It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scripturally they don't blow the TRUMPETS on Rosh but on Atonement or how is it spelled Kippur

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Great music from Since It's Tuesday, and Ammie Mann's band Till Tuesday , but this Tuesday....

Feast of Trumpets is a rabbi tradition, but Kippur, it is written!

In the Bible in that book Leviticus, Yom Kippur is the official decree for a trumpet....like the one Paul mentions....or does he hint.....when he says at the last trump we fly away.

We are at the one year mark for the GREAT SIGN IN HEAVEN of September 23 2017.....hey a sign is posted ahead of time doncha no....hehehe but check Luke 13......dude....loopy that up......I ain't L yin! I'm lucky to be a lifetime prophecy student, and Ole Luke....says he wanted to cut down the fruit tree coz it was not doin fruit. Then the helper says hail no, give it one more year....then if it doesn't make fruit........

That Paul gets heat from bible readers huh...well

He wrote two thirds of the new testament....idk....naw....yes I know. Peter himself put his stamp of approval on Paul after bring lovingly corrected by Paul.......please subscribe to my school of thought on this....or get lovingly corrected. I know scripture, it friggin rocks the truth....crushes the got tam evil in this world.....

Respectfully submitted by your own Gbpjpy ats member known to be solid as that rock, am I right?

Naw, I'm a newby and type too fast on a tiny little mobile device....I should have to pay to post here, huh!
edit on 12-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 12-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I have a bit of a crush on Paul.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

He wrote two thirds of the new testament....idk....naw....yes I know. Peter himself put his stamp of approval on Paul after bring lovingly corrected by Paul.......

meh... peter approves of Paul in 2 Peter...

Which probably wasn't written by peter...

Just sayin

edit on 12-9-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I didn't know that...thanks

Hi Kansasgirl my lady....

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Hey GPB! 😊

top topics

join