It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump court pick (Kavanaugh) hit by last-minute allegations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm fairly sure, since it's the political party which founded the KKK that's trying to block Kavanaugh as the next SCOTUS justice, they'd not have many nice things to say about the judge anyway. Lest we forget the fact that the Ku Klux Klan was founded by and traditionally supported by the Southern Democrats in the United States in their fight against Republicans taking over Southern politics.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

I think you need to get with the program. Soy boy is a term used for a feminist male with no athletic skills. So yeah keep on with the race bait stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The Dems are Scared of Constitutional Law when they see the SCOTUS Leaning in a Right Majority way if Kavanaugh is Confirmed . Their Lower Court Influence then becomes a Moot Point on the Larger Legal Issues such as Abortion , Immigration , and Law Enforcement . Their Agenda is in Jeopardy if they Cannot Count on a Leftist SCOTUS Covering for them .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: JasonBillung

I am a Meat Eater that's Why........

Me too, let the chickens, cows and fish eat the greens and bugs for us. Oh, and some pig . Many of us can't survive without those truffles from the woods a pig will find and eat. We can get our nutrients from them.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The Dems are Scared of Constitutional Law when they see the SCOTUS Leaning in a Right Majority way if Kavanaugh is Confirmed . Their Lower Court Influence then becomes a Moot Point on the Larger Legal Issues such as Abortion , Immigration , and Law Enforcement . Their Agenda is in Jeopardy if they Cannot Count on a Leftist SCOTUS Covering for them .

Abortion is a strict Constitutionalist issue?

You'll have to explain that one. Sounds like you're advocating activism.

I thought "government should be out of our lives" (unless it involves others people's sexuality, recreational drug use, or what women do with their bodies), but I guess it's only what some think others should not do, rather than minding their OF business and creating law restricting rights.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: UKTruth

I once touched a girls boob in high school.

*sobs*

Dear god, please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When Kavanaugh did it, Ruth Ginsberg had just issued her opinion that sex should be legal at age 13. Maybe he read that and thought it was OK?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm fairly sure, since it's the political party which founded the KKK that's trying to block Kavanaugh as the next SCOTUS justice, they'd not have many nice things to say about the judge anyway. Lest we forget the fact that the Ku Klux Klan was founded by and traditionally supported by the Southern Democrats in the United States in their fight against Republicans taking over Southern politics.

There used to be some real good ones in the D party too now. Like DJT with Charlottesville there were good people on both sides of the aisle for Civil Rights laws. But soon after that the conservatives left because of the racial hate towards anybody not of the same color when the rubber hits the road.

VERY FEW CHRISTIANS would stay in a hateful Democrat party that we have now and that is why the R's are from the Southern states now.

My whole family who go to church, love others, look only at content of character and work for a living switched to Conservative R or Libertarians. They all voted a Black Female for mayor and I live in a smallish country town that the Black Mayor a D' retired to a good life and we voted him in for what he stood for in our city not his party or his race as we are mostly a white population and look at a person for who they are.

edit on 13-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Abortion is a strict Constitutionalist issue?

You'll have to explain that one. Sounds like you're advocating activism.

I thought "government should be out of our lives" (unless it involves others people's sexuality, recreational drug use, or what women do with their bodies), but I guess it's only what some think others should not do, rather than minding their OF business and creating law restricting rights.

Then explain Political Correctness and how the PC culture has made EVERY aspect of our live political!!!

I am all for having a small government and having them stay the eff out of my life, but it isn't people like me who are making what we eat, sexual preference and anything else you can think of our government has NEVER been involved in.

So tell me how ITF when people who are Progressive and say how they live their lives isn't anyone's damn business that they are the ones who made their lives a political issue!!!!

There isn't a God damned thing in our lives at the moment that isn't politicized by the crazy ass Progressive left!

edit on 13-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

wow and bet he just turned 18 and she was like a freshman or sophomore under 18. This is wild! Why would the anon give the info to Feinstein anyway?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Then explain Political Correctness and how the PC culture has made EVERY aspect of our live political!!!

