It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver the Human-Chimp Hybrid / Humanzee

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

The OP's threads invariably descend into circular arguments over petty semantics with him calling posters who disagree with him "trolls", questioning whether they are English (non English posters' opinions count for very little to him, apparently) he gets huffy over grammar/spelling (as you found out) and he gets very rude and insulting and generally flounces about and throws his toys out his pram.

Honestly, if he was alone in a locked room he'd end up arguing with himself, that one.

I am no scientist but a simple Google is enough to expose this for the nonsense that it is.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: peacefulpete

Like I said, apples and oranges. But you didn't listen. Seems like you didn't read the Wiki extract I posted for you, either.

Mules do not mean that any species can successfully breed with another. Like I said earlier, you need to understand about chromosomes which plainly you do not.

Have a nice day.

Biologically, humans & chimps are closer relatives than the thousands of years of mules being produced from cross-species mating.

Which means that biologically it should be much more possible than the thousands of years of mules produced intentionally from cross-species mating.

And that's really the point of the whole thread. You guys know that mules exist, which proves the basic substance of the thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I guess that went straight over your head, then.

I guess the existence of mules from cross-species mating... went straight over your head, then.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

1 - pelvic x-rays COULD have been done when oliver was still alive why was this simple proceedure never published ???

2 - the willfull destruction of olivers corpse - was not a tragedly with " good intentions " - it was destruction of the evidence - to prevent any real science - why would any one do this - unless they were hiding things ??

its almost as if the idiots behind this - didnt want any real science - just claims they could feed to the gulible

PS - before the inevitable attacks on my spelling grammer and qualifications - please actually answer the above questions

...What answer would you want me to give? I actually wish that they did study him better, and I wish that they preserved his body for science.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I didn't know bones atrophied when teeth get pulled or knocked out either.

If Oliver was a deformed chimp, I don't think his anatomy would improve to where he's not contracted as much, in the leg and hip areas of his body, to where he can walk easier and stand straighter.

The pic of Oliver in a cage about a third of the way looks creepy like he's a real hybrid with low iq human conscious.

(post by peacefulpete removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

experiments were done that demonstrated that compatibility between Humans and or hominids is IMPOSSIBLE in regards to viable offspring.

There have simply never been any experiments that conclude that.

And you know that. Your own post refers to studies that don't conclude that, lol, in your own post.

And I still don't believe you're a "Paleoanthropologidt with a qualified level of knowledge on ancient Pleistocene genetics in european Homijids" ...without even being able to type out your own background that you're bragging about...

Really, you study "european" "Homijids?" As a "Paleoanthropologidt?"

edit on 15-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

You hit the nail on the head here:

Furthermore, Horses and Donkeys are in the same Genus. Humans and. chimpanzee are different genus’.

Surely, that should knock this on the head once and for all? Given the OP's penchant for flogging dead horses though.....

Except that humans and chimps are biologically closer relatives, regardless the classifications, biology is more important.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

You hit the nail on the head here:

Furthermore, Horses and Donkeys are in the same Genus. Humans and. chimpanzee are different genus’.

Surely, that should knock this on the head once and for all? Given the OP's penchant for flogging dead horses though.....

Unfortunately, actual science doesn’t seem to sway ‘less than peaceful pete’. But Horses and Asses all being of the genus Equus and only having diverged from one another 2 MA whereas Humans are the genus Homo and Chimps are genus Pan (Pan Troglodytes to be precise where Bonobos are Pan Paniscus and CAN breed with Chimpanzee) it’s not really a difficult concept to grasp. Regardelsss of whatever other natural Hybrids exist in nature, a “Humanzee” isn’t remotely possible.

Biologically, it's much more possible than mating horses and donkeys to create a mule. Since humans & chimps are closer relatives than horses & donkeys.

The biology is what actually matters.
edit on 15-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

People who disagree with you on ATS are not automatically trolls. I am not a troll. You accuse anyone who disagrees with you of trolling your threads. it would greatly facilitate a civil discussion if you would kindly stop doing this. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I explained to you at least twice now that it was a typo from responding quickly on my phone. Minor typographical errors do not alter the facts being presented to you.

Furthermore, in your other reply where you flounce around statements like “biology is everything” you demonstrate a critical lack of understanding when you insist that humans and chimpanzees are more closely related than the aforementioned members of the he genus Equus. Horses and Donkeys (asses) only diverged genetically 200 KA. Humans and Chinpanzees diverged roughly 7 MA. 7 million years of separation va. 200,000 years of separation does not make humans and chimpanzees more closely related than horses and asses. You’re right about one thing, biology is everything. You just need to study it some before you make such inane statements insisting that you are correct when the science doesn’t support you. If a typo is grounds for ignoring everything I say then you making baseless and completely inaccurate statements as if you have some sort of background in comparative anatomy is the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black ice ever seen. Do you need a copy of my CV to verify my credentials? I’d ceertainly love to see what your area of expertise beyond Google-Fu happens to be.

Horses and Donkeys more closely related than H. Sapiens Sapiens and Pan Paniscus. Biological fact. One diverged 200KA, the other 2 diverged 7 MA. You’re really going to try to convince yourself that the two species who diverged more than 30x farther back than Horses and Donkeys is more closely related? Get a grip on reality.

P. S. A Pram is what would be referred to as a baby carriage or a stroller in the US. It helps to read books by authors from many countries. Just a little free advice.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
double
edit on 16-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

You don't know what a "pram" is?

I’m also genuinely curious when people say phrases I’ve never heard before, “flounces about?” What is a “pram?” ...This sure isn’t my dialect, so sure, it makes me curious where people are from?

These are words and phrases from the English language, nothing unusual about them and not particular to any region or social group (dialect). Is English not your main language? I am from England. Did you not have a pram or a push chair when you were little?

You are still droning on about horses and donkeys with your fingers in your ears yet this has been explained to you very simply and very patiently.

Humans and chimpanzees are different genus.

Biology matters more than man-made classifications.

We're biologically closer relatives... than the actual documented cases of cross-species mating. I don't know why you don't seem to understand that.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Well about the biology, I will revisit that aspect of it, and I'll post about it. This thread is from late fall of last year, so it's been a while since I looked into everything. But of course, at the time, I researched everything that I posted about.

This may be a difference of what we're talking about though. You're talking about divergence of ancestors, and I was referring more to percentage of shared DNA. Chimps & humans are often referred to as sharing around 95% of the same DNA, with the exact number seeming indeterminate, but there are even claims that we share 98% of the same DNA.

I'm pretty sure that's much MORE shared DNA than horses share with donkeys. And that's what I was referring to.

However, since it's been a few months since I initially researched it, I'll look into it again, and I'll post about it.

But now I'm asking you: Don't horses and donkeys have LESS shared DNA? Than humans & chimps? And wouldn't that obviously suggest that the CLOSER-related creatures should be able to procreate, just like we see the LESS-related animals already doing that for thousands of years?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join