It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How the hell did he win?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Sitting here on another sleepless night ,mind is racing wondering how the hell he won/

despite the whole world being against him,

ABC ,CBS, NBC,CNN MSNBC, WAPO, THE NEW YORK TIMES and every other major newspaper.

Facebook, twitter,Instagram,linkdin even GOOGLE for Christs sake. Still he won..

Fake news fake polls.

The FBI ,the CIA, the DOJ ,the White House, the entire Obama administration.

The richest guys in the world like Bezos and Gates, all Of Hollywood, Late night talk show hosts, daytiime talk show hosts, Oprah Winfrey.

Pretty much all of Europe, Canada , Mexico and every other Brown country.

Still he won? The odds had to be a million to one.

Hope and change my ass. We didnt need to change we were great just the way we were .

The man is a beast and he is beating them like a red headed step child.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Perfect example here: twitter.com...

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
The rest of the US is not as brainwashed as the MSM has you believing.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
ZOMG its The TRUMPocalypse:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
He was supposed to win.

The media is controlled. It didn't automagically stop with Trump.

What is more dangerous, is the results. They have proven they can take the worst candidates and people can be infuenced to vote against their own best interests with emotional manipulation.

This is where the influencing agreed right removal comes into play.

Seen many anti gun pushes after?

Yeah, me too.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: sp

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The examples of this hatred towards Bozo the clown came after it was too late I think.

Still though one wonders how he got in. When will the madness end?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Maybe they let him win. Maybe there is something big coming he will take the blame for. Then the left can say 'I told you so' and all of a sudden our rights are gone. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What did they say when they came back from break?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Well he did graduate top of his class at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

So there is that.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Well he did graduate top of his class at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

So there is that.

It took some sorcery me thinks..

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The examples of this hatred towards Bozo the clown came after it was too late I think.

Enough of yourself
How do you think Trump won ?
I would say , by electoral votes.
And , a lot of Democrats voting Republican because they had too much of a distaste for Hillary Clinton
The only States that Clinton won were the Progressive majority States.
Be my guess.
And this may continue on through the midterms and the next general election in 2020

Democratic Party got nuthin but a bunch of Looney Toons cartoon style Progressives

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What is more dangerous, is the results. They have proven they can take the worst candidates and people can be infuenced to vote against their own best interests with emotional manipulation.

Hillary was by far the worst candidate and I can assure you she wasn’t protecting MY best interests.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   
with a littlw bit of luck of course

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think your half right.

Going by the leaked emails, hillarys campaign purposefully boasted trump and wanted him to be the nominee not because tptb wanted him to win, because the dnc thought he would be the easiest to beat. How wrong they were.

The plan the whole time was for hillary to win. They campaigned in the wrong places while trump never stopped campaigning.

He wasn't a politican and after how many years of the same same same but different parties ruining America and the western world through bad policies enough people were sick and tired and wanted some one who was completely different.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Enough of yourself
And , a lot of Democrats voting Republican because they had too much of a distaste for Hillary Clinton
Be my guess.
And this may continue on through the midterms and the next general election in 2020

Democratic Party got nuthin but a bunch of Looney Toons cartoon style Progressives

To be fair if the Looney Toons did run I would vote for em.
At least then life would be more interesting. I don’t know if that would be a good thing though.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:43 AM
link   
ohhh this is a good question to get stuck into over a morning cup of coffee.

So this is just my take on why I think he won.

The biggest issue to start with is that Clinton was very unpopular right at the start of the race and Trump was able to capitalise on this extremely effectively. Clinton wasn't just unpopular, but also regarded as being part of the corrupt elite of Washington and the last minute revel that that FBI was investigating her again didn't help this. Not only that but she was so dam boring, she didn't have any gravitas or any kind of big policy issue that she was going for, nothing that was really going to capture the excitement of the population . She dint represent any kind of change at all, those who were ready for a change after 8 years of Obama were really just facing more of the same if she won, that I think would have turned a lot of voters off. Now we could really go on all day about the failings of her campaign, she pushed the right further to the right with her comments, she didn't really get up in Trumps face and really stick up for her self, she just didn't seem to have much fight in her.

Now with all that said its with remembering that she still won the popular vote, not only that she won it by the biggest margin of any presidential candidate not to win in history.

The next import thing to look at is Trump himself. I believe he won because of the team head had around him, you have to remember that while the MSN might have largely opposed him the alternative media love him. Infowars I believe gets more views per week than most MSN news outlets (or it did) so you have AJ telling his listeners to get out and vote for Trump thats pretty big. At the same time he was also able to capitalise on the use of the internet in general in a way that Clinton wasn't able to do. I also believe that Trump came into the political forefront and just there right time as populist and right-leaning politics seems to have became more popular.

Trumps popularity really was on the rise thought out the election and I think thats another huge part of this, Clinton and her team underestimated Trump. I really do think that they thought that they could just sit back and let him talk crap, thought that the American people wouldn't buy it and would laugh him out of the race. Yet when you look at the polling data it does show that in the final month or so of the campaign that they were almost neck and neck.

Its a very interesting question.

I could also go on about the role that fake news and possible Russian interference had in the election but lets leave that aside for now.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Can you exact this "madness" you refer to please?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Because he did and you didn’t.

Now try and get a good nights sleep and dream about something else apart from politics.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
He was supposed to win.

The media is controlled. It didn't automagically stop with Trump.

This is where the influencing agreed right removal comes into play.

Seen many anti gun pushes after?

Yeah, me too.

The funny thing is the worst candidate actually lost
Could have run a talking monkey against Trump and it would have been a better option than the Clinton

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: Gothmog

Enough of yourself
Be my guess.

To be fair if the Looney Toons did run I would vote for em.
At least then life would be more interesting. I don’t know if that would be a good thing though.

6 of 1 , half a dozen of the other

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join