It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook censors again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

FACEBOOK JUST BANNED ME AS I AM PLANNING THE #WalkAway March on Washington!!! I have been banned from posting leading up to the March. This is devastated for our ability to reach people!!! I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help???

twitter.com... ip-of-the-right-righhhhttttttttt%2F

Yes. It is legal for a private company to censor and ban people.

Lets get that out of the way.

But can people at least be honest now and say that the social media giants are leftist partisan douchebags?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

FACEBOOK JUST BANNED ME AS I AM PLANNING THE #WalkAway March on Washington!!! I have been banned from posting leading up to the March. This is devastated for our ability to reach people!!! I was banned for mentioning my interview with Alex Jones. Can anybody help???

But can people at least be honest now and say that the social media giants are leftist partisan douchebags?

Wow now just mentioning Alex Jones will get you banned from FB?

LOL all this collusion form social media and the MSM and they will stil lose to Trump in 2020.

BTW what happened to the you can blame Trump for Florence thread?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

It's not like they're trying to hide their liberal bias... Has anyone ever been in doubt of them being partisan douchebags?

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Just mentioning AJ will get you banned.

Interesting.

I wonder if there are any leftist sites on FB that have mentioned AJ?

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Media Matters talks about Alex Jones on their Facebook site.

I just checked.

How interesting.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well, I can agree that social media 'is' for douchebags.

Though, the more interesting question is... If you have such a low opinion of social media, then why are you so emotionally invested in what happens on it one way all the other?

+24 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I don't like censorship, especially for partisan reasons.

Don't like it when Trump talks about it, don't like it when evil leftist douchebags do it.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Well, I can agree that social media 'is' for douchebags.

Though, the more interesting question is... If you have such a low opinion of social media, then why are you so emotionally invested in what happens on it one way all the other?

Because, according to a lot of government agencies and politicians, what happens on social media has a major effect on elections.

A few Russian bots working through Facebook drove the 2016 presidential election. That was just bots using the platform from the outside. If the platform itself is now being engineered to steer our electronics that's very troubling; Corporatocracy in the making.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The principles enshrined in the first amendment mean little nowadays. The defending of censorship (they’re private company, why do you care, etc) by people who have traditionally opposed corporate abuse of power and civil liberties, makes this all the more apparent.

+46 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just leftist Main Stream (social) Media policies and practices. The MSSM hates America’s freedoms and interject social(ist) ideology on young impressionable minds.

Updated old talking points for Rush Limbaugh. That help?

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Well, one thing is for sure, ideology trumps sexual orientation on the left.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Whats funny is the same morons think Kapernick should not be censored by the NFL.

The whole its their business they can do what they want just flies out the window,,

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you don’t like a product, don’t use it.

Capitalism at work.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The guy is gay, i think facebook is just homophobic.

They are also fascist, with a little Nazi thrown in for flavoring

That's why everyone needs a back up account if you are doing anything on facebook.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Don't like it when Trump talks about it...

Funnily enough though, I don't recall you starting any threads, whining about Trump trying to censor CNN and shut down their free speech... Despite his constant attempts.

So maybe your just as guilty, when it comes to partisan bias... if it doesn't conform to your personal views.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Capitalism at work.

That would require exercising personal responsibility .

+19 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Don't like it when Trump talks about it...

Funnily enough though, I don't recall you starting any threads, whining about Trump trying to censor CNN and shut down their free speech... Despite his constant attempts.

So maybe your just as guilty, when it comes to partisan bias... if it doesn't conform to your personal views.

You sir, are a liar.

I have participated and have spoken out against Trump in this area.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Capitalism at work.

Censorship at work.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I hate facebook. Not for banning but the way it makes people lives look so great, it makes me sick. I avoid it at all cost. Then again I am not a social person so it was inevitable that I would hate social media.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Capitalism at work.

Censorship at work.

What do you suggest? Do you want the government to regulate a private company?

Or do you want to pull yourself up by your bootstraps and find a new place to talk about how Hillary is turning frogs gay?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join