It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oliver the Human-Chimp Hybrid / Humanzee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxNocerino7
I don’t believe it.

Nobody cares if you don't believe it.

The ancestors of Western civilization made records that they understood that horses and donkeys can procreate THOUSANDS of years ago.

(That is, they recorded cross-species mating, between horses & donkeys, thousands of years ago, Einstein.)
edit on 15-1-2019 by peacefulpete because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: peacefulpete

Ahem. You last posted in this thread on December 25th and I was replying to a post from yesterday.

So, what are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Ahem. You last posted in this thread on December 25th and I was replying to a post from yesterday.

So, what are you talking about?

I'm talking about: Asking what you're talking about?

The thread died in September of 2018.

And you just complained about me "banging on about spelling?"

From early fall of 2018?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Well, Wiki doesn't believe it either and nor does science in general, apparently:

Wiki: Humanzee

You need to understand about chromosomes.

Horses and donkeys, apples and oranges.

Please do try to be civil.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I was replying to a post in this thread from yesterday. Are you deranged?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I was replying to a post in this thread from yesterday. Are you deranged?

Well I last posted in December of last year, and the thread itself died in September of last year.

So... Again: WTF are you talking about? Fall or winter of last year? Really?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'm off now. See you next Tuesday.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Well, Wiki doesn't believe it either and nor does science in general, apparently:

Wiki: Humanzee

You need to understand about chromosomes.

Horses and donkeys, apples and oranges.

Please do try to be civil.

Cross-species mating has been recorded for thousands of years.

Like, ancient Greeks and Romans recorded horses & donkeys' cross-species' mating...

You don't believe in thousands of years of recorded history?

You don't believe in the modern, living MULES that prove cross-species mating?

Are you deranged?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I'm off now. See you next Tuesday.

You said that last week, and you've kept trolling since then, and we didn't even reach Tuesday that you said you'd be back (i.e. today was the Tuesday that you said you'd be back).

OK have fun brainstorming your trolling comments "until next Tuesday."

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Like I said, apples and oranges. But you didn't listen. Seems like you didn't read the Wiki extract I posted for you, either.

Mules do not mean that any species can successfully breed with another. Like I said earlier, you need to understand about chromosomes which plainly you do not.

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I guess that went straight over your head, then.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

1 - pelvic x-rays COULD have been done when oliver was still alive why was this simple proceedure never published ???

2 - the willfull destruction of olivers corpse - was not a tragedly with " good intentions " - it was destruction of the evidence - to prevent any real science - why would any one do this - unless they were hiding things ??

its almost as if the idiots behind this - didnt want any real science - just claims they could feed to the gulible

PS - before the inevitable attacks on my spelling grammer and qualifications - please actually answer the above questions

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

From the Wiki entry that I linked to earlier:

In the 1970s, a performing chimp named Oliver was popularized as a possible "mutant" or even a human–chimpanzee hybrid.[12] An examination of Oliver's chromosomes at the University of Chicago in 1996 revealed that Oliver had forty-eight—not forty-seven—chromosomes, thus disproving an earlier claim that he did not have a normal chromosome count for a chimpanzee.[13] Oliver's cranial morphology, ear shape, freckles, and baldness fall within the range of variability exhibited by the common chimpanzee.[14] Scientists performed further studies with Oliver, the results of which were published in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology.[15]

Some actual scientific evidence.

Cue insults and accusations of trolling in 3...2...1....

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: peacefulpete
a reply to: peter vlar

Look, back in September, when this thread was active, I thought you were trolling... And then boasting of your own credentials, to back up your trolling... Plus misspelling your own credentials that you were bragging about, to back up your trolling lol.

And now in December, you're bantering about the thread from September.

Sorry, I still can't take you seriously.

You not only misspelled "Paleoanthropologidt," but you also misspelled "european Homijids." Come on man lol.

A geneticist? No, Paleoanthropologidt with a qualified level of knowledge on ancient Pleistocene genetics in european Homijids, specifically Neanderthal.

That's 3 typos, in two sentences, in which you're bragging of your expertise lol.

So I don't believe you, that you're a "Paleoanthropologidt," who studies "european Homijids."

Besides, what real objection did you ever have, in the first place?

Cross-species breeding has been observed for hundreds of years, at least, with horses & donkeys & mules.

Once again, I’m terribly sorry that posting a quick reply from my phone led to minor typos. It doesn’t change the truth that you’re wrong, doesn’t take away my degrees or erase my CV. The bottom line is you’re spitballing baseless garbage and taking a dump on anyone who disagrees with your non scientific approach. You’re comparing horses and Donkeys, which only diverged genetically only 2 MA whereas the genus Homo split from the genus Pans (chimp and bonobos) over 7 MA. Furthermore, Horses and Donkeys are in the same Genus. Humans and. chimpanzee are different genus’. The genetic compatibility you keep pushing for is well beyond your depth. As I tried to explain when this train wreck of nonscience began months ago, experiments were done that demonstrated that compatibility between Humans and or hominids is IMPOSSIBLE in regards to viable offspring.even in the one example where the sperm was able
To penetrate the egg, there was zero evidence of a viable embryo. It isn’t the fault of other posters pointing out the facts that you are unwilling to accept. You’re welcome to act like an adult and falsify the science or come up with actual science supporting your position. Is it really too much to ask that you support your position with something beyond conjecture laden hyperbole and insults? Or are you capable of engaging in due diligence and bringing something with any substance to the table? Considering your focus on typos and insults, I’m betting not but feel free to prove us all wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

You hit the nail on the head here:

Furthermore, Horses and Donkeys are in the same Genus. Humans and. chimpanzee are different genus’.

Surely, that should knock this on the head once and for all? Given the OP's penchant for flogging dead horses though.....
edit on 15-1-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You hit the nail on the head here:

Furthermore, Horses and Donkeys are in the same Genus. Humans and. chimpanzee are different genus’.

Surely, that should knock this on the head once and for all? Given the OP's penchant for flogging dead horses though.....

Unfortunately, actual science doesn’t seem to sway ‘less than peaceful pete’. But Horses and Asses all being of the genus Equus and only having diverged from one another 2 MA whereas Humans are the genus Homo and Chimps are genus Pan (Pan Troglodytes to be precise where Bonobos are Pan Paniscus and CAN breed with Chimpanzee) it’s not really a difficult concept to grasp. Regardelsss of whatever other natural Hybrids exist in nature, a “Humanzee” isn’t remotely possible.
edit on 15-1-2019 by peter vlar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You were doing so well but then I am afraid that you miss-spelled - "Chinpanzee". So, I am afraid that I simply cannot take you seriously....etc.

I'm joking.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Hahahaha I fixed it, does that mean I can reclaim a smidgen of credibility?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Fine with me, but as for the OP....?

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

True. It’s easier to feel self righteous correcting grammar and spelling when the actual science is beyond your ability to understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join