It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New perspetive on Donald Trump.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: DIEGLOKE2

I would think as a teacher you might open a discussion asking the kid to explain his viewpoint.

I am a science teacher not a civics teacher.

If I stopped to ask all students to explain their jokes I would not get much science done.

Trumps certainly not worth any time or effort for me to interrupt a British science lesson.

Plus I keep clear of politics with my students. Not my job to promote left or right idea's. Up to them to figure it out, like religion.
edit on 13-9-2018 by DIEGLOKE2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

It's obvious you have bought into liberal propaganda.

Do you have a tag line that is original< or do you just parrot what you see what others type out?

Get real. You have given two consecutive responses that are completely "pro forma" meaningless crap. First - "liberal media" then "liberal propaganda".

Do you have an original response, or am I talking to a bot?

No, a bot might change it up a bit.

Nothing new skippy?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
No more bodies on the military this year. I really doubt that. Wasn't there are place called Syria...

In defence of trumpy, Syria is not his doing.

Obama started that mess.

edit on 13-9-2018 by DIEGLOKE2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

To be honest if the election was held today I believe trump would not only win again, he would win the popular vote too.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Bush we have the hundreds of thousands if not millions dead in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Mostly fair.

Obama the same with Libya and Syria triggering the world's worst refugee crisis.

Also, mostly fair though the US didn't start the Syrian civil war.

Trump body count is a few dozen of assads military personal who where too stupid

That's the "liberal media" for ya. According to Airwars there was a 200% increase in civilian casualties from coalition strikes in 2017 in Iraq and Syria over 2016.

And according to multiple sources (here's one), drone strikes tripled in Somalia and Yemen in 2017, including 127 in Yemen:

To his credit though, Trump hasn't started any new wars or toppled (or attempted to topple) any regimes yet unless you believe Maduro who is accusing the US of plotting his assassination and trying to destabilize Venezuela.

edit on 2018-9-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You neglect the fact that Mosul and Raqqa, and many others were ''liberated'' (utterly destroyed) under Trump, not under Obama. And that alone is many thousands dead civilians on Trump's list...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DIEGLOKE2

... Ok granted he is a bigot, a hate mongerer and # stirer, a chronic lier and moron who seems to have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old. ...

Here's one of my biggest issues with progressive types:

While I think that that statement is really overblown (and I'm no "Trumpian" by any means), can you actually say that there is any politician anywhere in the world to whom that statement can't be applied to some degree?

People talk like Donald Trump being full of crap, a pandered to the electorate, and a demagogue is something new, something we've never seen on the stage of world politics before.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The only thing Trump has done to the world is shatter the politically correct facade of the world’s bureaucrats, which they scramble to continue hiding behind.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Well that’s a nice way to speak about one of your pupils...

What did I say so offensive? I only repeated what she said.

I thought she was a "he" according to your OP.

Lets just ignore that little inconsistency though, I have altered my first post to quote you insulting a 13 year old child who is under your care from the anonymity of a computer screen.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Kryties
I have a theory that Global Financial Crisis 2.0 is going to happen under Trumps watch. I'm not saying he'll cause it, but I fear the ramifications on the world simply because he is a complete idiot and will almost certainly do something that makes it worse, rather than better.

If this happens, add between 1 to several hundred million dead worldwide to his tally. He'll make Hitler look like an amateur.

Compared to Stalin and Zedong, Hitler was an amateur.

Good point, but GFC2 + Trump will dwarf them all.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Good thread when you add the comments .

Don't forget , or rather , hear but don't hear , when he decided to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem , people died in that episode too

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

What did I say so offensive? I only repeated what she said.

I thought she was a "he" according to your OP.

Lets just ignore that little inconsistency though, I have altered my first post to quote you insulting a 13 year old child who is under your care from the anonymity of a computer screen.

Erm I think your reading skills are lacking.

I never insulted her.

I did however insult Trump.

Well unless Trump is a 13 year old girl in my class........

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah you diffently need to read things more carefully.

"Ok granted he is a bigot, a hate mongerer and # stirer, a chronic lier and moron who seems to have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old. "

Was aimed at trump.

But hey, can't miss a chance at self righteous virtual signalling right?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I took that as a (funny) joke by otherside. You didn’t?... (Now, I don’t know, lol.)

What was the joke part of what the kid said?
edit on 9/13/2018 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Yeah you diffently need to read things more carefully.

"Ok granted he is a bigot, a hate mongerer and # stirer, a chronic lier and moron who seems to have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old. "

Was aimed at trump.

But hey, can't miss a chance at self righteous virtual signalling right?

I think you may have missed the joke.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Peace Through Strength . Mr.Trump is the First President in Over 100 Years to Accomplish it . Just Another Reason to Tell his Critics to Fook Off .............

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JasonBillung

Yaup , I won't see you but hope to hear from you after the elections . It is going to be interesting , hope everyone is happy with the results . Sorry , make that I hope everyone accepts the results .

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

We are all good Americans. We accept the results of elections. Stay true brother.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The sentence structure goes from speaking about the student to speaking about "him" as a bigoted moron etc. It makes it seem like the student is a male and the crude remarks are directed at him, not Trump.

Replacing "he" with "Trump" would make it so much more clear....

A2D
edit on 13-9-2018 by Agree2Disagree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JasonBillung

Thank god that he is incompetent. Not for the lack of trying.

A lack of military action = incompetency ?
What reality do you live in ?
Or , perhaps an incompetent post ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join