It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the hell did he win?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

We know what you are, but do you know what he is?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

We know what you are, but do you know what he is?

Oh good God you never just did?

[Looks up, re-reads post - shakes head - laughs - gives star - wishes he had friends like these]

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

Yes, Trump-Voters are stupid. History will tell. The are not stupid in terms of less braincells, they stupid because of voting this idiot. But nothing is forever, even Trump, that's a good thing!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: introvert

At least you took the time to read the reply, for that I am grateful.

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D.

Triggered: A term used by the intellectually lazy that cannot find an actual response to someone they may not agree with.

It's amazing how lazy you guys can be.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D.

Triggered: A term used by the intellectually lazy that cannot find an actual response to someone they may not agree with.

I re-direct you to my very-not-lazy pos.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: oloufo

The one's who's idea's for Americas future are stagnant & stale?

Their idea for Americas's future is complete degradation and ruin. (The crazy left- those who have fallen for the media's lies and the left's leaders)
edit on 13-9-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

T-R-I-G-G-E-R-E-D.

I re-direct you to my very-not-lazy pos.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You kids these days are funny.

Someday when you get older and grow up a bit more, you may just learn how to converse properly and not present yourself as being immature and idiotic.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Sorry, I'd 'converse' more but class has started again and I'm late. Maybe we'll continue when I get in from school?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
A lot of factors lined up perfectly for Trump. Biggest one is that he ran against one of the worst candidates of our lifetime, that A. Most democrats couldnt even stomach voting for no matter how bad they thought Trump was, and B. Had so much baggage, she had so much stuff that could be overblown, misconstrued, turned into conspiracy fodder, etc (Im not trying to claim she's a good person, just that there was a lot overblown).

I think the MSM is actually a big reason for Trump's early success in the race, I remember them covering him 24/7 up through the nomination, he got constant airtime which was something that virtually no other candidate in the race could get unless they were fighting with Trump. He became a darling of the right wing media somewhere around halfway through the primaries..There are tons more factors too. I Do think bots and trollfarms spreading fake news did have an impact, atleast in the idea that they further divided the sides, because they had quite a large social media presence, I think Comey botched up the election when he came out saying the investigation was being re-opened right at the last minute. Meanwhile Trump had build up a passionate loyal following that were literally going to do absolutely anything to vote for him, and Clinton didnt have that. Even this version is probably drastically over simplyfying it and im sure im missing multiple other factors that I cant remember right now.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

"I tried to put a spell on him.
But his spirit is illiterate"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Sorry, I'd 'converse' more but class has started again and I'm late. Maybe we'll continue when I get in from school?

Not if you continue to converse like a pissed-off little girl.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: notsure1

How did he win? Gerrymandering and voter suppression.

No.

By the majority of votes.

Get over it.

My opinion at the time...which I have not changed...is that the biggest reason he would win, was that he served as a proxy vote, for "None of the Above".

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Disgusting.

I just reported you for that and those sick sick perverted private messages you just sent me.

Seriously, I thought you were having a bit of a laugh -you've got problems.

Good day, I think we should never converse on here again.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That's rich op..

You use a gif of a staged wrestling event and ask how did he win?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I just reported you for that and those sick sick perverted private messages you just sent me.

I wanna read the whole article now, you could earn millions with this petty sh!t. Don't waste a good pm with potential adhoms like that?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Maybe the whole hand-wringing, woe is us everyone hates us crap was vastly overblown. Sort of how Trump is constantly whining about how the whole world is against him. Clearly not.. plenty of people support him. Just look at this site.. it's turned into a pro-Trump-left-bashing-paloozafest since he took office.

And here we are with yet another chest-thumping, haha Trump won you all suck if you aren't with Trump thread that has no point other than to once again, gloat. What a surprise.

edit on 13-9-2018 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Disgusting.

Seriously, I thought you were having a bit of a laugh -you've got problems.

Good day, I think we should never converse on here again.

No. I was not having a laugh and I do not appreciate your style of humor.

Accusing me of sending you perverted PM's, which is absolutely false, could be/will be taken seriously by other members and I will have to hear about it again.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Fair enough, at least your healthcare isn't getting any worse, let's hope it stays that way.

So i get kicked in the crotch once a day as a new thing that Obama brought me. I should be thankful it didn't increase to 2 times a day?

LOL, thats one way to look at it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agreed.

No, Trump hasnt glued it back together

Which was one of his promises, btw.
But we're fine as long as there's a war on Iran looming at the horizon, right?

Again with those goalposts.

Im not talking about Iran. Iran is meaningless in this conversation.

I didn't buy into his promises. I am smarter than that, and know that Obama created a world where ACA could only be extracted through a single payer program.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
a reply to: oloufo

The one's who's idea's for Americas future are stagnant & stale?

Their idea for Americas's future is complete degradation and ruin. (The crazy left- those who have fallen for the media's lies and the left's leaders)

Thank you for actually giving a good representation of the far-left. I feel that most just sum up the left into one group.

I know you are not left but you at least spoke the truth. More than most can say.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join