It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook censors again

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

So you believe that he was banned from FB like he claimed?
And yet posted on FB about being banned?
And posted again this AM?
How do you post on FB while being banned?

This is the 3rd? time I have asked you this simple question and you have ignored it.

I do. This guy appears to be transparent about the whole episode.

twitter.com...

You, on the other hand, have nothing but speculation and maybe a hit piece or two.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: DBCowboy

Ockham's razor prefers evidence rather than a flat claim.

Kinda right, but Occam's Razor says that if we look at all the evidence the simplest explanation is probably the right one.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

But can people at least be honest now and say that the social media giants are leftist partisan douchebags?

No. But since they've banned Abby Martins Empire Files and TeleSur, we can say that the social media giants are neocon partisan douchebags.

Atlantic Council anyone?

In case you missed years of discussions on ATS the Neocons are Leftist Douchebags!
edit on 13-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Isn't the '30 day ban' significant...because, during this critical time, he has been using FB to promote his WALKAWAY rally next month?

Timing of the ban is suspicious.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised if your #WalkAway message didnt get you banned. Face it folks, if you are not left of center you dont belong on Facebook. On the other hand, trolling facebook with fake accounts might not be a bad idea. If thousands just started doing that, it would make a mess for them..

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: notsure1
Whats funny is the same morons think Kapernick should not be censored by the NFL.

The whole its their business they can do what they want just flies out the window,,

That goes both ways:

How dare a private company/business FB censor people!

NFL has a RIGHT to ban kneeling, they're a business!

& etc.

:/

Hypocrites, the lot.

Not censorship in the NFL case because it is not banning kneeling but on the job protests while on the clock as any other time they can do whatever they want and you all know it.

You can't show me where the rest of us non Leftist or the good non douchebags D's are saying "Colin K. can't kneel". We are saying people shouldn't do it on their job if it costs your company money and fans and the boss hates it. The boss gets to decide if you can do something like that on their time.

Anyone can do it on his own time and therefore he is FREE to do it all day if he wishes while off the clock.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

Having just read about Google and Sergey brin trying to actively stop people from voting president trump in for the fact populism, fighting for the people they call trump voters fascists just puts everything into perspective now and why there is an uproar. The 1% are trying to protect their ignorance bubble, their perfect lives from us, the population they do not care about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^Excellent observation. 1000 stars for you if I could.^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Where are all the "ATS Censors Again!" threads?

Yeah. That's the point, they can do what they want, so can FB.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think this will work.

The quickest and easiest way to delete your account is to either use the Facebook “Help” menu (searching “delete account”) to pull up the deletion page, or to go to facebook.com/help/delete_account.

And this if we can find something to replace it for the cloud.

"As you probably already know, your entire experience in the Google Empire is dictated by the preferences on your Google Account. Quitting Google altogether can happen in a couple of ways. Option One: Logout and do not log back in. Turn on private browsing for additional protection from Google's data gobbling cookies and trackers. Option Two: Delete your Google Account altogether, and in turn, sacrifice your data to the Internet Gods."

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Where are all the "ATS Censors Again!" threads?

Yeah. That's the point, they can do what they want, so can FB.

Safe to say ATS is not discriminating is it?

So maybe we can see that your point is not the same.

DISCRIMINATION, do you care?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I think this will work.

The quickest and easiest way to delete your account is to either use the Facebook “Help” menu (searching “delete account”) to pull up the deletion page, or to go to facebook.com/help/delete_account.

"As you probably already know, your entire experience in the Google Empire is dictated by the preferences on your Google Account. Quitting Google altogether can happen in a couple of ways. Option One: Logout and do not log back in. Turn on private browsing for additional protection from Google's data gobbling cookies and trackers. Option Two: Delete your Google Account altogether, and in turn, sacrifice your data to the Internet Gods."

Do they now offer complete deletion? When I got rod of mine (2014ish) the option was only to deactivate, in which all your data was still retained.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Attorney General Jeff Sessions Prepares to Drop the Hammer on Google, Facebook, Twitter.

Source: www.lifezette.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

DBCowboy, you just got a taste of the disgusting concept of bad 'censorship'.
I can help you if you are serious about it, but definitely I will not discuss anything about it publicly.

If you're interested, let me know how to reach you outside this box and I may try to find you.
To all of you nay sayers, a big X off, losers, get off my back.

I've been reading ATS for years and I created an account just now for this purpose,
right after reading about this crap they pulled on you.

Somebody's got to stop this BS.
Signing off.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I think this will work.

Do they now offer complete deletion? When I got rod of mine (2014ish) the option was only to deactivate, in which all your data was still retained.

You can't get it back, true. Deactivate and don't give them any more.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kx1722

Thank you.

Will consider your offer.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kx1722

DBCowboy, you just got a taste of the disgusting concept of bad 'censorship'.
I can help you if you are serious about it, but definitely I will not discuss anything about it publicly.

If you're interested, let me know how to reach you outside this box and I may try to find you.
To all of you nay sayers, a big X off, losers, get off my back.

I've been reading ATS for years and I created an account just now for this purpose,
right after reading about this crap they pulled on you.

Somebody's got to stop this BS.
Signing off.

I would suggest you Private Message DB.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
A reply to Care:
"Attorney General Jeff Sessions Prepares to Drop the Hammer on Google, Facebook, Twitter."

I will be surprised if he finally does something that helps the citizens against any conglomerates. But I will not hold my breath waiting.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I think this will work.

You can't get it back, true. Deactivate and don't give them any more.

That wasn't the question.

When I got rid of mine *deactivation* was the only option.

Do they now offer "deletion" is the question.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NiNjABackflip

What is your malfunction?

AGAIN...Here is his FB Page. He posted AGAIN just two hours ago. He posted last night and this AM as well.

He was never banned from FB.

That was a Victimhood Fraud Story to motivate gullibles like yourself to donate to his gofundme page. 125K and counting.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

A reply to Care:
"Attorney General Jeff Sessions Prepares to Drop the Hammer on Google, Facebook, Twitter."

I will be surprised if he finally does something that helps the citizens against any conglomerates. But I will not hold my breath waiting.

Gotta love the far right.

All about free markets until some private company won't sell your BS, then it is all about Big Government.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join