It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Andrew Jackson's war on banking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: toysforadults
he also start the Democrat party

wonder what he'd say today ☣

Something about a den of cypress and routing or something ...

edit on 15-9-2018 by VictorVonDoom because: tequilla made me do it

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Funny how precious metals are/aren't precious. Depends who's looting.

Germany didn't have much success repatriating their gold.

U.S. Quietly Snatches the Ukraine’s Gold Reserves

www.theeventchronicle.com...

(Towards Emancipation) In an RT news article late last year, it said the Ukrainian Central Bank lost $300,000 in gold but gained very expensive lead. Maybe the Federal Reserve was just trying to help Poroshenko’s forces who were struggling for ammunition at the time. All countries that were offered “democracy” by the US should have realized by now that everything, i.e. military and diplomatic assistance, extended to them were not for free.

As the dust settles in Kiev, another money trail has been revealed…

According to reports out of Kiev (see links below), the US has quietly transfers 33 tons of Ukrainian gold out of the country and back to vaults in the US. Presumably, this sovereign wealth transfer would be counted as partial “collateral” for a fresh round of IMF, US FED, and ECB paper debt that is currently being organised for dumping into the Ukraine’s economic black hole.

Multiple inquiries to US Federal Reserve administrators into the location of the Ukraine’s gold have been met with the proverbial ‘pass the buck’, making tracking and tracking the final resting place of these 33 tonnes very difficult indeed – but one can expect that the NY Fed is probably the institution who has masterminded this financial heist.

Note how gold flows into New York, but has difficulty flowing out of US private banking hands as is the case with the ‘confiscation’ of Germany’s gold. Numerous attempts by Bundesbank to repatriate its gold reserves have been met with a brick wall, and to date, Germany has only recovered a miniscule 5 tonnes directly from the NY Fed – out of the total 674 tonnes (an additional 32 tonnes were recovered via French central bank).

It’s worth pointing out here that when NATO sacked Libya in 2011, one of the first items that came into question was the gold in Libya’s state-run central bank. Prior to the NATO takeover of that country, Libya had one of the highest per capita gold reserves in the world, alongside Lebanon, giving Libya a distinct advantage should it carry out former Libyan leader Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi’s long-term financial transition to a gold-backed Libyan Dinar. As you can imagine, this is no longer the case in Tripoli.

Additionally, like Libya, both Syria and Iran are two of the world’s last remaining nation states who both have state-run central banks and gold reserves which fall outside of the world’s private central banking syndicate.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Thank you for that reply. Since you have the wisdom of Christ, would you please answer me this:

Look any bill you have. It says "Federal Reserve Note" The Federal Reserve Bank issues these things, the Federal Reserve Bank is responsible for redeeming them.

If I took a dollar to the Federal Reserve (assuming, for a moment, they did business with the general public) If I brought a dollar there and asked them to redeem it, what, exactly, do you think they would give me? A different dollar?

As long as it is codified in law that the definition of, say, a US Dollar is equal to, for instance, one ounce of .999 Fine Copper then that is the value of a US Dollar.

Where is it codified in any law that the dollar is equal to anything?

The closest I know to this concept is the petrodollar concept and that exchange rate is set by foreigners.

The only value of the dollar is that it is designated legal tender suitable for for all debts public and private. This forces people to assign a value to it so it can be used.

I would like the treasury dept to control our money which it does not do now since it neither controls the printing of banknotes nor sets the exchange rate. If the Federal Reserve wants to lend $2 trillion to some other bank, there's nothing to stop them. They don't even have to tell the govt about it. They don't pay taxes and are not audited.

Say a friend of theirs wants to take over an industry. Nothing stops them from giving them loans to buy it at a favorable rate (or giving the loan to a bank they own.) I think this sort of thing has a lot to do with the concentration of wealth and the state of our economy.

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Next target: BRICS

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What would Jesus do?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

The Coinage Act of 1792 defines defines monetary units as particular quantities of metals. For instance, a dollar was defined as 27.0 grams of silver. If a bank issued a note for one dollar, you could take that note to the issuing bank and get metal for it.

Naturally, as bankers slowly took over the government these laws were re-written. The Coinage Act defined a cent as 17.1 grams of copper. Today, Fed has inflated the currency so much they can't afford to mint a penny with that much copper, so now they are copper plated zinc. Eventually, even that will be too costly. That's why there is a persistent push for a cashless system. As bankers continue to inflate currency, there won't be enough of anything to represent money except numbers on a computer screen.

You're on to something about the petrodollar. All money, in its base form, represents one thing: energy. If you've never watched the classic The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, I highly recommend it. It's a very insightful look at human nature, greed, and gold. Give some thought to what the old prospector says here:

Of course, he got a couple of things wrong. We now know that gold is infinitely more useful than just jewelry and teeth. Its chemical and physical properties make it extremely valuable. Without it we wouldn't have modern computers and we would have been able to put men on the moon.

But he's right about the value of gold being tied to the energy required to obtain it. Further, gold is only produced in nature by a supernova. That is energy. We can produce gold in reactors, but it takes to much energy to be cost effective at this point. We are, in fact, lucky that gold can be found on Earth, along with many other heavy elements.

Going back to the wisdom of Christ, I'll add this little tidbit. When Jesus walked the Earth, he preached forgiveness, kindness, charity, all that good stuff. He hung out with thieves, prostitutes, and other unsavory characters. He was even relatively civil when Satan was trying to tempt him. The only time Jesus got physically violent is when He kicked the money changers out of the temple. That should tell you something.

If you were to take your Federal Reserve Notes to the Fed looking to exchange them, you'd get pretty much what you'd expect. I can't seem to find it right at the moment, but there is something in the Federal Reserve Act that says that the Federal Reserve Bank isn't legally required to pay its debts, unlike anyone else in the country, including the government. If you buy something on credit, you are required to pay. If the government contracts to buy something, they are legally required to pay. If the Federal Reserve Bank owes someone something, they can legally say take a hike.

Nice, huh?

posted on Sep, 15 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

A little more to your post.

Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender for all debts public and private, as is printed on them. However, no one is legally required to use them. A buyer, seller, employer, etc. can choose to only do business Euros, or metals, or even toothpicks if they choose.

There is one hitch, though. It's no coincidence that the IRS was created at the same time as the Fed. The IRS only takes Federal Reserve Notes. (There's an exception to this, but I'm getting too long winded as it is.) The purpose of the IRS is to create a demand for the FRNs. Since you must pay your taxes with FRNs, you must find a way to acquire them. The IRS exists to create an artificial demand for FRNs.

The petrodollar uses the same principle. Using the US Dollar as the world's reserve currency, they want to make sure that all international oil purchases require dollars. Everybody needs oil, so everybody needs to get dollars to buy it. That's why countries that try to sell their oil for gold get invaded lickety split. Once again, it's all about using force to create an artificial demand for something created out of thin air.

We invaded Iraq, took control of the oil, and then let the Iraqis sell the oil to China. It wasn't important that China was getting the oil. What was important was that they needed US dollars to buy it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join