It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where AATIP Meets SkinWalker and Experiencers Plus Missing 411

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

That kind of thing is not for public consumption and, more importantly, I don't know you.

Fair enough!

Sometimes when I go get the mail, my pants fall off me, and the neighbors snicker..
it means nothing to me.. everybody has different personal boundaries. I have almost
zero.

I always ask those questions.. as there appears to be lots of science behind this stuff.
and I hope someday nobody will have to suffer needlessly.

but i respect your privacy.

My apologies.

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If you have any experience with these entities then you probably already know the answers to your questions.
edit on 9/18/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

If you have any experience with these entities then probably already know the answers to your questions.

Of course I know the answers to the questions.. I fit the profile myself.

But once a large number of people realize that the questions and the answers
mean something.. then perhaps the next step in understanding might be taken.

Kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

If you have any experience with these entities then probably already know the answers to your questions.

Of course I know the answers to the questions.. I fit the profile myself.

But once a large number of people realize that the questions and the answers
mean something.. then perhaps the next step in understanding might be taken.

Kev

It isn't too hard to figure out that one of their goals is to satisfy their sadistic tendencies.

The real question is how do they pick their targets. I have a rough profile to that end, but I'm not going to ring them up to confirm.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Good post OP, and welcome back Kev.

Bringing it back to the UK aspect a little and with regards to the weather and bedrock talk, in the UK there are concentrated patches of granite or more magnetised ground all over. One of the largest concentrations is a strip that stretches roughly from the NE Midlands (Lincolnshire) to the SW; Cotswolds, Bath, Glastonbury (mentioned by David Lynch many times in Twin Peaks btw), Salisbury plains and Stonehenge. I’ll have to dig the map out.

Where I live is roughly half way along this strip near the edge of the Chiltern ridge that extends from the south and ends at the villages of Rollright (Rollright Stones) and Edgehill among others. Edgehill and nearby Kineton is the spot on which the first battle of the English Civil War took place. Occasionally during stormy weather there’s been recorded accounts of ball lightning, fires in the sky, UFO sightings and even a prolonged phantom battle in the skies - taking place for weeks, going on for so long that local priests and MPs were invited to travel and record the commotion. These ghosts are the only phantoms to be officially recognised by The Crown.
Historic UK

I’ll also throw in the book from Graham Phillips ‘The Templars and the Ark of the Covenant’ which discusses this specific area in more detail. It is flawed and possibly self-indulgent but interesting nonetheless. He talks about witnessing ball lightning and other magnetic oddities here as far as I remember.

The area I live is a designated Radon hotspot, so measurements have to be taken in case concentration levels get dangerous, an unseen radioactive presence in itself. It is also a UFO hotspot, so the comments here correlate with what I’ve suspected for decades.

From a personal viewpoint, those balmy summer evenings when the storms break here have, in the past, provided a physiological atmosphere that are still remembered by me to this day. The light changes, the skin changes, the brain changes, things happen and usually for the good. Very heightened moments.

One final thing; Kev, you’d love the UK if you delve into it’s psyche. We’re a secular nation and quite a large percentage live more in the manner of Paganism rather than worrying about modern religion, politics and one-upmanship. We’re a generally chilled bunch and would welcome any true seeker.
edit on 18/9/2018 by firesnake because: Words again

edit on 18/9/2018 by firesnake because: .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
There are many such locations around the world, places where warfare and genocide have rent the fabric of spacetime.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

I'd move to the UK in 10 seconds flat.

It's not possible.

As for being "back".. thanks for the welcome...
but I'm not entirely certain that ATS is a healthy place for me..
on the other hand, when I'm not on ATS, I have no creative
or social outlet.

I work from home, and my wife and I don't fit into the USA
culture for the most part, so we just work and stay home.

I do love your posting on the interesting geology.. I'm quite
convinced that such factors are major contributors to
unusual phenomenon.

kev

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
That is true of course. Maybe these are areas of heightened vulnerability, for good or bad.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: firesnake
That is true of course. Maybe these are areas of heightened vulnerability, for good or bad.

You have a wonderful country. I had the pleasure of touring it in spring/summer of 2001, before flying was made miserable by our enemies.

I especially enjoyed Windsor Castle and Belvoir Castle. I stood before the knockoff of Henry VIII and told him he was a real bastard to his women.

I also stood on his vault and marveled to be standing on his bones, and those of poor Jane.

Bless his wives. I couldn't have done it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You may both be interested in the omega 3 studies regarding some of the questions you asked there kev, I think I have mentioned this before, but the questions you asked were pretty much spot on in this studies and yes answers to those questions, we're found in experiencers/contactees etc.

Worth a look up

tinyurl.com...
The actual data is out there too
edit on p49604182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

You may both be interested in the omega 3 studies regarding some of the questions you asked there kev, I think I have mentioned this before, but the questions you asked were pretty much spot on in this studies and yes answers to those questions, we're found in experiencers/contactees etc.

Worth a look up

tinyurl.com...
The actual data is out there too

I'm familiar with the study.

But Albert Budden beat them by 30 years or whatever..
and I beat both of them by more years than that..

but I will say that both of those sources are in general superior
to my own research, at least in terms of documentation and
respectability.

I'm just an old country shaman ya know.. and a failed one at that..
as I don't have a tribe to minster to. (no, ATS is not my tribe!)

Kev
edit on 18-9-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join