It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook censors again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: eNaR

So FB believes the "#WalkAway March" falls under the category of conspiracy or is being planned by alarmists or nutters? Or don't they want a large turnout by not being to advertise a peaceful march?

No. He was banned for posting a link to the Infowars website, which is against their T&C's.

Had nothing to do with the march.

Got proof?

I smell stuff.

Got proof he was even banned?

The idiot actually POSTED ON FB that he was banned. How does THAT work? He also posted 7 hours ago on FB.
www.facebook.com...

Smell anything now? Why not visit his Walkaway website he is promoting with this fake news and see his donations page.

Gullibility is a cancer that is plaguing the conservative base.
Anyone tells you what you want to hear and any iota of skeptical thinking gets anesthetized.

How does someone post an announcement on FB that they were banned from FB?
How does someone continue to post of FB whilst they are banned from FB?
edit on 13-9-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

a wannabe actor - explains a lot.

maybe he'll start selling bug out gear like alex jones.

hilarious.

send your money now, he's being censored - the horror!

edit on 13-9-2018 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Wow!

I think the op is better than this.

I think ats is better than this.

Hoax!

Let us regain our integrity pretty please.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Wow!

Hoax!

Are you trying to censor ATS?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Three months ago, Brandon Straka was a New York City hairstylist and aspiring actor with a small social media following. Now, he's a frequent Fox News contributor with nearly 70,000 Twitter followers, whose posts have been shared by Donald Trump Jr. and Sarah Palin.

His ascent to conservative-media darling began on May 26, when Straka posted a now-viral video describing why he fled the Democratic party.

www.nbcnews.com...

There is gold in them there hills of manure!!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So FB believes the "#WalkAway March" falls under the category of conspiracy or is being planned by alarmists or nutters? Or don't they want a large turnout by not being to advertise a peaceful march?

No. He was banned for posting a link to the Infowars website, which is against their T&C's.

Got proof?

I smell stuff.

Ya, he said it himself.

Do I need to provide you a link?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

Wow!

Hoax!

Are you trying to censor ATS?

Doin my best.

Looks like another failure to reach these....

link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: knoxie

Three months ago, Brandon Straka was a New York City hairstylist and aspiring actor with a small social media following. Now, he's a frequent Fox News contributor with nearly 70,000 Twitter followers, whose posts have been shared by Donald Trump Jr. and Sarah Palin.

His ascent to conservative-media darling began on May 26, when Straka posted a now-viral video describing why he fled the Democratic party.

www.nbcnews.com...

There is gold in them there hills of manure!!

Of course there is gold in those conservative hills. There is a ton of money to be made pushing fake news websites, viral social media, books, media and you are a fricken gold star asset if you are a former Leftist and decide to push your own narrative/matierial on how/why you decided to leave the Left or Democrat party.

I'm not a fan of the Right Wing boobs out there, but damn they are good to make a dollar off of.

As they say, there's a sucker born every minute and it's become quite easy for some of us to separate them from their money, just by selling them political fantasy fiction.

link   

Got proof?

I smell stuff.

Ya, he said it himself.

Do I need to provide you a link?

I caught a fish this big......................................

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Whats funny is the same morons think Kapernick should not be censored by the NFL.

The whole its their business they can do what they want just flies out the window,,

That goes both ways:

How dare a private company/business FB censor people!

NFL has a RIGHT to ban kneeling, they're a business!

& etc.

:/

Hypocrites, the lot.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He went from wannabe NY actor and hairstylist scraping by to making:
"$122,214 of $500,000 goal" on gofundme in two months.

Scrolling through the donation timeline about HALF of that came in the last 48 hours when he made the FB claim.
AND it is still growing.

Over 60k per month and growing?
Beats the hell of being a hairdresser.
And obviously you don't have to be a good actor for Fox News and friends.

There is definitely money to be made telling right wingers what they want to hear.

Note: I am not linking to the gofundme page because it feels like abetting a fraud.
Any ATS right wingers that feel uncontrollably compelled to give money to the scamster can look up the walkaway page on gofundme he set up and links to from his website etc.

His website ALSO has a separate recurring donation mechanism that doesn't have public tracking or transparency, so his 120k+ he made from this so far is likely even larger.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well remember Mark zuckaber created fb so they could figure out which sluts were putting out while they were in college then he figured out a way to use users data to make money.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

originally posted by: notsure1
Whats funny is the same morons think Kapernick should not be censored by the NFL.

The whole its their business they can do what they want just flies out the window,,

That goes both ways:

How dare a private company/business FB censor people!

NFL has a RIGHT to ban kneeling, they're a business!

& etc.

:/

Hypocrites, the lot.

Yea cause all users are employees of facebook.

There are some differences you ignored while jumping to conclusions.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Scrolling through the donation timeline about HALF of that came in the last 48 hours when he made the FB claim.
AND it is still growing.

There is definitely money to be made telling right wingers what they want to hear.

Note: I am not linking to the gofundme page because it feels like abetting a fraud.
Any ATS right wingers that feel uncontrollably compelled to give money to the scamster can look up the walkaway page on gofundme he set up and links to from his website etc.

His website ALSO has a separate recurring donation mechanism that doesn't have public tracking or transparency, so his 120k+ he made from this so far is likely even larger.

You do know there is a way to cash in on that Right Wing gravy train yourself, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I guess that means thanks to trumps awesome economy people are able to afford to freely give and aren't as broke and downtrodden as the left says.

It will be interesting to see how many "Russian actors" they ship in for Octobers march. (sarcasm)
edit on 13-9-2018 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I guess that means thanks to trumps awesome economy people are able to afford to freely give and aren't as broke and downtrodden as the left says.

I certainly hope so, but the reality is that many who fall prey to these scams can't necessarily afford it.
They just get worked up with the story. It just "feels" like what they believe already! That poor man, just a struggling Hairstylist punished for being conservative (making 60k+ a month on gofundme and paid appearances on Fox News)...banned from FB!! (While posting on FB that he was banned)

It will be interesting to see how many Russian actors they ship in for Octobers march lol

This idiot doesn't need to ship in Russian actors? As the Special Counsel Indictment showed, Russia can simply encourage the gullible Americans to what they please.

No different with this. He got free Russian-Bot Promotion!

Russian trolls on Twitter pose as ex-Democrats for #WalkAway movement

Data available through Hamilton 68, an analysis project focused on monitoring agitprop and backed by the Alliance for Securing Democracy, shows that swarms of Russian troll accounts made #WalkAway one of the highest ranking hashtags on Twitter in the past 48 hours.

www.dailydot.com...

This guy is KILLING IT! over 120k++ in a couple months, FOX and right wing outlets flying him places for interviews etc. free promo from Russian Bot armies! Not bad for a hair stylist from NYC.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

AND it is still growing.

I guess if you can no longer accuse #walkaway of being Russian propaganda campaign in good conscience, you can just say he's lying and scamming to make money. False accusations and impugning motives is a key technique, but at best a last ditch effort, of ATS left-wingers, afterall.
edit on 13-9-2018 by NiNjABackflip because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Let's hope you always think correctly according to facebook Google and Twitter so they don't take your social media away.

No wrong think in the USA

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Its like theyre Trying to lose the midterms...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: underwerks

Let's hope you always think correctly according to facebook Google and Twitter so they don't take your social media away.

No wrong think in the USA

Can you not think independently of social media, google and such?

Who cares if they take it away? It theirs. They get to do what they want as long as no crimes are committed.

You don't like what they do with their property, create your own.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join