It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have the left lost their collective minds?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Yes.

Yes they have.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Another pandering thread.

Awesome. This topic is so beyond old.

Politics is the death of a once great site.

You seem to participate in lots of the political threads here.

I call out bull# wherever the topic takes me.

Then you should have called it on your ideology a long time ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Thats because Facebook is a median of stupidity.

That pretty much goes for just about any other forum, or social network anymore.

I find theres just as much stupidity on my FB feed as there is streaming through ATS at any given moment.

I have to agree with your assessment, its a shame because not all that long ago ATS was better than that ...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
The Democratic Party made a mistake a long time ago
They allowed a takeover of the party by a group that did not follow the Democratic principles
This group started out protesting bad things in a good way
Then they turned to making this country as a global entity
By hook or crook
Some Democrats , especially the ones on the West Coast , found out they could be elected solely by this group.
These Democrats began to be enslaved (via vote ) to this group.
This has spread over the years

Now the Democratic Party (except the severely corrupted) have began to see the error of their ways

This group is the Progressive Liberals
And I used to be one back in the day when it was "righteous"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It's a good thing we have the right people with their collective unconsciousness around to help out with feelings here and there.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's a good thing we have the right people with their collective unconsciousness around to help out with feelings here and there.

I'm all about caring and sensitivity.

*hugs*

I know now that things will probably end in bloodshed because things have gotten so polarized that I really don't ever think that there will be a "come together" moment.

We want different things.

We have different goals.

I'm going to side with those who support and defend the US Constitution.

It's that simple really.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Maybe it aint too bad to have lost my mind along the way, there's still hope after all.

We want different things.

We have different goals.

In light of this very thread (and said accusation) I'm really not sure you could speak for anyone but yourself.

I'm going to side with those who support and defend the US Constitution.

Which is why you chose a site filled with intergalactic atsliens to bore us to death with the stuff that only looked good on paper 17 years ago. Sounds perfectly reasonable for an agent provocateur, yes.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Another pandering thread.

It bothers you when we say bad things about your party?

Maybe you should go outside a little.

Awesome. This topic is so beyond old.

Actually it's still breaking news. But I get your discontentment.

Politics is the death of a once great site.

Now it is.

When Trump calls some little girl ugly and it hits all MSM headlines you're always here to remind us how dumb we are for supporting him.

Get your facts straight.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
This happens all the time. Remember when Obama nominated a justice, and the Repub’s stopped it, saying it was too close to the end of his term?

Each side tries to stop the Pres from putting in a justice that is not who they want. Both sides do it. Both sides.

You've got a point. I appreciate your response.

I just don't believe it's the same situation. The left is fabricating lies and accusing a Supreme Court nominee of sexual harassment.

It's beyond absurd.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

They lost it a looongggg time ago.

This Feinstein BS is BS

💥😃💥

Uhuh, yep you righties are so lucid ,smart and righteous....

So you have nothing to add about the story other than personal attacks?

Got it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

It's a good thing that you didn't attack the entire left with your shilly clickbait-headline to deserve such a treatment. Why do you even post in the pit if you can't deal with the feedback?

You're here for the constitution-confetti party with DBCowboy or what?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

You are actually the second person today that mocked me because I would abide by the US Constitution.

Hmmf.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Hey, we only bash Democrats on these boards and praise God-Emperor Trump. He's playing multi-level backgammon and is making this country great again by exposing all of his old allies and sending them to jail!

Get on the same page man; Democrats = bad, Trump = good.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: xuenchen

They lost it a looongggg time ago.

This Feinstein BS is BS

💥😃💥

Uhuh, yep you righties are so lucid ,smart and righteous....

So you have nothing to add about the story other than personal attacks?

Got it.

Dude go back and reread it then apply some logic , I simply countered the statement made .also the story is s so loaded you should be ashamed for posting it ,so no I don't have anythibg to add to it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Although I agree that the rules are being made up as we go along. Scalia was murdered and it was covered up for the Clinton Cabal so I think the rules flew out the window at that point.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Although I agree that the rules are being made up as we go along. Scalia was murdered and it was covered up for the Clinton Cabal so I think the rules flew out the window at that point.

Proof please?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Proof please?

There is none because it was covered up and even if there was, you wouldn't believe it anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think the short answer is simply "yes."

I don't believe for a second that its some random occurrence either. Which speaks to a profound and disturbing ability to manipulate specific demographics.

Shame, really.. for a variety of reasons. Not the least of which is shredding the balance between one side advocating novelty and the other application, a bit like scientific endeavors and engineering.

Not much to do about it now, the issues du jour of the modern left have zero chance of fulfilling their side of the social contract of our Cultural Story. With the proper mentality, this course can be maintained indefinitely, sadly.

I suppose many couldn't figure out where to go from "here," so they just rehash settled, or settling issues of the past. About the furthest it goes is switching out groups of "victims." The indefinite nature of this victim mentality was seized by those who would wish to prosper from it, et voila! The modern left.

Personally, I believe there is an even deeper conspiracy than that, but.. meh.
edit on 14-9-2018 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

When we are threatened by children standing up to a cereal company and asking for change or when another child refuses to stand for anthem, then you can scream "Have the left lost their collective minds?".

Until then your side is winning when it comes to ridiculous antics.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I’m disappointed that none of them have the intellect to stop and think “Am I being played?”
If Hillary won and the media was talking about how she gets more ice cream than anyone else I would feel insulted.
I’m also disappointed at how few know the difference between legal and illegal immigration.
I’m also disappointed at how they don’t see that racism is racism no matter what race you’ve got a problem with.
I’m also disappointed that they would rather have a turd sandwich than a douche.

Edit: on second thought, I guess quite a few were smart enough to realize they are being played; that’s what the walkaway movement was about

Oh and Kayla, Scalia was a high level target that died with a pillow over his head. It’s a natural defense mechanism to wake up when you can’t breathe, that’s why nobody drowns in the bathtub unless they have enough narcotics in their system to override that. This is a conspiracy site, how much proof do you need?

edit on 14-9-2018 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join