It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
So... this is a company that forces employees to lean to the left...
Imagine going for an interview with a MAGA cap on your head.

This is the discrimination they so baldly claim to fight.
This is how dictatorships are born.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I remember when I first started learning to code, I viewed working at Google as the dream job, now I couldn't possibly be more repulsed by the way they encourage a political bias and see it as their job to control the flow of information in order to manipulate the way people think. What's truly sad is they believe it's for the greater good when all they're really doing is bending over for the deep state.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
BREAKING:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Prepares to "Drop the Hammer' on Google, Facebook, Twitter.

Source: www.lifezette.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Clinton got 3 million more votes than trump, and it surprises you that a few people at google were among them?

Most of the people I know felt the same way.

And how many illegal and non-citizen votes did she get?...

Abstract

In spite of substantial public controversy, very little reliable data exists concerning the frequency with which non-citizen immigrants participate in United States elections. Although such participation is a violation of election laws in most parts of the United States, enforcement depends principally on disclosure of citizenship status at the time of voter registration. This study examines participation rates by non-citizens using a nationally representative sample that includes non-citizen immigrants. We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections. Non-citizen votes likely gave Senate Democrats the pivotal 60th vote needed to overcome filibusters in order to pass health care reform and other Obama administration priorities in the 111th Congress.

www.sciencedirect.com...

A research group in New Jersey has taken a fresh look at postelection polling data and concluded that the number of noncitizens voting illegally in U.S. elections is likely far greater than previous estimates.

As many as 5.7 million noncitizens may have voted in the 2008 election, which put Barack Obama in the White House.

The research organization Just Facts, a widely cited, independent think tank led by self-described conservatives and libertarians, revealed its number-crunching in a report on national immigration.

www.washingtontimes.com...

That's the real reason why you/democrats/liberals love illegals.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

edit on 14-9-2018 by Renjji because: duplicate (your site lags)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL, you morons act like Ray Kurzweil hasn't been OPENLY saying this for 22 YEARS, lmao...

You asshats notice something DECADES old and then act like you just discovered it... You must have learned that one from Trump, lol...

Google Ray Kurzweil... He is the majority shareholder of Google, basically invented the platform, and has over 32 US patents and international inventions to his name, including microwave radar.

Recently, he re-entered the media spotlight in 216 by announcing that "they" currently have technology they are perfecting so that Ray estimates that "by 2035, anyone who doesn't want to die...Won't have to."

When he talks... You should listen... And he's been talking for a LOOOONG time, you ignorant, deaf, cretins
edit on 14-9-2018 by Renjji because: ...

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Renjji

"The hands beneath the gloves are beginning to clench...
You all think that you've won... Yapping over your imaginary victory like stupid dogs...
But in reality, it's just that you mattered so little to your Master's that they forgot you even existed.
It will not happen again.
Prepare for the reckoning."

#ElectionDay2020 #TheWritingIsOnTheWall
#KnowledgeIsPower #AndSoHereAreYourNewGods

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I remember when I first started learning to code, I viewed working at Google as the dream job, now I couldn't possibly be more repulsed by the way they encourage a political bias and see it as their job to control the flow of information in order to manipulate the way people think. What's truly sad is they believe it's for the greater good when all they're really doing is bending over for the deep state.

translation:

"Anything that prevents me from being an entitled douchebag free of consequence is 'deep state' and a 'conspiracy'..."

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
a reply to: angeldoll
Seriously though, who would Russia rather have in the Whitehouse? Killery or Trump?

With all the money flowing into the Clinton Foundation from Russia and the Uranium One scandal, it is clear that Russia was pulling for Killery. She sucks, She lost. End of story.

So that's the thinking?

Unfreaking believable. The lack of critical thinking amazes me. I just can't even...
And people starred that? honestly I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the cognitive dissonance.

There is only one answer.

"Chemtrails" are real. They have affected the area of some people's brains that are able bring reasoning ability to the thought process.

Do you live near an airport?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
BREAKING:

Attorney General Jeff Sessions Prepares to "Drop the Hammer' on Google, Facebook, Twitter.

Source: www.lifezette.com...

We'll have to wait and see... I get the sense that Sessions is just riding out the job for as long as he can, hoping to fly under the radar.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll
3 million in a low turnout......what spoke to the Trump surge was the counties that voted for Trump. That is waaaaaaayyy more overwhelming than going off the voter tallies. And frankly it really shows the problem the left has. They basically exist in isolation of everything around them in the bigger cities.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join