It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The time-line where Hillary won

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The great recession would have turned to the great depression 2.0...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder how much useful space is being used by all of this pointless, childish, lame, back and forth nonsense?

Hrm.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No it isn't. It's just more in your face because liberal outlets are more mainstream than right wing outlets.

Oh so you admit now that liberal sources do have a far wider reach.

How does judging someone by their actions instead of their words create a fabricated reality exactly?

For a start I posted a video on the first page showing many actions Trump has taken to empower women and people in disadvantaged groups, if you truly cared so much about actions you'd see a lot of the good things Trump has achieved rather than just all the negative stuff that get relentlessly shoved down our throats. You are making an assumption that everything Trump says is a lie and that is nothing but a reactionary assumption fueled by political bias, that is how you're creating a false reality for yourself, it's simply not an accurate view of reality and is more akin to the constantly negative view propagated by the MSM.

The reason a judge ruled against Trump on Twitter is because Trump is the President. He speaks for our government. The government isn't allowed to censor speech. So Trump can't ban people from his Twitter if he is using it as an official platform to announce government actions (which he is doing).

I believe the ruling was more about the fact that blocked people may not be able to read his tweets, which isn't a great argument because you can see anything Trump posts while signed out of Twitter. I'm sure the government would be within their rights to moderate a comment section on the official white house website, so the Trump twitter page should be no different, people who spam and troll should be removed.
edit on 12/9/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

In the timeline where Hillarys cheating was successful, ATS would be shut down due to all the threads highlighting all her super predator sniper fire incidents - can't have any truth getting in the way of her story.

If Hillarys cheating was successful, Syria would look like a smoldering mess, just like everyones bank accounts would, and WWIII, just like no more jobs for Americans because 'magic wand', would be in full effect within the first 200 days of her cheating success.

Bullet well dodged.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

FOX one main stream media 1000.

Fox is the MSM.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Oh so you admit now that liberal sources do have a far wider reach.

I never denied it...

For a start I posted a video on the last page showing many actions Trump has taken to empower women and people in disadvantaged groups, if you truly cared so much about actions you see a lot of the good things Trump has achieved rather than just all the negative stuff that get relentlessly shoved down our throats. You are making an assumption that everything Trump says is a lie and that is nothing but a reactionary assumption fueled by political bias, that is how you're creating a false reality for yourself, it's simply not an accurate view of reality and is more akin to the constantly negative view propagated by the MSM.

I HAVE looked at the "good" things Trump has done. His awfulness overshadows all of that. And yes I AM making an assumption that everything Trump says is a lie. Also, this assumption is NOT based on the media of today. It's based on my knowledge of the man dating back to the 90's, his lawsuits for things like trump university, and his in your face ego. It's weird that Trump supporters pretend like it is impossible to know Trump's character before he became a politician and that we all dislike him because the media does. Trump has been using the media to sate his ego for a long time now and he has always LOVED making sure everyone in the country knows what he is up to; even before he started his career in politics.

That's why I judge his actions over his words. And let me tell you. His actions are very bad. Not just his words. The actions Trump undertakes are CLEARLY only beneficial for people who already support him. You can obviously tell that it irritates Trump when his cabinet members try to get him to reach out to the public beyond his base. So yeah, if you are part of the 30 - 40% of people who actually likes Trump then you should be happy with his actions. The thing is that the President doesn't just represent 30 - 40% of the country. He represents 100% of it.

I believe the ruling was more about the fact that blocked people may not be able to read his tweets, which isn't a great argument because you can see anything Trump posts while signed out of Twitter. I'm sure the government would be within their rights to moderate a comment section on the official white house website, so the Trump twitter page should be no different, people who spam and troll should be removed.

Yes that is the same argument I just gave. Trump can't block people because he uses his Twitter as an official government messaging outlet. Thus blocked people wouldn't have access to government messages outside of secondary or tertiary sources which would be the media (you know the very media you are trying to paint as untrustworthy?).

