It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump court pick (Kavanaugh) hit by last-minute allegations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The stench of desperation coming from the left has gone from annoying to overwhelming and extremely nauseating.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

He's in the Clear , High School Sex is Constitutional...........)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sigh.

You couldn't write a movie script for this stuff, it'd be laughed out of the office as being too unrealistic...

Yet here we are.

Just hold the bloody vote.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

The cloak and dagger is most likely for effect.
They must realise themselves they have to give this one very special treatment in storytelling given the timing and the complete farce they made of the hearings.

link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe we can go to the moon , seams some people still need proof we were there . Or maybe we can send all the left to the moon . They can run their own world and we wouldn't have to listen to them anymore ,

I sort of like Adams' idea: we send them to the moon to start a new society to escape global warming or another impending doom. We'll be right behind them in the next wave *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge*

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This is a genuine disgrace. Now, even if the matter never sees the light of day again, Kavanaugh will be forever tainted with speculation of sexual assault.

I'm all for listening to accusers, but this sort of third party use of impropriety at such an early stage should almost require a jail sentence. Someone's life is permanently tarred based on speculation at this point. There is no coming back from this, regardless of the outcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Well Well

We have the "woman" getting a well known lawyer ....

The unnamed woman has reportedly retained Debra Katz, a prominent Washington D.C. attorney involved in the #MeToo movement

Feinstein is compromised and under pressure from somewhere because of the "Chinese Spy" thing.

Just more Democrat BS 💥😃💥

Somebody quick, get the violins strolling !!
🎻

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

He's in the Clear , High School Sex is Constitutional...........)

and there's even lots of "Precedent" 🚬

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think the Democrats have made a serious mistake here. This is ridiculous - even by their standards.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Feinstein is an absolute disgrace to bring this out from an anonymous source at this time. Also. They went back to high school??? What. The. Hell.
Plus, she has been sitting on this information since July, if she was that concerned about it, why wait?

I am so sick of the leftists.

She should be expelled for this conduct, her and Booker both
edit on pm99201818America/Chicago13p06pm by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Why do I have to live in this country? Why do I have to put up with this stupidity?

I can't answer the first question, but "Democrats" is the answer to the second one.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

This is a genuine disgrace. Now, even if the matter never sees the light of day again, Kavanaugh will be forever tainted with speculation of sexual assault.

Nah, it hasn't negatively impacted Clarence Thomas, the last justice the loony left tried to smear in this way.

Simple truth, intelligent, non-kept voter Americans are woke to the left's horsesnip.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Got a feeling Democrats are going to try and put this one back in the box and pretend they didn't try it...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Why did she wait until now to reveal this?
Clearly, DI-FI has been a little preoccupied, what with having her 20 yr. Chinese spy being discovered.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

By now it's become a predictable tactic.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Got a feeling Democrats are going to try and put this one back in the box and pretend they didn't try it...

They've got a long, long list of things they will eventually wish they'd done that with. It may take 6, 10. 14 years, but the next Democrat who holds the office of President is going to experience an agonizing suffer-fest like none before if the GOP decides to flip the tables on the Dems and conduct themselves in the same childish, impudent manner as the Dems have been.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
If only Democrats would put this much effort and energy into improving the quality-of-life in their districts...sigh.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Im going to disavow anything i did before the age of 16. I was stupid and still learning figured since we are going back to high school id get this out there now.

It saddens me that now even teens are expected not to say or do something stupid. I thought thats what the teenage years were a lesson in how to behave.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Not a Soy Boy

Again?

Why are you using terms that are associated with the alt-right white nationalist here? Are you trying to out yourself as a person who talks trash about race-traitors? Why not come right out and say what you are thinking, instead of using dog-whistles?

Come on, tell us what you really feel?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Clearly, DI-FI has been a little preoccupied, what with having her 20 yr. Chinese spy being discovered.

Feinstein "associated" with him for 10 years prior to becoming her personal valet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join