It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Danish National Symphony Orchestra is Good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So the Danish public television transmit a bunch of concerts of the national orchestra. They made some thematic ones with songs of star wars, star trek, video games themes and other popular culture related themes and they are really good. I wish the public TV of my country be cool like this instead of 24/7 political coverage...

If you search youtube some of the full concerts are available from unofficial sources but the orchestra have a channel that may be worth a look if you like these kinds of arrangements.

I'm in love with the wa wa lady

But the stick guy is my real inspiration in life

I like the mix of classical instruments and modern ones, and to an uncultured swine like myself its cool to see an instrument and say "so that's where that noise come from
"

Check the channel

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-9-2018 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

very cool !

i couldn't watch the first one, but Halo is terrifically good. the original soundtrack of the trilogy puts me literally to sleep, but this version.......... oh boy............ who would have thought that the danish national s'orchestra would produce sounds like this !

gremlins is also very animating. i will check their channel out further for sure

thanks for posting

join