It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gravity from Gravity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Why dont we make a satellite that orbits earth or the sun that makes power from this simple action? I see the new wireless charging technology I dont think my phone has it. you would need to go Tesla and beam the power to earth or have it to power charging stations for shuttle systems

the fact that while in orbit your traveling at tens of thousands miles per hour...there has to be some kind of turbine that could absorb that.

im just bored at work btw.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Mailman

The turbine uses air pressure to turn the blades which is kind of hard when there is little to no atmosphere to push against in low earth orbit!

Bored? Look this up: quantum flux transduction field generators

The idea is to use the "vacuum" of space at the quantum level where particles and quasi-particles pop into and out of existence as "wind for a turbine" and transduce (i.e., convert) it to useful energy.

My thought is, if you can detect the quantum flux, then you can make a machine of some sort that hides you from that flux which should, if gravity behaves like all other macro particles from quantum states, also get you shielded and you start to float!! For all intents and purposes, "anti-gravity".

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
Why dont we make a satellite that orbits earth or the sun that makes power from this simple action? I see the new wireless charging technology I dont think my phone has it. you would need to go Tesla and beam the power to earth or have it to power charging stations for shuttle systems

the fact that while in orbit your traveling at tens of thousands miles per hour...there has to be some kind of turbine that could absorb that.

im just bored at work btw.

Turbine? In space?

I don't think that's how that works.

Still... I get your point but far from turbines. Conductive cables maybe but you need air/atmosphere for turbines.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How is that anti gravity? There are numerous ideas for reaping energy in "space", but the biggest problem is getting the power to the Earths surface. And it's not so simple as saying "use wireless technology" to get it there.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Space outside of our atmosphere is almost devoid of gas, there is so little gas per cubic meter that powering any form of turbine - which would also slow such a satellite down - would be impossible.

The closest we can actually get to free energy - other than perhaps a few technology's that are periodically taken down for fear that such cheap sources of energy could wreck some elite person's wallet - is actually solar energy, of course if we built some method to collect high powered energy particles BEFORE they hit our planet's magnetosphere it is possible we could figure out a way to convert them to a usable energy format however such an installation would not be a small satellite and would be far beyond anything we have officially built to date.

A solar array in orbit using tight high energy micro waves to download that energy to earth bound receiving stations is doable but would be of immense cost and would most likely never pay for itself also for those very economic reason's and fear of a free energy source becoming available and upsetting there private assets that same globe controlling elite would never allow it, same with massive geothermal power plant's yet the earth beneath all of our feet is hot enough to power all the turbine's we need, just did down instead of installing nuclear power plants everywhere.

OR harvest the earth's own magnetic field's to created power through inductance (that is were magnetism is used to make electron's flow in a conductor) but those types of installations even with superconductors would have to be huge to harvest a usable voltage unless there is design by Tesla (and there most probably is) which the Elite have been sitting on since the he died (after all he even designed flying saucers which they may very well be using today).

The Elite feared Tesla and they may be very frightened of those whom worked through him.

When asked by someone what the most intelligent man in the world thought of something Einstein said they needed to ask Nikola Tesla.

Of course we could go all how to harvest black hole energy etc but for one thing Hawking (another extreme genius but one that was a bit blinkered) ignored (meaning Einstein WAS correct) the fact that all large black holes may exist in multiple reality's simultaneously so that his Brown hole revision of Black holes (Which was therefore correct within a GIVEN reality) would only therefore be at the event horizon with any Given reality within which the black hole masquerading up to that event horizon existed and not actually remain a brown hole in the multiple reality sense of the word across that reality barrier but once beyond that the two or more reality's within which the BLACK hole existed it would actually be a true black hole but appear to be a brown hole within those two reality's and this fact may or may not add some interesting twists to harvesting energy in this way (like the Romulans in Star Trek whom use artificial singularity's to power there space ship's in that fantasy universe - sorry just getting ahead of myself there.

edit on 13-9-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Why dont we make a satellite that orbits earth or the sun that makes power from this simple action?

The moon is a satellite that causes tides on earth and that energy can be captured. Until we develop a means of storing that energy (be it batteries or dams) then it will remain largely untapped.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

When asked by someone what the most intelligent man in the world thought of something Einstein said they needed to ask Nikola Tesla.

No evidence Einstein said that and if he did you missed the sarcasm because he thought very little of Tesla. Tesla believed Einstein was wrong so if Einstein actually held Tesla in high esteem he wouldn't have been putting forward theories Tesla said we're junk.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Somebody has to get you to that orbital speed first and that costs energy (rocket fuel).

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No evidence Einstein said that and if he did you missed the sarcasm because he thought very little of Tesla. Tesla believed Einstein was wrong so if Einstein actually held Tesla in high esteem he wouldn't have been putting forward theories Tesla said we're junk.

Well I was quoting from memory but what he actually said was.
To quote this page
www.quora.com...
When Einstein was asked how it felt to be the smartest man on Earth, Einstein replied, "I wouldn't know. Ask Nikola Tesla"
But maybe he was being sarcastic since it also point's out that there was no love lost between the men.
Odd though since Tesla actually wanted to help humanity and Einstein whom would often lose his own house key's and get lost on his university campus on his way home (you know absent mindedness today we call it Asperger's or if more severe Autism), needed his wife's mathematical prowess to solve several of his problem's and whose son suffered Schizophrenia only really has a few equations AND the atomic bomb to his credit despite being Lauded as the greatest mind of the 20th century?.
Dont' get me wrong I revere Einstein since he never intended his theory's to be used for mass destruction and at heart was definitely also a humanist.
Oh and also he NEVER solved his grand unified field theory, of course quantum physics today suggests that the pursuit of an over arching all encompassing theory may be an endless endeavor and of course many scientists have opted to use the Get out of Jain card Chaos Theory to explain away fluctuations that there equations can not compute into a rational and accurate model.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: glend

Why dont we make a satellite that orbits earth or the sun that makes power from this simple action?

