It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is interesting.......

Brad Parscale - twitter.

Fox - twitter
Fox News
edit on 13/9/2018 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Clinton got 3 million more votes than trump, and it surprises you that a few people at google were among them?

Most of the people I know felt the same way.

00:54:33) An employee asks what Google is going to do about “misinformation” and “fake news” shared by “low-information voters.” Pichai responds by stating that “investments in machine learning and AI” are a “big opportunity” to fix the problem.

It's odd for them to want to do something about all the fake news spread by low information voters? wth?
You folks really liked those Russian thugs, eh?

And as for the last sentence, thank heavens. Somebody needs to fix the problem. We really don't need to have our elections have continual interference from the likes of those who want to destabilize our country, even though as we see from the posts on this thread, they have become very good at it. I'm not looking forward to going through another 2016 style election.

I work at a tech company; I couldn't possibly tell you the political affiliation of my senior leadership... we certainly dont discuss politics and our political disappointments at all hands meetings. At all hands meetings we talk about company salients.

I think I'd feel uncomfortable at the all hands meetings depicted by the quoted transcript. I'd wonder which one of my colleagues was being wrongly held back because their political views dont match that of senior leadership. Inclusivity and diversity are important at my company, but apparently not at Google.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Anyone else getting the message "video no longer available"?

Hope people saved it.
I really wanted to watch it.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well hell....seems as if a 'war for our minds' really IS going on, eh?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It's all coming out.

So far we can now confirm that Google is using it's platform to skew search results and content in order to influence elections - all based on senior management political ideology, the media are just a campaign arm of the DNC, the FBI and intelligence services tried to bribe Russians to say Trump was colluding with the Kremlin and have since been leaking to the press, Obama and his administration spied on Trump and his campaign, an internal leave behind band of traitors are trying to undermine the Executive branch, and social media is on a campaign to ban conservative voices from the public square.

Pretty much what you'd expect from leftists.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Brietbart EXCLUSIVE

OMG

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Brietbart EXCLUSIVE

OMG

of a 'confidential - internal only' Google video of a scheduled post-traumatic-election hug-in nonetheless - now we know what it's like to be a fly on the wall and hear the words from the horses mouth(s).

Priceless, just like your response.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
LOL! So glad I posted last night to give you guys somebody to insult and reply to!

You try to run me off all the time, and yet I don't know what you would all do with out me.

Somebody would make an outrageous and scandalous post about Democrats, and the rest of the posts would look like

Yeah.
Yes, you're right.
Yeah.

You're welcome! Any time I can be of service, and you need a reality based opinion to go crazy over, just shoot me a PM.

edit on 9/13/2018 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It's funny watching Trump taking down the establishment and see the lefties lose their sh1t.

They never thought she'd lose.

a reply to: angeldoll

Lmao. You really have no argument, do you?

You sounded like Silly on this one.

edit on 13/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Such a scary mentality.

This is how 95%, of hollyweird reacted
This is how 95% of the media reacted

A majority of FBI agents

A now a handful of liberal companies that have gotten rich and powerful because of the internet.

And it's this liberal mentality that is responsible,

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Always the victim of one's own flaws eh.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL Google top brass people and some employees went nuts right after Trump's election in 2016.

Somebody leaked a video of a big meeting.

They were in total dismay and it looks like they started making "plans".

Like when are they supposed to run the whole World?

We knew it and now we know it.

Busted wide open 💥😃💥

Bet they lost millions on campaign donations !! 😎

And they were bashing Trump supporters !! 🔑🔓

LEAKED VIDEO: Google Leadership’s Dismayed Reaction to Trump Election

A video recorded by Google shortly after the 2016 presidential election reveals an atmosphere of panic and dismay amongst the tech giant’s leadership, coupled with a determination to thwart both the Trump agenda and the broader populist movement emerging around the globe.

The video is a full recording of Google’s first all-hands meeting following the 2016 election (these weekly meetings are known inside the company as “TGIF” or “Thank God It’s Friday” meetings). Sent to Breitbart News by an anonymous source, it features co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, VPs Kent Walker and Eileen Naughton, CFO Ruth Porat, and CEO Sundar Pichai. It can be watched in full above. It can and should be watched in full above in order to get the full context of the meeting and the statements made.

So some people at a company were hillary supporters.

Big deal.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
It's funny watching Trump taking down the establishment and see the lefties lose their sh1t.

You should strive to sound like Silly.

I have plenty of arguments, by the way. But in threads like this, when the 'gang's" all here, I find it's a waste of my efforts and good will.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Just hit your head on the keyboard three times and then put a LOL at the end of the sentence, and there ya go.

I have plenty of arguments, by the way. But in threads like this, when the 'gang's" all here, I find it's a waste of my efforts and good will.

How convenient.

You should save them for when your little friends are here to star you.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is HUGE

We’re dealing with a hostel take over and subversion of democracy on a scale the world has never seen

Now then... how about that “secret society” text

Coup attempt after coup attempt after coup attempt

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Gotta love it, idiot lamestream media leftist internet troll babies.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

(00:54:33) An employee asks what Google is going to do about “misinformation” and “fake news” shared by “low-information voters.” Pichai responds by stating that “investments in machine learning and AI” are a “big opportunity” to fix the problem.

"What other ways can we steer results and restrict information to combat "low-information voters?" LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Brietbart EXCLUSIVE

OMG

You have nothing else to say because google is speaking for itself in the video.

OMG!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Low energy!

Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything. Just do it!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join