It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump court pick (Kavanaugh) hit by last-minute allegations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

If Texas were to secede from the Republic I'd probably emigrate there. Texans seem to have their head screwed right.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yeah, if the allegation are from when he was a teen in high school, that's a pretty #tty last effort to discredit him.

Then again, I'll go with the rush to confirm him, along with the unreleased docs, known prior positions, and perjury as why he is a #tty and unworthy nominee for the high court.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Why did she wait until now to reveal this?
Clearly, DI-FI has been a little preoccupied, what with having her 20 yr. Chinese spy being discovered.

Feinstein "associated" with him for 10 years prior to becoming her personal valet.

I'm sure her incompetence is directly responsible for horrendous damage to US national security.
But....no biggie.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

So the Dems bought themselves another whore like Stormy Daniels to promote their lies? Color me surprised. When all your competitor has is to come up with defensive moves versus coming up with ideas to better our Republic? This America is the Progressive movement in America!

Come hell or high water, By Any Means Necessary, they will dig up bones of the dead that never lived to destroy our Republic.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: xuenchen

I think the Democrats have made a serious mistake here. This is ridiculous - even by their standards.

What standards?

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

The Dims tried to do the exact same thing to President Trump as a last, last, last ditch effort to stop his Presidency.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Seriously?

As a female, even I understand this is complete BS?
Did he really go to an all boys HS?

Even if he didn't. JFC, quit being so desperate. I am almost ashamed to be a woman right now.
Except I have common sense.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not a Soy Boy

Again?

Why are you using terms that are associated with the alt-right white nationalist here? Are you trying to out yourself as a person who talks trash about race-traitors? Why not come right out and say what you are thinking, instead of using dog-whistles?

Come on, tell us what you really feel?

The fricken KKK that I was unfortunate to meet would never couch their words if that could be said in a meaner more vile way. Come on!

How do you think we came to hate them for couching things in kind words like 'soy boy?'... You know the words he meant and missed the big picture to imply he was KKK.

edit on 13-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oy...

Democrat here...

...and I'm as easily tired of this as anyone. Just hold the damned vote. Up or down, I really, truly don't care one way, or another.

If he's voted down, I'd go outta my way to bring in one that was even better, or worse, depending upon one's political biases.

JUST VOTE!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Not a Soy Boy

Again?

Why are you using terms that are associated with the alt-right white nationalist here? Are you trying to out yourself as a person who talks trash about race-traitors? Why not come right out and say what you are thinking, instead of using dog-whistles?

The fricken KKK that I was unfortunate to meet would never couch their words if that could be said in a meaner more vile way. Come on!

How do you think we came to hate them for couching things in kind words like 'soy boy'.. You know the words he meant and missed the big picture to imply he was KKK.

Not sure what you are getting at here?

I was calling out a poster who was using words that are code for race-traitors, used by white supremisists.

What are you calling out?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

using words that are code for race-traitors

Source?

(post by JasonBillung removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So back here in the real world, no source.

Carry on calling everyone a racist.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Honey

You are a long time member here. Look at your opponents stats. Do not rise to the bait.

@ OP. I am seriously considering starting a thread, about my experiences in the 80's and 90's.
With everything I have been through, yet the way I HANDLED IT MYSELF! The dems would hate me.
Or at least the #metoo movement would

edit on 13-9-2018 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Not a Soy Boy

Again?

How do you think we came to hate them for couching things in kind words like 'soy boy'.. You know the words he meant and missed the big picture to imply he was KKK.

I was calling out a poster who was using words that are code for race-traitors, used by white supremisists.

You chose to make him look KKK by using "soy boy".

KKK would say something really nasty.

He is not KKK.

Capeche?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Not a Soy Boy

Again?

You seriously have a problem with the phrase "soy boy"?

At what point will you stop banning words that hurt your feelings?

edit on 13-9-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I am a Meat Eater that's Why........

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well it use to be "theyre a racist"

But that stop being effective because they over used it.

So now its "Hes a rapist"

You can clearly see their MO
edit on 13-9-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The Fem-Dem Cartoon Character line-up: Dianne Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Sheila Jackson Lee, and Pocahontas.

DF: "Did you hear that BK made out with a girl when he was in high school and may have touched her inappropriately while doing so? That just mortifies me."

NP: "No! Not HimToo! Well, we need to take this to the committee chairman...after I finish with my Botox appointment this afternoon."

MW: "Hell no! We need to stop him at the gas station, the restaurants where he eats, and get right in his face. Then we need to impeach him right along with 45!" Impeach! Impeach! Impeach!"

SJL: "We need to have a million woman march against this man!" I'm going to see if Wikipedia colluded with the Russians to get him nominated in the first place."

Poca: "You know, I bet B.K. is rich. I wish I was on that Senate committee. I'd let him know real quick that he didn't get there on his own. He drove to law school on roads we built, sat in classrooms and listened to professors we educated, and was safe in his environment because of police forces and fire fighters that we hired, and......

MW: "Elizabeff! Shut the hell up!"
edit on 13-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I once touched a girls boob in high school.

*sobs*

Dear god, please forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join