You allow it. You make it political to yourself.

I am all for having a small government and having them stay the eff out of my life,

Then let others do, too.

it isn't people like me who are making what we eat, sexual preference and anything else you can think of our government has NEVER been involved in.

When those people are denied rights it becomes government business.

Maybe just let people live their lives if it doesn't hurt anyone or taken away another's civil or human rights?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I kind of figured that this would turn out to be not much of anything, but I figured that maybe it had some substance to it..
and at first, when I read the op, I really thought that it was a fox news fake news thingy...
but nope, I've seen it on other sites, so I guess the dems have another thing that they can do better than the republicans...
It seems that Feinstein has surpassed Nunes in stupid!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

I don't ALLOW snip! I fight back as I am doing against your BS. Who is being denied rights in our Republic in this day and age???? Huh? WHO?

You obviously are for BIG government. I am not! So see ya on the battle field comrade!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Strange that Feinstein had this miracle letter since July.

She was waiting for orders on how to proceed with the dreck story.

💥🎃💥

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Strange that Feinstein had this miracle letter since July.

She was waiting for orders on how to proceed with the dreck story.

💥🎃💥

When she leaked classified Senate testimony last year, Feinstein blamed it on a bad head cold and medication. Maybe that affliction struck her again, and she couldn't remember where she put the letter?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Dude, it is cold & flu season.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
www.yahoo.com...

Democrats have thrown their go to Hail Mary pass. Sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh from his high school days.
I am expecting a string of allegations from women coming out of the woodwork to tell their stories with Gloria Allred rolled out in front the press and media for hour long specials.

It really is beyond a joke.

A top Democrat vetting President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh said Thursday she had passed new information on him to federal investigators, in a move that could stall Republican efforts to get the conservative jurist confirmed this month. Senator Dianne Feinstein, the senior Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is to vote next week on Kavanaugh, announced cryptically that she had received "information from an individual concerning the nomination." She said the individual wanted to remain anonymous and had declined to press the issue themselves. "I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities," Feinstein said, without giving further detail. The New York Times, citing officials familiar with the matter, said it involved "possible sexual misconduct" between Kavanaugh and a woman when they were both in high school.

How often can Democrats play this game and get away with it?

WE NEED A CIRCUS! CALL THE CLOWN!

You would think her license would have been revoked after the last time with the forged signature.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Dude, it is cold & flu season.

CHINESE flu is especially brutal, I hear.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not a Soy Boy

Again?

Why are you using terms that are associated with the alt-right white nationalist here? Are you trying to out yourself as a person who talks trash about race-traitors? Why not come right out and say what you are thinking, instead of using dog-whistles?

Come on, tell us what you really feel?

The term soy-boy is referring to liberal male betas that have become Vegan effeminates in the hopes of actually having sex with liberal women. It doesn't help that drinking soy milk packs them full of pseudo-estrogens, further chemically castrating them.

The left has taken offense at the term and has officially decided that it is hate speech from the far right. Probably because it hurts their girl-like feelings now.

Not quite sure what it has to do with race or the right or anything you just rambled, however.

If you want a female to point out to you what I mean, I will just leave you with this clip as an example of how normal people see the typical liberal soy-boy...

edit on 13-9-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

SERIOUSLY? So THIS is what Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s secret Brett Kavanaugh letter was about?

The Guardian reports: A source who said they were briefed on the contents of the letter said it described an incident involving Kavanaugh and a woman that took place when both were 17 years old and at a party. According to the source, Kavanaugh and a male friend had locked her in a room against her will, making her feel threatened, but she was able to get out of the room. The Guardian has not verified the apparent claims in the letter. It is not yet clear who wrote it

twitchy.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

How about some federal investigators investigate how Diane Feinstein acquired her multimillion dollar fortune being her only listed source of income was her money she made in congress?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join