It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Trades for ya to grow your own Asset management portfolio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Dis what Ole Gbpjpy does all day......throw Elliott Wave science at the Forex market

All the stuff is free for a broker online....the charts....and you can be up and funded in 4 hours....O anda

Maybe a mini account.sell the AUDUSD now stop at .7222 and buy the Usdjpy now stop at 111.07 or so idk....hehehe kidding, I tam well do know.

Background and some fun chat....I turned the corner two decades ago on being profitable when I found a way yo use small stops. My dad in the 60's went down to the newspaper office to get the stock quotes before they were printed. And made me chart for Him as he called out the numbers. He had tapes on his reel to reel playing Wycoff coaching, and called my dad by his first name. Heard that for two decades grow in up.

Also the EURJPY is goin up but will stay below the recent 130.96 high, then will give us some solid downmove payout.

That Aussie trade...jump it my brothers.....it's backed up to it's stop now....that's how tackdriving bullseye accurate this analysis is. Do ya believe me...

LISTEN TO ME NOW AND BELIEVE ME LATER.....read that imagining it in an Arnold Schwartzenagger voice...

I've got to get to the chopper now deek weed

, I'll be bock.....

edit on 12-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 12-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

No, was it deekwad

Was it the last action hero?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

My brain is hurt. Dose dat mean the interest hurt my family?

To answer yours question is no.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Interesting. Replied so I can review later.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

That jpy trade rocks.....

It affects the famed carry trade instrument GBPJPY which really soars

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Stuffed our socks....

The euro central bank in Frankfurt blamed trouble on bad weather.....

They demanded any member of their biblical revived Roman empire to have 3% growth then just now they announce targetting 1% is the number going forward. This sent my trades through the roof .

GBPJPY is up a gozillion points ya outta see the chart....it's pointy....hehehe

Don't stand over the GBPJPY chart when my FIBO ratio Elliott wave analysis says to buy

It'll hit ya in the dad gum chin bubba...kiddin hehehe

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

We made so many pips on three currency pairs, we could buy a brand new Jet Ranger Turbo......Long Ranger model

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

EurJpy sell is cleared to enter put three trades....or scale in.....stops on three are 131.13/17/33

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The USDJPYtarget trade has 93 pips....it creeps up steady like....coz that currency is hypercritical to Japan's future....they're in trouble....used to be third largest economy

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Taking financial advice from anonymous people online is a close second to taking legal advice from them as my second favorite thing to do on the internet.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I must be having an off day because I could hardly make any of that out.

LISTEN TO ME NOW AND BELIEVE ME LATER.....read that imagining it in an Arnold Schwartzenagger voice... I've got to get to the chopper now deek weed , I'll be bock....

top topics

join