It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning long range imaging over 100 miles in infrared reveals the amazing flat earth reality!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MightyDillHole
Case closed.

youtu.be...

Do you really think FEs dont believe in mountains or hills or bumps on the ground
Can you not see the stupidity of your self righteous know it all arrogance

If your intelligence represents what globers believe then maybe I might have to go over to FE so I am not associated with people like you Dill

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: beatbox

So, heading right back to the OP -- what do FElievers believe when they see images like this ?

I mean, do you chumps think that is doctored or, as you kids like to say, Photoshop'd?

Are all photos of the Earth as a spherical globe fake?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

So, heading right back to the OP -- what do FElievers believe when they see images like this ?

I mean, do you chumps think that is doctored or, as you kids like to say, Photoshop'd?

I am guessing is what they see is flat frisbee type discs with sharp edges that they can throw at globists, scary scary flatters, fear the
Of course FErs are not scared of globists because globes are balls, FE'rs hold no fear at all of hollow earth globalists because they are just basketballists

I mean, some chumps are frightened of flat earthers

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well, let's *assume* FElievers think pics of the Earth in heretical 'globe' format are all fake.

That would have to be one of, if not THE biggest conspiracy theory of all time. I mean, the countless independent agencies that would have to be coerced into altering data as per the whim of.. well, I assume the Illuminaughty run be the Reptilloids.

It's not like the Mandela Effect crowd (MElievers) where people can make up any old sh*t and spout it as a conspiracy (mainly because it's so subjective and transient) but the Earth being flat. That's one hell of a lie people in various positions of power and authority are maintaining in a world of ever growing and ever expanding access to imagery and photos.

What about when the SpaceX people send someone to the moon? Are SpaceX in on the lie too?

WHere does it end..?

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Im planning to crowdfund a space trip for all FE'ers.

I will build a gigantic transparent flat cube, filled with the necessary life support and radiation protection.

We can pack in lots of FE'ers and using radio links they can send back real time images of what the see out of the perfectly flat cube faces.

As an added bonus: the vehicle has no re-entry capability. Multiple vehicles will therefore have to be built to accommodate all the people who can see through the globe lie.

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I mean, some chumps are frightened of flat earthers

oh dear - yesterday - i THOUGHT i was making progress

today - well .................................

my true position has been explained to you - more than once - i dont believve that you are so fooking stupid - that you did not actually understand

so - the problem is your intulectual honesty and integrity

i can and do attempt to educate - but i cannot do more

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Meh, forget photos taken by others.

The issue I have with the FE thing is that the people who believe in FA should just make that observations of the Sun, Moon, stars, and nature in general around them and then reconcile those observations with what the shape Earth would be required by all of those observations.

It seems to me that they have not taken the time to truly understnd those observations that they all can make on their own, because they keep repeating the same "FE explanations" for those observations that we see on the FE Youtube channels -- and the reason I say they have not talken the time to ubderstand is that they seem to believe the FE Youtuber explanation, even though those explanations fail to pass the scrutiny of critical thought.

An example is the whole "the sun sets due to perspective" explanation they keep repeating (and keep linking the FE youtuber who says "It's perspective!"). We all know how perspective works -- we can all see it for ourselves. However, he manner in which perspective needs to be crammed into their ideras of Sunset is obviously not how we all know perspective works.

It's like they hear a youtuber say "it's perspective!", and never even TRY to see if that idea really fits with how they themselves can see how perspective works. They just want to blindly believ the guy on YouTube, because it matches their pre-conceived notions.

Closed-minded people, indeed. God forbid they even attempt to understand evidence that contradicts their pre-held views, or attmpt to verify the evidence that they think supports their pre-held view. I mean, that's the definition of closed-minded.

I have at least attempted to undertsnd their reasoning. That's the only way I could understnd for myself whether or not FE explanations holds water. I've done an open-minded investigation into FE exlanations for what we can observe around us and find them lacking and/or find them to be ad hoc/lacking of internal consistency.

edit on 14/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Yeah imagine, these flat earth devious walking around acting human, breathing our air

Think I am going to roll my tennis ball

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Is it just me ?

As a member of a seafaring nation and from a family who bullt ships - cannot anyone get over the initial premise - ships dissapear over the horizon due to the curvature of the earth?

you dont need to go to space to see this as self evident.

The only idiots who professed this theory were religious zealots in the 1300s

FE was as much bunk then as it is now and it didnt do them much good.

Still one mans belief ....

One can only imagine the scene at the pearly gates (substitute you on alagory for this)

"flat Earthers Over there - right by the edge - yes there you go"

posted on Sep, 14 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
So, it's not infra red.....heat won't show through glass

It's starlight......I R ... uses a germanium lens

edit on 14-9-2018 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join