It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump court pick (Kavanaugh) hit by last-minute allegations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is sad enough, but knowing that Ruth Ginsburg is 85, if another justice needs to be replaced while Trump is in office, what might these #tards do then?

WEEKEND AT RUTHIE'S

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

How often can Democrats play this game and get away with it?

As long as people do not speak up about harvey,kevin and the rest of the accused like network executives then they will successfully get away with such. As long as argentas exploits are ignored it will happen.

Me2 redux= "ladies tell your stories now regardless of your past" translation...lie if you want too lie around the world

Details and facts matter.

Anyone notice how that latest video of harvey was ignored because it showed his accuser coming on to him strongly.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: UKTruth

" The New York Times reports that officials “familiar with the matter” suggested that the letter had to do with “possible sexual misconduct” with Kavanaugh and a women when they were both in high school. Kavanaugh went to Georgetown Preparatory high school, which is an all-boys school. "

Our brave new world allows for someone who went to an all boys school, to at any point invoke the privilege of changing genders to or from.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
There seems to be limited headlines about this now...no surprise there. A despicable hail mary pass to try and destroy a mans life over political ideology.

I think we're at the point now where no woman should ever be believed without absolute proof. The Democrats have made that the only acceptable way forward.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UKTruth

I once touched a girls boob in high school.

*sobs*

Dear god, please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just remembered back in the early 80s when I was a kid, I was skating in queens ice skating in Queensway London when suddenly a girl came right in front of me and I had no choice but to grab her and the part was her boobs, so now I'm like I think I'm going to hell

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Yes.

You are.

We all are.

It's why I drink and can't hold down a job.

I once touched a boob.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
DEMOCRATS send 1,278 follow-up questions to Brett Kavanaugh.

twitter.com...

Is he by law required to answer each and every one, before the confirmation vote next Thursday?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
this is sad enough, but knowing that Ruth Ginsburg is 85, if another justice needs to be replaced while Trump is in office, what might these #tards do then?

Ultimately they'll do nothing and like it when that happens. The Dems are not taking the majority of either the House or Senate in November and will find themselves in a position to only do the one thing they seem to excel at, hystrionical whining, as POTUS and the GOP majority select the best candidate to replace RBG and proceed to confirm her to the SCOTUS. (Yes, "her"... The next SCOTUS nominee, I believe, will be either Amy Barrett or Joan Larson.)

We need to stop the appeasement and overreaction. The Dems, simply put, aren't in any position to carry the swy they seem to believe they wield and they won't be in that position after the midterms.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
DEMOCRATS send 1,278 follow-up questions to Brett Kavanaugh.

twitter.com...

Is he by law required to answer each and every one, before the confirmation vote next Thursday?

No. They could have held the confirmation vote without ever even talking to him beforehand had they wanted to... he just wouldn't have likely been confirmed since the dog and pony show is expected to be put on to ensure the people believe both side have some appearance of relevance in the process.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I think the Dems have begun to overuse this tactic.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Democrats know that this is not going to go anywhere.

This is being done for one reason.

Republicans have control of the Senate.

A misconduct allegation allows Murkowski and Collins to oppose and still claim to be Republicans.

Once the damage is done the allegations will be forgotten. Same as always...
edit on 14-9-2018 by 200Plus because: mistyped a word

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So now we have 65 women coming forward that many have known him upwards of 35 years ALL saying he has the upmost integrity of anyone they have ever known.

This is the person they are attacking...

As a father (and basketball coach) of two lovely daughters, he takes his role in advocating for women seriously. Astoundingly, he has hired more women as law clerks than men. Eighty-four percent of those women have gone on to clerk at the Supreme Court. And he is the only D.C. Circuit judge to have ever hired four women in the same year for a clerkship.

Judge Kavanaugh does not hire ideologically — he hires women in record number regardless of their points of view. His former female law clerks, coming from diverse ideological persuasions, enthusiastically support Judge Kavanaugh’s nomination, not in spite of his position on women, but because of his advocacy for women.

Eighteen of those former law clerks wrote of the challenges that women still face in the workplace. Among those challenges, they wrote, “women do not enjoy a representative share of prestigious clerkships or high-profile legal positions.” But Kavanaugh, they wrote, has worked tirelessly “to remedy those disparities”; he’s “been one of the strongest advocates in the federal judiciary for women lawyers”; and he’s made the legal profession “fairer and more equal.”

edit on 14-9-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus

A misconduct allegation allows Murkowski and Collins to oppose and still claim to be Republicans.

I can't speak for Maine, but the majority of voters in Alaska have just about had it with Murkowski and this would be the final nail in her coffin, allegations of misconduct or otherwise. Thankfully, Heitkamp and Nelson will likely offset Collins and a potential exiting middle finger to his constituents by Jeff Flake. Kavanaugh will be confirmed.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It's very much going to start sounding like The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

No one will believe when a wolf really does show up.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

How often can Democrats play this game and get away with it?

As long as people do not speak up about harvey,kevin and the rest of the accused like network executives then they will successfully get away with such. As long as argentas exploits are ignored it will happen.

Me2 redux= "ladies tell your stories now regardless of your past" translation...lie if you want too lie around the world

Details and facts matter.

Anyone notice how that latest video of harvey was ignored because it showed his accuser coming on to him strongly.

I am remembering Trump saying it, Chris Rock backing him and now the Wienstien tape shows it is true. The women LET you. She was not protesting and seemed to be a willing participant in Harvey's case. I would not say he forced them like an ISIS member.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

They don't care - they seem to be pushing ahead with the smears.
The mask is off completely. When you allow, as an electorate, this crap to work - as in the case with Roy Moore - they will keep trying it.

The Democrat party is the lowest of the low.

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The mask is off completely. When you allow, as an electorate, this crap to work - as in the case with Roy Moore - they will keep trying it.

What was it Schumer said about stopping Kavanaugh?---"By All Means Necessary"

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: UKTruth

What was it Schumer said about stopping Kavanaugh?---"By All Means Necessary"

Indeed.
They are going for it.

Christine Blasey Ford has come forward with her accusations. A Californian professor and leftist activist.

If democrats get away with this again, it will be sad day for the USA.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join