It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoctorBluechip Introduction

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Good evening , morning , afternoon , my name is DoctorBluechip , very pleased to be here wherever you are.

I have a first class degree with honours and have also completed my PhD in Prevarication Studies , so I hope to be of use to these forums !!

I prefer to think I can see in relative darkness , yet a recent bump on the nose has reminded me otherwise , so please do feel free to inform me if I make any mistakes. Further enlightenment will always be welcome , and I'm happy to return any pms . If you suffer that I may have a remedy , do bear with me

So , a little about myself :

I live in a house , a very big house, in the country of England . I was a city dweller , rather successful , but I thought to myself , "I'm caught in a rat race" . So I decided to escape it , and never looked back .

Paying the price of living life at the limit was making me anxious and while I used to be a professional cynic , my heart was just not in it . I had alot of money , but all I really wanted to do was watch television and keep animals .
So nowadays I wake up to glorious mornings and take walks on blissful afternoons. All that city dirt was left behind in the 90s , just a blur now , but 18 years later I'm still getting rid of the smog from my lungs . My beautiful girlfriend had a fall from her horse a while back , but that's about all the danger I've encountered since moving away from London . That and when the local farmer nearly flattened me with his loader . Bella-Rose is quite better now and safe from harm here too, and that's what makes me happy .

What brings me here you may ask ? Well , I was glad to see that this site is moderated (hi mods!) , and has many topics about President Trump and friends , who I find simply fascinating . Brexit , spy stories , disasters , big business conspiracies, financial crimes, and government policy, we watch all with keen eyes.
I also get a kick from space topics like the lunar landings , aliens and all things inter-stellar . We have a great view of the skies from here .
Plus , I like to know why things happen - extraordinary or just ordinary things .
When I'm given good firm reasons , or the 'raison d'etre' as the French say , it fulfills my spirit , and when there is meaning in life, I can take my herbal baths in peace and tranquility .

I add 2 or 4 big handfuls of Himalayan Salt to those , by the way ; absolutely recommended . Health topics and psychology are also my thing . I like to keep company with those who think , and while it's quiet around here , very quiet , I'm looking forward to a little extra social time and a few jokes too, with those who aren't drinking the fluoridated coca-cola day by day like the masses . Though they're getting there , it remains the case that a dearth of correct information on important matters may hold them back , so however we can help through discussions , sharing knowledge, getting to the truth, should help the rest of the world progress beyond it's self-limited boundaries .

Also , let me add that I would like to see humanity direct some of it's development to evolving new sustainable food producing techniques for example permaculture systems , aquaponics , and home food computers linking advanced biological know-how with high tech and organics etc . I'll make a thread or two about those things sometime .

So , here am I , nice to read you as it were , whoever you are . God bless you and keep you as the Reverend always says and see you all on the boards .

edit on 13-9-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

What an interesting introduction!

I was going to take a course in procrastination, but could never find the time.

Enjoy the site!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Haha! Thanks

I started a year long evening course in Promulgation Techniques but ruled it out when it came to mandatory examinations

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What an interesting introduction!

I was going to take a course in procrastination, but could never find the time.

Enjoy the site!

As I reflect back on my college years I'd say I took up time and space, mostly.

I cant tell if OP is a statistics major, or if they are lying entirely.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Welcome DoctorBluechip..hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

There are two kinds of statistics, the kind you look up, and the kind you make up.
-Rex Stout

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Thanks for going with it then , I thought given the content on here and the pickles anyone could get into ..
I wasn't going to say for example I've got 3 kids and drive a ford ranger , registration vd58ssp etc. as I'm sure some people make the mistake of doing . I'm not expecting to get whacked by the mafia but you never know ...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Award for the most interesting and entertaining intro EVER. So looking forward to your posts and comments. Welcome.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Thanks for going with it then , I thought given the content on here and the pickles anyone could get into ..
I wasn't going to say for example I've got 3 kids and drive a ford ranger , registration vd58ssp etc. as I'm sure some people make the mistake of doing . I'm not expecting to get whacked by the mafia but you never know ...

Just enjoy the site, have fun and if I were to offer any advice, it'd be to not take anything too seriously.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Made the mistake of laughing at a stoner once , who then suddenly flipped a skitz and gripped me up by the neck ! It made me a little wary ever since

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Made the mistake of laughing at a stoner once , who then suddenly flipped a skitz and gripped me up by the neck ! It made me a little wary ever since

Just dangle some car keys or something next time.

They get distracted by shiny things.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Wonderful introduction! Hello and welcome to our awesome site!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Made the mistake of laughing at a stoner once , who then suddenly flipped a skitz and gripped me up by the neck!

Shots fired, lol

Welcome to the forum, I look forward to reading your posts!

posted on Sep, 16 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hi, just a shout, if we disagree don't think I'm angry or anything, I'm only here for interesting discussion and entertainment value.
Your OP reminded me of this...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

You got it in one , I was sure someone would ! Down to the good old Brits again

Very nice to meet you all , don't worry I'm a not a pathological liar , far from it ! Just added a small portion of pseudologia fantastica
to this one .
edit on 17-9-2018 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I like baths too
I just had one. I make it bubble bath
and when i get out i use massage oil
it smells nice. I like it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Watch out for folk who just attack the perceived intent of the poster, not the points of the post.
They are a pain in the arse and I've started challenging it now.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Your skin absorbs good elements for your body and mind . Sometimes better than food . I expect you know that

Seaweed has nearly all the trace elements you need , you can just pour in some chelated seaweed solution , it's also a very good fertilizer for plants, you can just pour some in your bathwater

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I Hereby Dub You...........SmartGUY001 . Hello Friend , Welcome to ATS !
edit on 17-9-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I'll watch out for that and I'll be behind you if I see it , weighing their grains of sand

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join