It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be a true "Fascist":

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

so..
Logical syllogism

an instance of a form of reasoning in which a conclusion is drawn from two given or assumed propositions (premises); a common or middle term is present in the two premises but not in the conclusion, which may be invalid (e.g. all dogs are animals; all animals have four legs; therefore all dogs have four legs ).

All Communist want open borders.
All anti fascists are communist
So all anti fascists want open boarders

Does anyone see the problem here with this line of reasoning?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Old farts? How old is old to you? Just curious. Also, who is struggling with 'the other' alternative reality? The only real struggle is the idea that anyone would know what you are talking about.

Would you care to define 'the other' alternative reality?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I explicitly wrote that all ANTIFA are communist.

Here's the rub - Antifa isn't a homogenous organisation like the proud boys or something equally reductionistic. You're missing the point here, as usual.

Write it down again? Repetition is key, innit?
edit on 13-9-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Here's the rub - Antifa isn't a homogenous organisation like the proud boys or something equally reductionistic. You're missing the point here, as usual.

So you are saying that the mysterious antifa just sort of exists and there are people within it that have the resources available to drop whatever they are doing on any given day to drive across the country if need be, to start vandalizing property to show how much they hate "facist"?

You are saying that they do not have communist sympathies when everything they espouse falls in line with the CPUSA talking points?

I think you are missing the point.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
They’re being called fascist because of the way they behave, not because of their political beliefs. So bringing up “what is fascism” is besides the point.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So all of ANTIFA are actually Fascist. Yep I knew it.

It's a shame they're such useful idiots and pawns for the DEEP STATE.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hmm well I'd say ANTIFA is a majority of soi bois who never go outside and have poor social skills.

So they join their jerkoff club, funded by Soros, to fight "the man" and feel good about themselves, while only helping Trump in the long run.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What happened to put up or shut up?

Am I supposed to debunk your generalizing statement now? It's not my problem if you can't differentiate between people and their individual opinions on God and life in a sort of combined struggle against all sorts of fascism.

Who cares about open borders anyway, that's how you identify and lable communists? Aha. Colour me amused.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Topato

jerkoff club, funded by Soros,

Put up or shut up, antisemite?

I can play dumb games as well, try me!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What happened to put up or shut up?

Am I supposed to debunk your generalizing statement now? It's not my problem if you can't differentiate between people and their individual opinions on God and life in a sort of combined struggle against all sorts of fascism.

Who cares about open borders anyway, that's how you identify and lable communists? Aha. Colour me amused.

Yes, you are supposed to debunk my statements. It seems that it is a problem for you as I think you are in some sort of struggle against fascism (an imaginary one) yourself. I think that you probably believe that Trump is a fascist. I don't feel like searching through your statements though.

I care about open borders. Almost all sane governments care about them as well. The only people and leaders that do not are students of the Frankfurt school of thought - which seems to include you. All of the thinkers in the Frankfurt school were devout communist. Antifa has its origins in the Communist party of Germany (pre WW2). It uses that name again in the USA now to associate Trump with Hitler. In other words, the struggle against Hitler pre WW2 is the same as the "struggle" against Trump now.

My personal thinking is that the left is so incredibly bankrupt of ideas that this sort of hyper stupidity is the only card they can play at the moment.

Anyway, you can argue a point better than acting like I am not worth your time because of whatever....

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

How was that anti-semetic? So now saying Soros is involved in something is anti-semetic? What's next? Will saying Obama was a bad president equate to murder in your brain?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

How was that anti-semetic? So now saying Soros is involved in something is anti-semetic? What's next? Will saying Obama was a bad president equate to murder in your brain?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I’m curious about your definition of fascism.

Would a domestic group creating a standing army answerable only to the President with the purpose of attacking political opponents be classified as fascism?

Appearing on Infowars with host Owen Shroyer on Monday, Rhodes explained that Oath Keepers is organizing “Spartan Training Groups” in every state with the aim of bolstering efforts to combat “antifa and the far left.” He spun the effort as part of a larger vision of becoming a national militia that could be called into action by President Trump:

“We’re going to have our most experienced law enforcement and military veterans, as well as firefighters, EMTs, Search and Rescue — guys that we’ve vetted that are qualified to teach, to go and train average Americans in how to organize their own neighborhood watch, their own security teams, their own event security, and walk them up the ladder in proficiency, so that they are available for the sheriff as a posse, under a Constitutional governor to be a state militia, or if it was called out by the President of the United States to serve as a militia of the United States to secure the schools, protect our borders, or whatever else he asks them to do to execute our laws, repel invasions, and to suppress insurrections, which we’re seeing from the left right now.”

Link

The “brownshirts” you keep bringing up are alive and well. And they claim to be forming an army that only answers to Donald Trump.

edit on 13-9-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Who on Ceres cares about rumors. Grow a set of balls and put up something for debate, how's that?

I'll wait.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Who on Ceres cares about rumors. Grow a set of balls and put up something for debate, how's that?

I'll wait.

I think you are mental to be honest. And who in the world needs to grow a set of balls to debate anything on a message board?

I think you may be stating that I lost an argument with you because you say so. Is that correct?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for the argument. Where do you get this stuff, was it a ytube clip from BIN?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Funny that you link SPLC. Once again pretty much any group that doesn't fall in line with what the SPLC says is "far right". I like how in the article it mentions the Proud Boys being violent in Portland. As if Antifa was just there minding their own business knitting mittens and then all the sudden Proud Boys came and beat them all up.

How silly and how obviously opaque of SPLC.

Have any of you ever checked out the SPLC hqd? No?

Take a gander:

www.google.com... ICigB&biw=1335&bih=915#imgrc=lXNRgsnGgYyNuM:

Looks like "defending poverty" is a pretty lucrative business.

"Anne and Carl Braden, who were CPUSA members. They had been identified in sworn testimony, and they made no attempt to deny the allegations."

groups.google.com...#!topic/radicalcentrism/hO2ST7Sf_Dg

Once again, communist. Always communist.

That makes me wonder what role you have in the communist party?
edit on 13-9-2018 by Fools because: link addage

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for the argument. Where do you get this stuff, was it a ytube clip from BIN?

What are you waiting for exactly? I am don't memorize your previous posts. Nor do I intend to.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Focus, Fools!

Soros paying for Antifa protests - where and when, what's your sauce?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
a reply to: underwerks

Funny that you link SPLC. Once again pretty much any group that doesn't fall in line with what the SPLC says is "far right". I like how in the article it mentions the Proud Boys being violent in Portland. As if Antifa was just there minding their own business knitting mittens and then all the sudden Proud Boys came and beat them all up.

How silly and how obviously opaque of SPLC.

Have any of you ever checked out the SPLC hqd? No?

Take a gander:

www.google.com... ICigB&biw=1335&bih=915#imgrc=lXNRgsnGgYyNuM:

Looks like "defending poverty" is a pretty lucrative business.

"Anne and Carl Braden, who were CPUSA members. They had been identified in sworn testimony, and they made no attempt to deny the allegations."

groups.google.com...#!topic/radicalcentrism/hO2ST7Sf_Dg

Once again, communist. Always communist.

That makes me wonder what role you have in the communist party?

Don't like the source, cool. Here's one of the oathkeepers saying what I quoted. His own words.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join