It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook censors again

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its like theyre Trying to lose the midterms...

Who's they?

Facebook?

Is facebook itself running for some sort of office?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: introvert

He went from wannabe NY actor and hairstylist scraping by to making:
"$122,214 of $500,000 goal" on gofundme in two months.

Scrolling through the donation timeline about HALF of that came in the last 48 hours when he made the FB claim.
AND it is still growing.

Over 60k per month and growing?
Beats the hell of being a hairdresser.
And obviously you don't have to be a good actor for Fox News and friends.

There is definitely money to be made telling right wingers what they want to hear.

Note: I am not linking to the gofundme page because it feels like abetting a fraud.
Any ATS right wingers that feel uncontrollably compelled to give money to the scamster can look up the walkaway page on gofundme he set up and links to from his website etc.

His website ALSO has a separate recurring donation mechanism that doesn't have public tracking or transparency, so his 120k+ he made from this so far is likely even larger.

I guess if you can no longer accuse #walkaway of being Russian propaganda campaign in good conscience, you can just say he's lying and scamming to make money.

I never said it was a Russian Prop campaign? It is a hair stylist now making 60k+ a month off folks like yourself.
Russia promoted it for him with their bot army, cuz it is right up their alley.
That is easy Technology To track on twitter and plenty of sites do it now.

False accusations and impugning motives is a key technique, but at best a last ditch effort, of ATS left-wingers, afterall.

Everything I have posted is based on the evidence.

You seem unable to refute it.

Can you explain to me how he continues to Post on FB (about being banned) whilst he claims he has been banned?

And BTW, checking Gofundme, he has made almost 2K in the past hour since my last post.

Right Wing Prop is BIG BUSINESS.

edit on 13-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I'm not refuting that he's making more money than when he was a hairdresser. I'm refuting your insinuation that he is scamming people. That's a leap you've made based on zero evidence.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
To be honest. Stop using Facebook voluntarily. Don't wait to be banned. It's a con.

That's probably my contribution to most threads where there'a a complaint that they did this, or that.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: underwerks

Let's hope you always think correctly according to facebook Google and Twitter so they don't take your social media away.

No wrong think in the USA

Can you not think independently of social media, google and such?

Who cares if they take it away? It theirs. They get to do what they want as long as no crimes are committed.

You don't like what they do with their property, create your own.

I would agree with you if that tired old argument was practical.

Like I've said before maybe I'll start up my old MySpace account and see if that ghost town still works.

Name a practical alternative that can compete with the juggernauts like Google twitter and Facebook etc

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'm not refuting that he's making more money than when he was a hairdresser. I'm refuting your insinuation that he is scamming people. That's a leap you've made based on zero evidence.

You still haven't answered my question.

How do you post on FB while banned?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

a reply to: underwerks

Let's hope you always think correctly according to facebook Google and Twitter so they don't take your social media away.

No wrong think in the USA

Can you not think independently of social media, google and such?

Who cares if they take it away? It theirs. They get to do what they want as long as no crimes are committed.

You don't like what they do with their property, create your own.

I would agree with you if that tired old argument was practical.

Like I've said before maybe I'll start up my old MySpace account and see if that ghost town still works.

Politics aside, it is public knowledge that MySpace has been raped by hackers.

They were breached numerous times, PWs emails etc.

You are welcome to find some new alternative, but I would avoid MySpace.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

a reply to: introvert

He went from wannabe NY actor and hairstylist scraping by to making:
"$122,214 of $500,000 goal" on gofundme in two months.

Scrolling through the donation timeline about HALF of that came in the last 48 hours when he made the FB claim.
AND it is still growing.

Over 60k per month and growing?
Beats the hell of being a hairdresser.
And obviously you don't have to be a good actor for Fox News and friends.

There is definitely money to be made telling right wingers what they want to hear.

Note: I am not linking to the gofundme page because it feels like abetting a fraud.
Any ATS right wingers that feel uncontrollably compelled to give money to the scamster can look up the walkaway page on gofundme he set up and links to from his website etc.

His website ALSO has a separate recurring donation mechanism that doesn't have public tracking or transparency, so his 120k+ he made from this so far is likely even larger.

You do know there is a way to cash in on that Right Wing gravy train yourself, right?

Said the devil on my right shoulder.
The angel on my left says the space between disagreeing with ignorance and exploiting it is where the devil lives.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You still haven't proved your case before making unfounded accusations.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

You people and your ancient sacred document. Times change get with it or get left behind.

I'm assuming you're from Canada based on your username. Forgive me if I'm wrong.

Making a statement like this when the Canadian Prime Minister himself swears allegiance fully to the Queen, not Canada, seems a bit... off. Or were you not aware that the PM is ultimately bound to an outdated system whereby a bloodline holds sway over a people? Which is more ancient? The Monarchy, or a document that was crafted fairly recently by historical timelines?

On subject, if FB has done this, it doesn't surprise me at all. I suppose it's possible left leaning social media accounts are also being banned for talking about IW or AJ, but I haven't heard about any.
edit on 9/13/2018 by Subrosabelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You still haven't proved your case before making unfounded accusations.

Tip: When trolling go for clever or frustrating, not oblivious and checked out.

Check my posts in thread for links, facts and numbers.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Tip: If you argue in good faith, you wont come of as helplessly daft.

No, I agree that he's making more money doing this than hairdressing. And?

What I disagree with is you implying he's scamming people, as I've already stated explicitly.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

What I disagree with is you implying he's scamming people, as I've already stated explicitly.

So you believe that he was banned from FB like he claimed?
And yet posted on FB about being banned?
And posted again this AM?
How do you post on FB while being banned?

This is the 3rd? time I have asked you this simple question and you have ignored it.
edit on 13-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Having just read about Google and Sergey brin trying to actively stop people from voting president trump in for the fact populism, fighting for the people they call trump voters fascists just puts everything into perspective now and why there is an uproar. The 1% are trying to protect their ignorance bubble, their perfect lives from us, the population they do not care about.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you don’t like a product, don’t use it.

Capitalism at work.

Oh don't worry,that will be the case. Just gotta show people why these places are bad. You aren't gonna win the culture war.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

Name a practical alternative that can compete with the juggernauts like Google twitter and Facebook etc

Who's to say that you need an alternative in the first place?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Wonder if fox is also paying him? Im sure he cab probably rake it in with doing public speaking gigs now too.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

edit on 13-9-2018 by Joecanada11 because: Dbl post

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

The difference is that i dont personally hold any allegiance to the monarchy. Our system needs changing for sure. I just find some Americans are so bound with the constitution to an alarming degree.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hilarious, after all the bickering its nothing more than a hoax to separate conservatives from their money...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join