It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It is a race to space. It seems as if though we start this new military branch others will follow space suits. Last time we started new advancements like these war & atomics were equipt to normal arsenals. It is the holy war, ww3, the race to space. We are already witnessing this with space manufacturing & or crafts. It is supposebly our future to land space. Who gon win? If it is america that wins it means the whole world does because they all live here. If it is another country, well they are not as diverse so not everyone wins. I think all the iss & space obsv. is u.s creating space ia & fbi before we start military cause like how we gon put an army where a place is not secure?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SatansPride

There has been a space race since the 50's. No shortage of countries trying to establish/re-establish dominance since then. The space force isn't really for conducting wars by conventional standards more than protecting in space assets from physical/digital attacks.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Russia on the iss. Fbi investigating a space observatory. Slippery slope. Yea since ww1 everyone knew that we were going to space, that is really why it started maybe, people are smart, they saw the future of tech. poss. It is the same as any army yea, this one just happens to have more control as we know now.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You hwve this backwards. The US reacted to Russia in the 50s and this new reaction is in relation to what the US suspects are chinese and russian satellites capable of offensive manouvers. They parked one 7 miles from one of ours. You kill gps......you kill most of americas advantage.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23762315]CriticalStinker[/postwars Imagine marshal law with a space army. some people are worried about control issues now, wait until there are people in space controlling us because of wars martial law. i have been saying on here there wont be war until a lil after 2020. idk the exact but we will have a space force for our country & be able to control any domestic dispute weather it be our own or say china invading to take our tech. while russia blows up canada. pretty much take control of the whole world after taking space, who gon let that happen? even our allies will say p off when they figure it out

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

location location location, gps. i didnt know that location matters that much in a gps way. we do have a way to track by compass or stars or like u.s has the worlds best astrologems right. i do think it happened way back before the 50s tho that some humans figured out space was accessible with the tech. that was available for the time

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Not sure what you are going on about, but GPS runs everything. Kill it and you kill a lot....a LOT.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

like how the gps wont work in outterspace, how we need new location of interspace travel

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I wasn't born during the first space race but I imagine to be in the middle of such innovation and technology must have been exciting and something amazing to watch.
Nothing better than watching a countries try to out do the other. All having the same goal in mind but doing it completely different ways.
I for one and looking forward to i.

top topics

join