It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, you can blame Trump for Hurricane Florence V 2.0

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I fixed the OP to reflect the original article. It is not, however, out of context of anything, other than someone blaming Trumps policies for a freaking hurricane.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Might be left-over zer0Bama operatives still hidden.

There were/are thousands.

"old smoky"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I posted to the original article, you can put the tissues away.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Florence is just making landfall, so what are they whining about? How do they know what's going to happen and what resources will be needed?

It's a hit peice by a whiny Liberal, looking for something to whine about Trump.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Wow, didnt see that one coming....NOT

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Not to mention the article is from Info wars, which is against T&C to link to.

MODS, is this true?

Yea, I would like to know if this is true as well. If that is the case then why is CNN allowed to be linked or any MSM news source for that matter?

OH, forgot to mention the Progs versions of AJ. You know, Huffington Post, Slate, Rawstory, etc etc....

edit on 13-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

That is a good one actually......2 stars for that comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How is the Washington Post a real paper?

Lol.

If this was my country the WaPo would be a meme website.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
How is the Washington Post a real paper?

Lol.

If this was my country the WaPo would be a meme website.

The Washington Post has about as much credence as the folding back cover of Mad Magazine - a quick lol followed by 'forgotten'.

However, and in a surge of irony, democracy indeed dies in darkness whenever the WaPo decides to post an article, about anything.

and as others have pointed out, thanks to 'precedent' - all the bad Flo stuff is Obamas fault, all the good Flo stuff is Trumps fault.

*place in pipe and smoke it

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

MODS, is this true?

Yea, I would like to know if this is true as well. If that is the case then why is CNN allowed to be linked or any MSM news source for that matter?

If you don't already know, then your far to gone for it to be even worth the effort of explaining it to you...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

MODS, is this true?

If you don't already know, then your far to gone for it to be even worth the effort of explaining it to you...

That's just a wise ass way of saying you and I will never agree on anything! You most likely are correct comrade.

You go your way, I will go mine and we will meet on the battlefield those of you who preach tolerance and diversity are the biggest offenders of promoting neither!
edit on 13-9-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

MODS, is this true?

and you need to start providing proof that you know what you're talking about, I've gone back 8 weeks into my PMs and the Business Board & Questions forum and can see no-where where Springer/SO/admins have announced any such measure.

and if it is in effect, why did the mod leave the link in the 2nd post of this thread then?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

While in reality the article is an opinion piecesaying Trump is responsible for the forthcoming response to Hurricane Florence.

The article never mentioned ANYTHING about Trumps response to Florence.

Yet when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks. It is hard to attribute any single weather event to climate change. But there is no reasonable doubt that humans are priming the Earth’s systems to produce disasters.

WP

Twice in this thread you state blatant lies.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

MODS, is this true?

and you need to start providing proof that you know what you're talking about, I've gone back 8 weeks into my PMs and the Business Board & Questions forum and can see no-where where Springer/SO/admins have announced any such measure.

and if it is in effect, why did the mod leave the link in the 2nd post of this thread then?

That and the fact the original instigator of the blatant lie never came back to refute the lie? Pretty much says it all dunnit?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I posted to the original article, you can put the tissues away.

LoL, thanks, but I wasnt the one crying about a source.

I was simply asking about a statement regarding infowars that I believed to be false.

I was hoping a MOD could tell that poster that their statement was NOT based in reality.

Use whatever source you want, I don't need the 'Ministry of Truth' to tell me if it is factual or not.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Here's what we know so far: Trump is both the most stupid human in existence, and, paradoxically, also the only human in existence who controls all weather on the planet, thanks to him being the illuminati's 'Trump card', and stupid beyond belief.

^^thats the logic we're up against mate, so you gotta fight fire with logic-fire. The actual stupid humans have no defence against logic-fire, they get destroyed every. single. time!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
According to unnamed IC sources familiar with the matter, “Operation Crossfire Hurricane” was actually a scientifically proven way to prevent all future hurricanes but Drumpf ruined it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Speaking as an internet expert, it has been illustrated on this site that 117% of all scientists, doctors, engineers, ninjas, college professors, and strippers named "Kiki", are leftists so the leftists have all the logic.

That leaves, if my maths is correct, -143% of all the stupiderist people.

So if they say Trump is responsible for the hurricane, then you can rest assure that Trump is responsible.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

My reply was a tongue in cheek response to a claim that info wars is just as a legitimate source as the major MSM networks ... Its full blown fake news, compared to political analysts that tend to be biased at times.

I neither know, or particularly care whether info wars is allowed to be linked here or not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join