It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reddit bans QAnon subreddit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looks like the Deep State is cracking down on the awakened folks! First Alex Jones now QAnon! Will others soon follow?

Reddit has banned a forum dedicated to the QAnon conspiracy theory, saying users repeatedly violated its content policies.

"As of September 12, r/greatawakening has been banned due to repeated violations of the terms of our content policy,” a Reddit spokesperson said in a statement to The Hill. “We are very clear in our site terms of service that posting content that incites violence, disseminates personal information, or harasses will get users and communities banned from Reddit."

QAnon followers believe in a vague and far-reaching conspiracy theory that posits a “deep state” plot against President Trump and a vast pedophile ring among elites.

The Hill

I guess Reddit has a valid concern about another Pizzagate shooting occuring and rightfully so. But don't worry folks, plenty of other places to serve your QAnon thurst. I mean we all like spending countless hours talking about Child sex rings and how big Trump's brain is.

Hey by the way, is Mueller still a good guy working against the Deepstate? I get confused. Getting mixed messages here.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

The Storm has arrived, the swamp is about to be drained.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks QAnon wasn't a parody of the right, just didn't get it.

Period.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Reddit has gone full totalitarian in the past few months. And I am not saying this because the Q sub being banned. The mods there have been compromised and the entire site is now blocking a whole lot of everything which goes against the MSM narrative. The site got too popular, some of the highest traffic on the entire internet.

It has since been fully compromised by government intel agencies due to this. The creator is surely rolling in his grave. Even CTers sell out when offered a payoff.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Oh and the 'pizzagate' shooting was a total farce, a fallacy. You better #ing believe child sex trafficking rings exists amongst our elite because it is plainly obvious at this point.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Lightdhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Reddit has banned a forum dedicated to the QAnon conspiracy theory, saying users repeatedly violated its content policies.

i dont see how they can say that.

there is some crazy # on reddit man.

think of something wild.
go to reddit and search r/whatever you just thought of and there will more than likely be a sub for it.

but Q is too much???

makes no sense

as long as i still have
r/bjj
r/mma

im good

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Lightdhype

Reddit has gone full totalitarian in the past few months.

I'm sure. I mean they control the Judiciary, the Legislative and the Exectutive in DC right? Or are they just a privacy social media company following their own private rules?

Simple go to another forum. That's the freedom you have.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Saw somewhere that they are back on 8chan, don't know if anyone has been saving all the data from reddit.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Are you asking ATS to ban the Q threads? Sorry but shut up! No censorship here loser.
Shaking my head.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Shutting down free speech seems to be a good thing for you.

Why am I not surprised...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
It's called fascist censorship.
Hitler burned books...Today we ban topics.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

Saw somewhere that they are back on 8chan, don't know if anyone has been saving all the data from reddit.

Didn't this Q member originate from 4Chan and 8Chan? So naturally that should be the source of all the information? Unless they're making up additional stuff on Reddit?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It's called fascist censorship.
Hitler burned books...Today we ban topics.

And people celebrate censorship.

*Shakes head*

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
All discussion of Q belongs in the Q thread.

Please continue here.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join