It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump court pick (Kavanaugh) hit by last-minute allegations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com...

Democrats have thrown their go to Hail Mary pass. Sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh from his high school days.
I am expecting a string of allegations from women coming out of the woodwork to tell their stories with Gloria Allred rolled out in front the press and media for hour long specials.

It really is beyond a joke.

A top Democrat vetting President Trump's Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh said Thursday she had passed new information on him to federal investigators, in a move that could stall Republican efforts to get the conservative jurist confirmed this month. Senator Dianne Feinstein, the senior Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is to vote next week on Kavanaugh, announced cryptically that she had received "information from an individual concerning the nomination." She said the individual wanted to remain anonymous and had declined to press the issue themselves. "I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities," Feinstein said, without giving further detail. The New York Times, citing officials familiar with the matter, said it involved "possible sexual misconduct" between Kavanaugh and a woman when they were both in high school.

How often can Democrats play this game and get away with it?

edit on 13/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 13/9/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Feinstein seems to be on her way out.

Looks to me like she's taking one for the team before she gets the boot.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

At Least it Showed He is a MAN , and Not a Soy Boy ..........

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The FBI said, mmmm no

Some people have no shame.

#metoo is a joke

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
they tried to slander a gay guy who's married to a not white guy who's a republican in our local politics

it's the only thing they have they obviously don't know how to run a country

+20 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What?

Another "anonymous" source who doesn't want to pursue the issue, and a referral to federal agents for an anonymous allegation that outdates the statute of limitations?

Why do I have to live in this country? Why do I have to put up with this stupidity?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Accuser wants to remain anonymous, doesn't want to press the issue, and according to sources familiar with the matter.....

You can't make this # up.

Or maybe you can?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
The FBI said, mmmm no

Some people have no shame.

#metoo is a joke

Pound me too is not a joke....
Oh, wait, it is...sorry

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

This is absolutely hilarious.

Dianne Feinstein might have info from an anonymous source who wants to remain anonymous that B.K. may have done something of a sexual nature when he was in high school with a girl.

Oh my! Feinstein has reported this to federal authorities! High school? Did the Dems really go there? What an insult to the intelligence and common sense of The American People. Talk about a 'hail mary'!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Cant wait till they repeal roe v wade....
That's what will happen right?

Before you go ballistic, it was sarcasm

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

What?

Another "anonymous" source who doesn't want to pursue the issue, and a referral to federal agents for an anonymous allegation that outdates the statute of limitations?

Why do I have to live in this country? Why do I have to put up with this stupidity?

Given how badly the Democrats have embarrassed themselves over Kavanaugh, this is just the nail in the coffin for their credibility. This is going to play very badly for them indeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I like you but this entire thread is complete bullsnip.

A. You have the right complaining about anonymous sources whilst still using them.

B. Then the left uses the sources for a hit piece or a deflection.

WTHF

This is all complete bull crap bro.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
FBI declined to investigate.
Even they know it's Bull#.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Maybe we can go to the moon , seams some people still need proof we were there . Or maybe we can send all the left to the moon . They can run their own world and we wouldn't have to listen to them anymore ,

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I like you but this entire thread is complete bullsnip.

A. You have the right complaining about anonymous sources whilst still using them.

B. Then the left uses the sources for a hit piece or a deflection.

WTHF

This is all complete bull crap bro.

Not sure I follow.
Feinstein has pushed this accusation at the 11th hr.
It's seems pretty obvious what they are doing and it stinks, regardless of the right. It's certainly not the first time Democrats have used this tactic and it's getting very old.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

She said the individual wanted to remain anonymous and had declined to press the issue themselves.

Are you impressed?

Are you entertained?

Can't wait to see the lawyer. Already placing my bets based on Feinstein being the vocal party so far.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

" The New York Times reports that officials “familiar with the matter” suggested that the letter had to do with “possible sexual misconduct” with Kavanaugh and a women when they were both in high school. Kavanaugh went to Georgetown Preparatory high school, which is an all-boys school. "

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
When in doubt: claim racism,sexism, or sexual assault-Democratic platform 2018

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

This is absolutely hilarious.

Dianne Feinstein might have info from an anonymous source who wants to remain anonymous that B.K. may have done something of a sexual nature when he was in high school with a girl.

Oh my! Feinstein has reported this to federal authorities! High school? Did the Dems really go there? What an insult to the intelligence and common sense of The American People. Talk about a 'hail mary'!

I think he probably pulled a girl's pigtails in the lunchroom.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

isnt the school he went to all men? the same one goursh went to? seems it should be pretty easy to disprove this unless it was aleged to happen at a "mixer" of some sorts

heavy.com... i too am getting a little tired of all these anonymous sources being cited with allegations of this nature ,if your going to accuse some one of such a crime do so in open court not the court of public opinion

hotair.com...

Either there’s a very dark secret in Kavanaugh’s closet or the left is unrolling one of the dirtiest dirty tricks to damage a nominee in recent history. Democrats had better have the goods here or they’re guilty of an outrageous smear. The mystery started with a story at the Intercept alleging that Dem Rep. Anna Eshoo had received some sort of correspondence about Kavanaugh and passed it along to Feinstein, and that it had attracted interest among other Dems on the Judiciary Committee. Feinstein refused to share it, though. What could be so incendiary that she wouldn’t disclose the contents even as liberals ran to the media to chatter about it? The Intercept … doesn’t know. But there are rumors. So very many rumors. Well then. High school plus #MeToo plus a mysterious woman plus Feinstein treating the letter very sensitively, to the point where she wouldn’t even show it to Democratic colleagues? That sounds a little … rape-y, doesn’t it? BuzzFeed, whom you’ll remember from the time they published the Steele dossier, caught wind of the mysterious letter yesterday and began sniffing around to see what they could find out. What does it say? Does it even exist? Two hours ago came word from Feinstein: Yes, it exists, and although she won’t reveal what it alleges, she’s decided to refer it to the FBI. “This matter has been referred to the FBI for investigation,” Sen. Dick Durbin told BuzzFeed News when asked about the letter on Thursday. In a statement later Thursday, Feinstein confirmed that she had referred the letter to “federal investigative authorities.” “I have received information from an individual concerning the nomination of Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court,” Feinstein said. “That individual strongly requested confidentiality, declined to come forward or press the matter further, and I have honored that decision. I have, however, referred the matter to federal investigative authorities.” BuzzFeed apparently knows the name of the woman mentioned in the letter and contacted her for comment — but she declined. If this is all part of a devious plan to produce an Anita Hill at the eleventh hour to try to give Kavanaugh the Clarence Thomas treatment, it’s strange that the woman would refuse to come forward. Unless, of course, she suddenly “changes her mind” and emerges a few days before the confirmation vote to formally accuse Kavanaugh of something.
so i guess FBI is on it for what that is worth after all this time, how would one prove a rape happened so far long ago? no dna id gather,rape kit cant be done. so unless it would be "confessed too" how could you achieve a conviction? i mean in fairness they got Cosby but i haven't really followed that other then it seems hes pretty guilty according to a jury but i didnt follow what evidence was cited so honestly not sure.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join