As for the government being allowed to moderate a comment section on the official white house website, there is no judicial precedent saying they can. Or at least that I'm aware of. And going by the ruling of this Trump case, I'd say that the government couldn't do that. Though if I were the government, I wouldn't be opening that can of worms by putting comment sections on official government decrees anyways.
edit on 12-9-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

That would have been impressive. Considering it would have required her to travel back in time to before the longest period of sustained economic growth in US history that started under Obama.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So Obama gets all the credit? Shouldnt the banks? The ones who blew up the economy, creting the conditions for such a "rise", the ones Obama thugged Congress into bailing out.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Can you point out where he gave Obama credit for anything? Saying something started under Obama isn't exactly saying that the person is responsible for it you know.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

It's weird that Trump supporters pretend like it is impossible to know Trump's character before he became a politician and that we all dislike him because the media does. Trump has been using the media to sate his ego for a long time now and he has always LOVED making sure everyone in the country knows what he is up to; even before he started his career in politics.

I've never liked Trump's personality very much myself, well his TV personality before he became the President, I'm slowly starting to respect him more as I learn what he's like outside of the television sets. Before he was elected I wrote at least one thread detailing how he has authoritarian tendencies and will be just another neo-con warmonger. I'm quite glad to say I was wrong about most of things I wrote in that thread and everything that has happened since the election has convinced me to support him and respect him as a leader.

If we're being honest with ourselves Trump isn't really a very likable person and I've pretty much always viewed him as a typical rich douche bag. Ever since I watched The Apprentice it seemed very clear that Trump was the type of egotistical guy who thinks he's more intelligent than everyone around him, and a lack of humility is a trait I've always disliked in a person. This can also been seen in his comments and tweets where he claims to be very smart or how he has a better nuclear button than Kim. This I believe is the core reason why "intellectuals" refuse to give their support to Trump despite the fact he is clearly good at the job.
If you truly believe you're going to get more truth from a politician like Hillary Clinton then you are delusional and that is the core reason why I support Trump, he represents an opposition to the false intellectuals; those who claim to be a source of truth but in reality are oozing with so much deception it's sickening. Yet they carry out this facade and millions of people cannot see through it, they cannot see such an obvious thing even though it's right in front of them. They believe Hillary would be the female savior, the intellectual we need to lead us into a more tolerant and progressive future... I cannot help but pity such people... so lost in their own ego, yet claim to dislike egomaniacs.

Why I don't Like Trump But Support Him

edit on 12/9/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

He pretty much IS a neo-con warmonger with authoritarian tendencies. I just talked about how he wants to stifle the 1st Amendment. Well here is some evidence of his warmongering:
Trump threatening Iran with war

Trump increasing troops in Afghanistan

Trump exapnding use of drone strikes

Trump wanted to go to war with Venezuela for some reason

Oh yeah. He also seems to think that fighting a trade war is similar to a real war. So let's throw in his idiotic trade war with China into the mix too.
Trump and China trade war

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Can you point out where he gave Obama credit for anything? Saying something started under Obama isn't exactly saying that the person is responsible for it you know.

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
the longest period of sustained economic growth in US history that started under Obama.

edit on 12-9-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

So Obama gets all the credit? Shouldnt the banks? The ones who blew up the economy, creting the conditions for such a "rise", the ones Obama thugged Congress into bailing out.

Obama gets credit for everything good that has been the result of the evil Trump administration policies and agendas, and he gets to bash them for everything else.

And for everything bad that happened when he was president that was all Bush's fault.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Great. You know how to quote text (and edit your post to post stupid pictures). So now how about answering my question? Also, I'll say it again since even though you quoted the text it doesn't seem like you read it. Saying something started under Obama isn't exactly saying that the person is responsible for it you know.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
the longest period of sustained economic growth in US history that started under Obama.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Read this carefully since you want to keep making a fool of yourself (at least you didn't quote the words this time):
Saying something started under a President ISN'T giving them credit for it!

God. Do you actually care about being impartial or are you really a conservative troll like I've long suspected?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Uh huh..
The only president to not have a single year of 3% growth....his nickname should be "the anchor"

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Uh huh..
The only president to not have a single year of 3% growth....his nickname should be "the anchor"

Which President was that? Obama hit near 6% growth.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Yep. Just substitute "right wing media" for "entire MSM" (of which you really meant "left wing media"). And how do I know this? Because we saw it under Obama.

I don't think we have a single right wing MSM news source in Australia, pretty much every bit of news we see about Trump is negative and packed full of misleading information just like leftist MSM sources in the U.S.

Maybe we don't have a 24/7 right wing propaganda news network just yet... But sky news after dark are doing a pretty good job of filling that void.

You just wait!

Won't be long til Rupert Murdoch turns sky news completely into an Australian version of 'fox news'... He'll have it humming 24/7 with nothing but angry, bitter and delusional right wing opinion pieces, disguised as genuine news.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join