The moon is a satellite that causes tides on earth and that energy can be captured. Until we develop a means of storing that energy (be it batteries or dams) then it will remain largely untapped.

They already have Turbines in water that take advantage of this. It's not new.

The issue is that the power transmission is limited to the surrounding area. Really most cool ideas are not an issue of the idea, which no matter how crazy, is better than burning fuel. The issue is scale and deploy ability/transition. These are not 2 things solved overnight.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

There is no evidence he ever said that. It's a claim. If he did it was sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Why because they did not like one another.

Einstein lauded for his theory's and idea's which really did nothing for every day people at all while Tesla the true genius and HUMANIST whose work was first sabotaged by JP Morgan when they realized he wanted to give the world boundless free energy to drive human society in a way the bankers could not make into a profit for themselves (they were actually wrong on that point but it seem's to be what they believed to have been the case) and whose personal papers and theory's were then later seized by the FBI to prevent them from falling into the hand's of the public were TESLA would definitely have wanted them to be.

Of course TESLA did create his own weapon, at least at the theoretical stage and if you believe some claim's someone may have produced a practical model, a weapon which if real make's the old Atom Bomb look like a fire cracker, he once claimed that using the correct frequency's he could split the earth in half and so you have of course heard of the TESLA DEATH RAY, not that Tesla would EVER have done that but give a kid a gun and what is he going to do.

He was actually thinking of Energy, matter being just Energy, Frequency's and creating new sciences in his head while old Einstein was just a clerk in a German Patent office whom was later accused of stealing several of his theory's from other people whom had patented the basic outlines upon which they were then formed and of course was alter credited with work's that OTHER physicists had already begun before he got his mit's on them.

www.thenakedscientists.com...

And was he even the REAL genius in his family or was it really his wife?.
www.forbes.com...
www.cracked.com...
Of course take the next page with a very healthy does of skepticism because it could be down to antisemitism that some of these claim's were made,
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
And of course everyone has there critic's, its' easy to criticize a dead man whom can no longer protect himself after all.
Still worth thinking about.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Why because they did not like one another.

Precisely that. No one who dislikes another person and believes they are wrong about their theories will go around calling said person who is wrong about almost everything the smartest man alive.

Spoiler alert. Tesla was indeed wrong and Einstein was indeed right it seems.
edit on 13-9-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Sigh never mind.

Zooooom over peoples heads
edit on 13-9-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
www.ebay.com... 6:g:phkAAOSwQTVWAGYb

I find myself picturing something like this, with ....something, something and it all creates propulsion. The turbine idea I see your advancing some thought, but it would need something to push against as others have suggested.

Inventors continue in the face of critique...... and inventions are born... Continue what you are doing.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Well I did start this by saying Einstein was correct but from a half baked memory made a statement about what he is alleged to have said about Tesla which prior to this little debate of ours I had no idea about, so thank you for that but let's be fair you did wing it a bit there - very educational though.
By the way I actually believe old Einstein was very much the genius we believe he was but disagree about your opinion of Tesla and believe he was actually correct.
Tesla's inventions and theory's are actually a greater part of modern physics than he is being given credit for.
And by the way his FREE energy was not in contravention of the law's of thermodynamic's it was more about transmitting energy to everyone and not about creating it from nothing which we also know can be done (if we could ever use an osmotic quantum membrane of like quantum diodes if you like to filter and divide the charge in Zero point fluctuations - if we could ever harvest them but at our level of scientific ability that may as well be never) but we can and he was planning to TRANSMIT energy to everyone - if we wanted to, he was simply doing it another way and one which for all we know would probably have worked as well - remember this is the guy who gave us AC without which you would probably be sitting in a candle or gas lit home and office or else we would have needed DC power stations on almost every street since DC suffered from that little problem you may recall called inductive capacitance often mislabeled inductive resistance with the but actually having more to do with capacitance of wire causing an impedance over distance.
Remember also the fact it was Tesla that made the modern world possible NOT Albert Einstein as great a genius as he was.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

i feel that the two work hand in hand some how my understanding is that anti gravity through its engine uses gravity in some way. if there was no gravity it wouldnt work

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mailman
a reply to: crayzeed

i feel that the two work hand in hand some how my understanding is that anti gravity through its engine uses gravity in some way. if there was no gravity it wouldnt work

Youtube's Marko Rodin might be worth looking at.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There's much more, hours worth, layman able and understandable.
I think when we discover the link between magnetism and gravity, we will be on our way.

Another is Charles Brown Diode Array, which makes electricity by a phenomenon called Johnson noise.

free-energy.ws...
edit on 13-9-2018 by Plotus because: Zzzzzzzzzap

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Tesla was considered a fool by most scientists. And that is because he constantly said outrageous things.Even at one point tries to say Einstein is wrong by making a stupid claim. In a 1935 interview he says: "He has measured cosmic ray velocities from Antarus ... which he found to be fifty times greater than the speed of light..."

Obviously he made this up since we still havnt found anything that moves faster than light.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join