It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you can blame Trump for Hurricane Florence V 2.0

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If Trumpian policies regarding Climate Change can be blamed either directly or indirectly as the cause of hurricanes, then it must be clear that organizations like the Washington Post are responsible for the loss of the Brazilian rain forest.

The use of newsprint by the Washington Post to print a single run, all copies, of their Sunday edition requires the destruction of approximately 63-thousand trees.

Thats one day, one edition, every single week. I would say the pot calls the kettle black, but undoubtedly, in today's climate it would be considered a racist statement.

www.usi.edu...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Satire:

edit on 13-9-2018 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

This is why I blame Puerto Rico for the hurricane. We must bomb them immediately.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Sanctions first shurely. lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung
a reply to: lakenheath24

I think he caused it with the over-use of spray-tan and hair spray. Created too many chemical vortexes in the upper atmosphere. That, and too much KFC.

Those no longer are a threat to the Ozone Layer
Not since the 80s and 90s
Go back to the school playground
They miss you.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Ahh. Sorry bout that. Like I said my original original thread linked directly to the Op ed...but now its behind a paywall. So I just grab ed the first descent link mentioning it hoping peeps would read the op ed. Oh well.

Anyway....It is astonishing how Obama was given a pass....yet the Tman get blamed for a future event due do his policies.

a reply to: stosh64

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Hurricane Florence has been a total letdown for CNN. They even "staged" a wall falling, to drum up some excitement. (You could see the hand pushing it over.)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Seriously...lol. Greenscreen fail again eh.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well you see, since Obama is taking credit for everything nowadays, we would have to blame his administration for Hurricane Florence and whatever damage it does.

After all, everything happening today is only a direct result from everything Obama did, am i rite?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
HOLY HELL!...I've been watching the wall-to-wall network covering of the absolute devastation from the hurricane!

Awning torn!...Strip of aluminum siding flapping in the wind!...DAMN YOU TRUMP!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
You wait...his response willbe to little....to late....and racist. I am going with the NYTIMES for the first blame fest.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
You wait...his response willbe to little....to late....and racist. I am going with the NYTIMES for the first blame fest.

Don't forget Sexist.
'Florence' is a woman's name.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Don't forget Sexist.
'Florence' is a woman's name.

Ummm...well...it used to be a woman’s name...

You...#genderdiversityawarenessdenier...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ahhhh KEK is real. Wtf guys?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join