It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry slammed for 'shameful' shadow diplomacy after admitting to meetings with Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
That’s the problem with rwnj’s the simplest of things confuse them. Then again,if it confuses you, it’s probably a lie. Unfortunately rwnj’s will believe ANY lie as long as it agrees with thier bias and bigotry. . a reply to: UKTruth

What's a "rwnj"?...I'm confused.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think it stands for right-wing nut job.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

I think it stands for right-wing nut job.

Ah. TY, Queenie.
So, by the poster's own standards...what he said was a lie.
edit on 15-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

That’s the problem with rwnj’s the simplest of things confuse them. Then again,if it confuses you, it’s probably a lie. Unfortunately rwnj’s will believe ANY lie as long as it agrees with thier bias and bigotry. . a reply to: UKTruth

Thank heavens we have people like yourself to so eloquently inform us all.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

The only people “slamming” him are rwnj’s. The rest of the adults in the room are happy that some one of substance is stepping up to the plate. Obviously the orange dipstick doesn’t have the smarts to do anything. a reply to: network dude

LOL, this is the attitude I keep hearing. Sure it's wildly wrong and illegal, but Trump, so it's OK. BAMN.

that attitude disgusts me and should be stomped out. Too weak and ineffective to follow the damn laws as they are written. And thinking that your attitude is morally just, so it supersedes the constitution.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join