It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBAMA Admin took their Iran Deal MSM Leak Operation and Weaponized it To Hurt Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
September 13, 2018

Collusion between the Obama Administration and Liberal Media didn't just appear out of thin air. It began as an organized campaign to sell the "Iran Deal" to what Obama advisor Jonathan Gruber labeled as the "stupid" American public.

When President Trump became the Republican party's nominee for President, the Obama Administration "weaponized" this operation to "stop him" (Donald Trump) from becoming President. (Fake polls, Negative Trump Articles where 80% of content were lies.)

After that failed to work as intended, (Trump beat Hillary), the illegal sharing of classified information and outright lies, with specific reporters, was "re-packaged" for damaging President Trump, to the point where he'd be removed from office. (MSM assisting Bob Mueller)

A trail of evidence appearing in major news outlets suggests a campaign to undermine President Trump from within the government through illegal leaks of classified information, and then thwart congressional investigators probing the disclosures.

Past and present U.S. officials say the template for the leak campaign can be traced back to the Obama administration’s efforts to sell the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, which made the press reliant on background conversations and favorable leaks from government officials. Obama adviser Ben Rhodes told the New York Times in 2016 that “we created an echo chamber” that “helped retail the administration’s narrative.”

“That same configuration,” said Michael Doran, a senior official in the George W. Bush White House, “the press, political operatives, newly minted experts, social media validators—was repurposed to target Trump, his campaign, transition team, then the presidency.” The echo chamber’s primary instrument in attacking the current White House said Doran, “is the Russia collusion narrative.”

“The leaks that have been coming out of the FBI and DOJ since 2016 are unconscionable,” said retired FBI supervisory special agent James Gagliano.

The Bruce and Nellie Ohr story is evidence that the leak campaign is continuing, even as it is being exposed.

And a precedent has been established with this joining together of political operatives, law enforcement and intelligence officials to prosecute a campaign based on illegal leaks of classified intelligence.
Superb Additional Info at: saraacarter.com...

This deep-state/MSM "leak driven coup" against a duly-elected President Donald Trump has been signifcantly weakened, due to at least 12 top-ranking people at the DOJ/FBI being fired since Feb 2017. But it's still ongoing in the Bob Mueller "Russia Collusion" witch-hunt investigation. And, of course the liberal media, along with (now we learn) Google, are still working feverishly to make the public believe that President Trump should be impeached.

The "swamp" is being drained, but there are enough "buried" deep-state people remaining, to still be a danger to our President. As Congress receives more evidence from the DOJ/FBI, and key documents de-classified for the public, these exposures will lead to additional resignations and firings. There are also criminal investigations ongoing within the Dept of Justice.

Hopefully those journalists/reporters who knowingly received and disseminated classified information will be, or are being, criminally investigated as well.

-CareWeMust
edit on 9/13/2018 by carewemust because: title adjustment

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course, the Obama administration were psychic and knew that Trump would be elected!

This is really the most stupid crap. You win the grand prize.

edit on 13/9/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Hmmm... Seems like you've misunderstood every single part of the OP? Kudos.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Nope.

No-one really thought that Trump would win. He wasn't the popular vote and the swing towards Trump by the electoral college came out of 'left field'.

The OP is 'fake news' and assumes a level of prescience that I doubt exists, even in the most 'out there' hypotheses.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Anyone with a brain knew it.

Anyone over 30 anyway.

The scumbag Clinton's reputation as scamming, right removing, money laundering, cheating garbage is legendary.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Anyone with a brain knew it.

Anyone over 30 anyway.

The scumbag Clinton's reputation as scamming, right removing, money laundering, cheating garbage is legendary.

What, from when she was in charge of government before?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Obama Admin "players" saw the wind blowing over chairs at Hillary's outdoor rallies because no one was in them. Just because Obama was cold and uncaring, didn't negate him from being intuitive and conniving.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I gave him a star for delivering confirmation of what Obama feels Democrats are like.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

If your diet consists mainly of CNN and/or MSNBC, I totally understand why you feel it's all malarkey.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Yes.

Both Clintons.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Of course, the Obama administration were psychic and knew that Trump would be elected!

I'll say to you the same i have said to phage, stop trolling politics because you're not good at it.

You stick to science and let us nimwits figure it out mkay?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'll say to you the same i have said to phage, stop trolling politics because you're not good at it.

Don't you feel nausea going around in circles all the time.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
You know. If the Republicans really want to win elections, they should have really stopped talking about Obama as soon as he left office. Every time they mention him it gives him the attention he so craves. Keeping his name in the news constantly is not good.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Vector99

Don't you feel nausea going around in circles all the time.

when I read your posts, yes I do.

I actually respect chr0naut because he has actual wisdom to share, unlike you.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   

No, again I really think you're missing the point of the OP.

It's saying that a 'leak strategy' was developed as far back as 2015 to help win over public support for various policies, such as the Iran deal. It relied on the MSM on the basis that if they wanted to receive 'leaks of confidential material', they had to publish stories in a manner which supported an agenda. If they didn't play along, then no more 'inside scoops'.

The OP suggests that this 'leak strategy' was LATER 'weaponised' against Trump.

It's not suggesting it all originated from some precognitive vision of the future to damage Trump.
edit on 13-9-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Aw snookems insults all you got

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Aw snookems insults all you got

well I decided to fight you on an even level playing field, so I went full idiot and lost due to your experience.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:38 AM
link   

The 2007 movie Lions For Lambs has a similar plot point, in that the administration fed details of WMDs, etc, to the media to publish, which meant they were partly responsible for the invasion of Iraq.

It's a scene between Tom Cruise and Meryl Street, by memory. It harkens back to the Bush administration, as referenced in the OP as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I will take that as a yes.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

as expected, congratulations on your win!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join