstein’s finest hour...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Another pandering thread.

Awesome. This topic is so beyond old.

Politics is the death of a once great site.

...and yet you contribute to the thread to ensure it maintains life. Doesn’t that seem just a tad counter intuitive?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You are actually the second person today that mocked me because I would abide by the US Constitution.

Hmmf.

you really have to look at who is doing that. Someone who is quietly against those rights. Either they live abroad, or are just really, really sh!tty Americans.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

As was mentioned before; The left has already lost their minds

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: kaylaluv

Although I agree that the rules are being made up as we go along. Scalia was murdered and it was covered up for the Clinton Cabal so I think the rules flew out the window at that point.

Proof please?

There is none because it was covered up and even if there was, you wouldn't believe it anyway.

How very convenient. Lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Hey, we only bash Democrats on these boards and praise God-Emperor Trump. He's playing multi-level backgammon and is making this country great again by exposing all of his old allies and sending them to jail!

Get on the same page man; Democrats = bad, Trump = good.

The usual stuff on a weekday with the droids, I like the way they listen to my (our) voices for a better society in which we all could live together in peace. Oh. Wait...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You are actually the second person today that mocked me because I would abide by the US Constitution.

Hmmf.

Try to ponder the fact, that you're late with coming to it's defense.

The Patriot Act was faster and none of you morons really cared about the constitution of your constitution while it was ok to wage war with terror. Maybe you slowly realized what a fcking neocon coup that was, maybe you didn't. Doesn't matter, you had Obama running to the hills in 2008, where the deal was finalized in favor of not you, the people.

Good thing is, that you wont have to lift a finger anymore. Big Corporate will protect it from you people from now on, and you can just sit there and keep ignoring how the former good things turned on you in a very, very bad way.

You know what? Blame a leftie, they surely lost their collective minds!
edit on 14-9-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

You know what? Blame a leftie, they surely lost their collective minds!

Yeah, pretty much, because at the end of the day, it'll be the lefties cheering censorship, loss of rights and freedoms.

The good thing is, at least those of you who embrace that ideal are consistent.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Good Lord, and there I was. Thinking you'd be smart enough not to play the dense game.

The good thing is, at least those of you who embrace that ideal are consistent.

Where? When? What did you smoke today?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

a reply to: kaylaluv

Although I agree that the rules are being made up as we go along. Scalia was murdered and it was covered up for the Clinton Cabal so I think the rules flew out the window at that point.

Proof please?

There is none because it was covered up and even if there was, you wouldn't believe it anyway.

How very convenient. Lol.

My thoughts precisely...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Trump replaces two Supreme Court judges, boo-hoo not fair.

I would be on my seventh right now, because five current ones ignored the supremacy clause in a decision. Congress would have had the choice of impeachment of those justices or going home as they would be recessed until their states sent replacements.

And that is a presidential power. Just never used.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Pretty slimy, huh. How could anyone support a party who lies in order to stop a President from exercising his constitutional right?

Oh please. Every president in modern history has overstepped his constitutional boundaries by miles and miles and miles on many issues. As has every single member of the legislature. And many (probably most) members of the judicial. There are no victims other than the American people. Least of all Obama, who lied through his teeth about the Obamacare mandate and then rammed it through after he was elected and sent his attorneys to the Supreme Court to fight tooth and nail (and actually lie to the court) to preserve it. This is what the left did with their heavy influence in the court. They did not use restraint and err on the side of letting people keep their right to choose. They forced a precedent that rips your right to choose away from you. And that precedent still stands even if the mandate is not being enforced.

You want to talk about slimy? Let's talk about using the power to tax to force people to buy insurance, fining them if they refuse and calling it a tax. It's extortion is what it is. And the court stood for it. Including Roberts.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ok, so blah blah blah, Democrats bad, Republican's good, ergo when Democrats do something its bad/evil, and when Republican's do the same thing its saving the country.

Most of you chuckleheads have your asses so far up yourselves its a wonder you ever see daylight at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Ok, so blah blah blah, Democrats bad, Republican's good, ergo when Democrats do something its bad/evil, and when Republican's do the same thing its saving the country.

1. Nope. Democrats/Republicans = Same

2. When EITHER Democrats or Republicans are trusted by the majority = Bad.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders

originally posted by: Wayfarer

1. Nope. Democrats/Republicans = Same

2. When EITHER Democrats or Republicans are trusted by the majority = Bad.

Sure man, at its heart its tribalism thats a cancer upon humanity, and Dem/Repub is just the flavor de-jeur now. The fact that so many people can rationalize an identical action as good when they do it, and bad when the 'others' do it is tacit evidence of such.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Collective minds?

No, though some few have, by all appearances, done so it could be argued.

However, the same could be said, and has been, about the Republicans when they were out of power...or in power, for that matter.

This constant ever expanding need to attempt to fit every Democrat into one tiny, one size fits all, square hole, when most of us are round'ish, does get somewhat tiresome.

As Republicans, Greens, Libertarians, and others, are not all of one mind, neither are Democrats. I are one!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

...and that was better, how exactly?

Go ahead, attempt to explain to me how that was in any way different then what you're railing against.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

We might discuss about the Republicans losing their minds when, if one day, Democrats regain the control of the country.

As far as I know, at this present moment, the dems are the ones pushing false stories, fake news and rigging investigations to undermine the Republicans.

When it’s the other way around I’ll sure as hell join you on the critics.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join